Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Hardeep trying so damn hard, yet again, to come across as a guy who believes women aren't always treated as they should be by men.

So obviously an effort on his part to try and undo the damage that was done to his reputation eight or nine years back when he was pretty much sacked from The One Show, which is understandable but he's overdoing it big time.

Don't want him to go but with a choice between him and Nat staying, I'd take Nat for sure, much more potential for pandemonium with her about.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Bewbies.

You make a couple of good points

tenor.gif?itemid=5505871

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Nat has to stay, we all know she's 'acting' but she's really annoying the HMs and that's what we want, don't we? . Yes? No?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Nat has to stay, we all know she's 'acting' but she's really annoying the HMs and that's what we want, don't we? . Yes? No?

No .

Not me anyway .
    Unless she tones it down a bit .

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    No .

Not me anyway .

Same. People like her make me feel very uneasy. It’s tough to watch.

• Advertisement

Telly wrote: »
    Same. People like her make me feel very uneasy. It’s tough to watch.

I liked her when she went in as I thought she'd tell it like it is , but there's a massive difference in that and what she's doing , being aggressive in her speaking , even with Rodney and he sticks up for her !

No .

Not me anyway .

But but, who will entertain us in there if she goes?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Great to see Barbara back in the audience. Will make up for having to listen to Tricia!

But but, who will entertain us in there if she goes?

Sneaky Sally , Handsy Hardeep , Boomerang Ben , Clueless Chloe....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,094 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Nick has been going around in the background listen to people and I can see him pull a few people up on what they have said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I am not so sure she is acting all the time . She has a shouty , aggressive and rude way of addressing an issue that could well be dealt with quietly and maturely

Didn't realise Trisha Goddard was on the show tonight , love her !

Has she ever been in the House ?
    She tells it as it is and always has everyone well sussed out :)

Sneaky Sally , Handsy Hardeep , Boomerang Ben , Clueless Chloe....

Sally: 'Would you like a cup of tea,'? Hardsleep:.. What would you like for dinner?.. .. Who is Ben,? who is Cleo?

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I am not so sure she is acting all the time . She has a shouty , aggressive and rude way of addressing an issue that could well be dealt with quietly and maturely

She's putting it on, no one can be like that constantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I will accept you lot hating everybody else,with no issues,ever,and there is enough characters in there,hate me if you must...PLEASE let Natalie go!!
    Ah I know we like a diva but I can't take her:(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

She's putting it on, no one can be like that constantly.

Why though ? She has anger issues in my opinion and as Kirsty said she is like an angry dog at times

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Kolido wrote:
    It used to kick off a lot in the smoking area in previous years, I wonder are we missing a lot of good drama? Or maybe none of them smoke?

A lot of bitching went on there too. I miss it. Also, doesn't look like they're getting much alcohol does it?

We haven't seen anything yet if these clips are anything to go by.

Doubt we'll get anything like that from Nat in the BB house though as none of the girls in there would stand up to her like that. Gabby's a crier and Kirstie has been trained to deal with SPs like Nat (SP = "Suppressive Person"):

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Telly wrote:
    I’d be drowning that chair every morning before she woke up the annoying cow

I'd piss on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I wouldn’t mind seeing Natalie leave. She’s not all that entertaining to me, she’s just annoying and shouty. It’s boring already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Why is Natalie saying that it's her chair?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

The Natalie thing is a great watch but it will get old fast if nobody gives her as good as they get.

I don't under stand how they just stare at her when she literally walks into a room screaming for no reason. 'What are you shouting about you fishwife'. (That would confuse the feck outta her )

Alice1 wrote: »

Because she's a dog/bitch and dogs mark their territory.

Because she's a dog/bitch and dogs mark their territory.

:D

I just read that roxanne pallet is getting 750k for this. Am I missing something ?? Wasn't she in emmerdalelike 10 years ago and has done nothing since ??? What's the draw ?

Oooh Natalie !!

Chloe not a Celeb :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Go on Natile

Alice1 wrote: »

But also why did nobody call her on it. Roxanne even said.......'go and apologise quick'

The Natalie thing is a great watch but it will get old fast if nobody gives her as good as they get.

Exactly, if someone like Aisleyne was in there it would be different.

Her and Stormy would also have been interesting and that's for sure a showdown I'd suspect BB bosses were trying to engineer.

• Advertisement

I just read that roxanne pallet is getting 750k for this. Am I missing something ?? Wasn't she in emmerdalelike 10 years ago and has done nothing since ??? What's the draw ?

Decimal point missing, Bette..... t's £7.50 .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement