Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Natalie launching in on chloe. ....I don't like chloe but that was uncalled for. Why is Natalie a celeb ....is it literally from fighting like looper on that badgirls show ? She ain't got nothing to be claiming talent for if that's all she's famous for!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

I'm watching on youtube now and haven't read through the posts yet but regarding the altercation between Rodrigo & Gabby over the work-out session, I find it really strange that Gabby & Dan were saying that she was with "all the boys" even though Rodrigo is also male. Maybe it's a non-issue but I do find it weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

hardeep will go and i want him too. more likable than natalie but less entertaining and natalie has more to give.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Natalie launching in on chloe. ....I don't like chloe but that was uncalled for. Why is Natalie a celeb ....is it literally from fighting like looper on that badgirls show ? She ain't got nothing to be claiming talent for if that's all she's famous for!!!

Also starting beef on the tweeter machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

hope this doesnt become another series where theres one interesting character keeping it going. kim woodburn carried her series.

they all seem to get on bar natalie, all the aggro is coming from her.

again, awful shame they couldnt get stormy and samantha markle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Robsweezie wrote: »
    hope this doesnt become another series where theres one interesting character keeping it going. kim woodburn carried her series.

they all seem to get on bar natalie, all the aggro is coming from her.

Kim was a legend but are you forgetting the mighty Jedward? <3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,094 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Be gas is Shane Lynch was in the show making sandwiches then come out to say to Nat
    "it'll be grand Nat, it's a game, have a bit of craic".

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

If Nstalie goes on Friday , then it'd give the other hm's more airtime and we'd see who really are the funny , or boring, good or bad one's .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    If Nstalie goes on Friday , then it'd give the other hm's more airtime and we'd see who really are the funny , or boring, good or bad one's .

Exactly, remember it's the edit BB puts across. Not a true showing of what is happening in the house. #narrative

Three weeks of jermaine, Dan and Chloe though...... zzzzzzzzz

• Advertisement

MelanieC wrote: »
    Three weeks of jermaine, Dan and Chloe though...... zzzzzzzzz

Same ting was said when the Irish lad with the tin foil lad was in, he was the show. Nope, it actually got better after he left. We found out about that lovely girl next door, and all the others. Ie the tubby lad that took 50? Grand from the pot. (I only remember her because the cow won even though her bf, father were drug dealers)

But the same was said that season, and it wasn't true.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The Natalie thing is a great watch but it will get old fast if nobody gives her as good as they get.

I don't under stand how they just stare at her when she literally walks into a room screaming for no reason. 'What are you shouting about you fishwife'. (That would confuse the feck outta her )

I think after a while I would just sit and stare too . She kicks off and the more anyone speaks or moves the more she shouts . I think I would sit and stare and let her fizzle out and hope for peace sooner rather than feed her ego

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I think after a while I would just sit and stare too . She kicks off and the more anyone speaks or moves the more she shouts . I think I would sit and stare and let her fizzle out and hope for peace sooner rather than feed her ego

Pretty much this, ignoring people like this when they go into a rage is the best medicine. Getting riled and trying to argue back will only feed her to the point you give up and she will have won.

But I avoid confrontation anyway, I'm useless at arguing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Kolido wrote: »
    Pretty much this, ignoring people like this when they go into a rage is the best medicine. Getting riled and trying to argue back will only feed her to the point you give up and she will have won.

But I avoid confrontation anyway, I'm useless at arguing.

Probably leaving the room while she rants would be ideal but she follows them around like cross terrier yapping at them !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Preach sis <3

I'm so far behind, no idea what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I don't want Natalie to leave until someone stands up to her and puts her properly in her place. Tears the living soul out of her, crushing her confidence and self assurance.

Too harsh? perhaps. Great entertainment? You bet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

And the wonderful winner, Coleen! JOKE!
    I still remember how disgusted I was when she won. Jedward were robbed, for sure.

Have to catch up on last night's programme today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Nasty_Nat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I think I would sit and stare and let her fizzle out and hope for peace sooner rather than feed her ego

Yeah I wouldn't have the energy for Natalie and her furious ranting. So on that scene where she was trying to get a rise out of Gobby it would've gone
    Natalie: Blah blah, blah, so like, yeah, Misteeee? Did you like feel bad when you were working out and we wanted to work out but you excluded us?
    MistyCheese: What? Eh, no.
    Natalie: *attention-seeking gasp* So you don't even feel, like, bad and stuff about excluding us because we felt like, super excluded and stuff and that was, totally like, really bad of you. I can't believe you don't even feel bad!!
    MistyCheese: Okay hun.
    Natalie: *inaudible screeching*
    MistyCheese: Look Natalie, go work out if you fancy it, I'm off for a nap.

voice over guy Mistycheese goes off to make a sandwich
    (Shane Lynch style)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Yeah I wouldn't have the energy for Natalie and her furious ranting. So on that scene where she was trying to get a rise out of Gobby it would've gone
    Natalie: Blah blah, blah, so like, yeah, Misteeee? Did you like feel bad when you were working out and we wanted to work out but you excluded us?
    MistyCheese: What? Eh, no.
    Natalie: *attention-seeking gasp* So you don't even feel, like, bad and stuff about excluding us because we felt like, super excluded and stuff and that was, totally like, really bad of you. I can't believe you don't even feel bad!!
    MistyCheese: Okay hun.
    Natalie: *inaudible screeching*
    MistyCheese: Look Natalie, go work out if you fancy it, I'm off for a nap.

voice over guy Mistycheese goes off to make a sandwich
    (Shane Lynch style)

Crisp sandwich?

• Advertisement

Also was gas yday when Rodrigo was happy about the salon saying it could be Rodrigo's Salon to which Natalie was like "Yeah welcome to Nats and Rodrigo's Salon". Desperate attempt to be included.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I used to love fried egg sandwiches.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Kolido wrote: »
    Crisp sandwich?
    You know it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I'm in reality TV heaven. CBB has started, Celebrity MasterChef starts tonight, GBBO and XFactor start next week and Strictly will be starting soon.:):):) I'm nearly tempted to cancel my holiday at the end of September*.

*that will never happen.:pac:

Papers running rumours Ben's ex-wife from that show may be sent in at some point to confront him. Doubtful but would be comedy gold!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Papers running rumours Ben's ex-wife from that show may be sent in at some point to confront him. Doubtful but would be comedy gold!
    Would be interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I wasn't rating Chloe until I saw this video. Go Chloe!
    https://twitter.com/bbuk/status/1032568130399334400

wyrn wrote: »

From the clips being posted by them on twitter tonight looks good.

Seems people are finally going to have some backbone against Natalie, and surprisingly Chloe looks like she may feature a bit in it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

wyrn wrote: »

I was hoping she exploded on Nasty Nat there, maybe she does. But she sits there Stoney faced like normal.

I haven’t a clue who Nasty Nat is or was, so even though she had a point there, it stank of pot and kettle.

She’s horrific though. Katie Hopkins bad.

• Advertisement

How does Natalie have a husband? Or friends? Or just people who still talk to her?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement