Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭floraldream

That was really horrible of Natalie, hope she goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I think Natalie has fallen into the US kind of thinking, that more drama = more air time = being a favourite. Whereas in the UK this method generally backfires

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I hope Natalie stays, the rest aren't being paid for a nice holiday break.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

RobertKK wrote: »
    I love how they talk about Chloe having class, you wouldn't see the Queen with her bits out on page three.

Thank god for that

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Thank god for that

Ageist :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Has there ever been an American that wasn't loud or obnoxious in BB because Natalie is on another level, christ she's unbearable.

Ray jay, he needed his pulse checked every hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I really really really hope all this is an act with Natalie. I’d hate if she acts like this at home around her family :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

That's not entertaining, that's just bullying. I don't care if Chloe flashes her gash during the Angelus, everyone deserves to be treated with basic civility and kindness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I've changed my mind...I don't want Natalie out..oh no.. I want IN!!!! I'd love a crack at her:mad:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Thank god for that

Ageist :p

At least I'm not fake like everyone else here!

YOURE FAKE! YOURE FAKE! THOSE TWO BITCHES OVER THERE ARE FAKE THEY GOTS TO GO!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Superquinn

She's dead right. Nothing worse than people who think they are above cleaning up after themselves. It's common sense, and a common courtesy to people you share a house with. Just because she was loud in saying it, doesn't mean her message isn't right. What message is it giving? If I don't clean up, and my housemate complains all I have to do is cry and I get away with it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Fcuk off Natalie! It’s not entertaining! It’s head ache inducing. There’s nothing enjoyable in seeing someone roar the fcuking head off every fcuker in the house. Farrah was the same. Obsessed with people being fake and bla bla bla. All mouth. At least Kim had wit and intelligence. Natalie is a fcuking fog horn of a human

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

But she is becoming repetitive and somewhat boring now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

That’s right rod

One thing you definitely ain’t is 2 faced.

Always the same face bbz

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

At least I'm not fake like everyone else here!

YOURE FAKE! YOURE FAKE! THOSE TWO BITCHES OVER THERE ARE FAKE THEY GOTS TO GO!

You forgot to clap

tenor.gif?itemid=5543220

John Travolta, another Scientologist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

They are also not getting paid to be abused! a lot of them are taking part but we can't see or hear them because of the witch carrying on and screaming..

jluv wrote: »
    They are also not getting paid to be abused! a lot of them are taking part but we can't see or hear them because of the witch carrying on and screaming..

Only for Natalie, we wouldn't even see Chloe given how boring she is.

Roxy performing again. Yawn

Ben just wanted a big hug...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

"Natalie has asked Chloe for a chat" so why the **** is Sally there ? It's not like they need a witness there seeing as there is multiple cameras all over the place. :pac:

Duck off Sally

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

We haven't seen a single bit of Ryan yet today.

Chloe is boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

What has Natalie done to be a celebrity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Sally should stick to being a double ended dildo between this world and her imagination rather than an intermediate.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

kopite386 wrote: »
    "Natalie has asked Chloe for a chat" so why the **** is Sally there ? It's not like they need a witness there seeing as there is multiple cameras all over the place. :pac:

Salleech is getting fodder for her future “insights”

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

"Well known" - yeah well Natalie I have never heard of you before this ! So feck off with that. A celebrity is anybody these days that has been on a reality show, a model is a celebrity.

Get over yourself Natalie, by your definition of celebrity you don't qualify either. I don't have a clue who you are and have never even heard of the show you were on. At least Kidnap was on the news

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Natalie is just being nasty now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement