Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Natalie is so deluded about her celebrity status. She’s a legend in her own mind.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Natalie talking about others being fake. She is getting on like she has a script. It's just not natural unless she is a lunatic as that is what she is behaving like. It's not normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

MelanieC wrote: »
    How does Natalie have a husband? Or friends? Or just people who still talk to her?

Don't want to judge people I know nothing about but her hubby and friends are probably a bit like her, lets say egomaniacs.

Can't imagine quality folk like ourselves having much time for someone like Natalie.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Good Lord I'm only half way through last night's episode and I just can't stand Natalie. I know we say it's good for drama that she stays but she's a vile fcuking arsehole and she makes me so bloody angry. I want her gone. She's absolutely poisonous. I hope she has a bit dirty dose of diarrhea on her way down the stairs. A disgusting bullying bastard is all she is. Low rent ratchet cow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Really hope Natalie goes so we get the chance to see / hear the others.

• Advertisement

SHE'S A FCUKING KNACKER!!! FCUK OFF NATALIE YOU ****PIG!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Omackeral wrote: »
    Good Lord I'm only half way through last night's episode and I just can't stand Natalie. I know we say it's good for drama that she stays but she's a vile fcuking arsehole and she makes me so bloody angry. I want her gone. She's absolutely poisonous. I hope she has a bit dirty dose of diarrhea on her way down the stairs. A disgusting bullying bastard is all she is. Low rent ratchet cow.

Come on, be honest. Tell us how your really feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Adamocovic wrote:
    I don't want Natalie to leave until someone stands up to her and puts her properly in her place. Tears the living soul out of her, crushing her confidence and self assurance.

I think Nick could be the man to do this. He shut her up last night with his sensible talk.

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Come on, be honest. Tell us how your really feel.

She's alright like.

You'll get splinters sitting on that fence Mack, do you like her or not!

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    You'll get splinters sitting on that fence Mack, do you like her or not!

I love her. Nat is love, Nat is life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Don't want to judge people I know nothing about but her hubby and friends are probably a bit like her, lets say egomaniacs.

Can't imagine quality folk like ourselves having much time for someone like Natalie.

We are quality, aren't we?! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

MelanieC wrote: »
    We are quality, aren't we?! :)

tenor.gif?itemid=4674718

Rylan hinted well see a lot more of Chloe tonight, showed some clips, really hope some claws come out but I reckon more likely tears.

Rylan hinted well see a lot more of Chloe tonight, showed some clips, really hope some claws come out but I reckon more likely tears.

It could be both, that would be good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

I hope Natalie stays, she brings a bit of drama to the party

I'd settle for some bewbs, wait, did I say that out loud!

Just caught up on BOTS from last night, the panel and the audience almost unanimous in wanting Hardeep out. Just 1 guy in the back row wanted Natalie out. If that's anything near the sentiment among the voting public then Hardeep is in trouble

skipper_G wrote: »
    Just caught up on BOTS from last night, the panel and the audience almost unanimous in wanting Hardeep out. Just 1 guy in the back row wanted Natalie out. If that's anything near the sentiment among the voting public then Hardeep is in trouble

#QueenNat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I'd settle for some bewbs, wait, did I say that out loud!

I’ve heard rumours if you google her name, most of the images that come up are minus the clothing thingies...

innocent-gif-4.gif

• Advertisement

Might as well throw up the link to the eviction poll
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057904130#

It's still reasonably close between the two HMs but Hardeep narrowly in front with 58% of the voters wanting to save him compared to 42% for Natalie

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

goat2 wrote: »
    I hope Natalie stays, she brings a bit of drama to the party

i completely agree. she's a horror but the house would be a lot duller without her.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

I really want Natalie to go, yeah maybe she brings drama but it's just too put on. She's a reality star from the US so she's reading from a script basically. Also she's dragging Rodrigo down, she's going to be the cause of him being isolated.

I know Hardeep is flawed and very handsy but I like him, he's interesting and don't shoot me but I think he's funny, especially when he's interacting with Nick.

I love Nick the best I have to say. I don't want to because I keep thinking he is a criminal but he's just likeable, doesn't take himself too seriously, knows he did wrong. On the other hand when he said he still trades I got the shivers so he hasn't completely learnt his lesson.

He's the one who's going to put people in their place though. Definitely the only one able to take Natalie on.

I'm raging actually that it's only those two up for eviction, rather get rid of the coasters. BB always makes this mistake, takes out the big characters.

skipper_G wrote: »
    Might as well throw up the link to the eviction poll
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057904130#

It's still reasonably close between the two HMs but Hardeep narrowly in front with 58% of the voters wanting to save him compared to 42% for Natalie

I havent voted yet, will see how tonight goes

I’ve heard rumours if you google her name, most of the images that come up are minus the clothing thingies...

innocent-gif-4.gif

Hmm...Interesting..err...I'll be back in a while, somethings just poped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Hmm...Interesting..err...I'll be back in a while, somethings just poped up.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

look im making a wild assumption here and a leap into amateur psychology, but i would say natalie came from a troubled background, where shouting and having multiple arguments were the way to be heard and assert yourself over others before they assert over you.

or maybe she was just spoiled.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I thought tonight was eviction night. I feel strangely disappointed even though eviction night is 40% screechy mcscreech

I havent voted yet, will see how tonight goes

Like myself, haven't decided if I hate Natalie enough to want her out this week

• Advertisement

Robsweezie wrote: »
    look im making a wild assumption here and a leap into amateur psychology, but i would say natalie came from a troubled background, where shouting and having multiple arguments were the way to be heard and assert yourself over others before they assert over you.

or maybe she was just spoiled.

Nah, she makes a living out of fighting on America TV, it's just her character and she's still playing the role.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement