Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

goat2 wrote: »
    Rodrigh is sly, he had complained about the young one to Natalie, and when Rodrigo made the comment , she is a baby, Natalie reminded him that she lived and worked in the big world, having her picture on page 3, I agree with Natalie, she wees through the lot of them

I wouldn't call him sly just yet. I think he's a people pleaser.

He'll agree with that Natalie said but rather try go about a nice way to say it to Chloe rather than the one Natalie went with. Think he just wants to be liked in there.

He's slowly growing on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Rodrigh is sly, he had complained about the young one to Natalie, and when Rodrigo made the comment , she is a baby, Natalie reminded him that she lived and worked in the big world, having her picture on page 3, I agree with Natalie, she wees through the lot of them

I don't see why people think that a page three model can't still be described as a young girl/baby. I worked when I was young and dumb (not on page 3 mind you!). I'm still regularly called the baby of the office despite the fact that I'm well into my late twenties. And every middle aged man seems to call me a "good girl" much to my annoyance. Like I don't think she's innocent or naive or anything but I don't see the problem with saying she's a young girl. She is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

neonsofa wrote: »
    I don't see why people think that a page three model can't still be described as a young girl/baby. I worked when I was young and dumb (not on page 3 mind you!). I'm still regularly called the baby of the office despite the fact that I'm well into my late twenties. And every middle aged man seems to call me a "good girl" much to my annoyance. Like I don't think she's innocent or naive or anything but I don't see the problem with saying she's a young girl. She is.

That's a good girl Neon

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Haha I'm the youngest in my current department too. I do have to admit though I find it odd when the oldest person her greets me with "Hey boy".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

This girl went to study Law at university, and also got her freedom from kidnappers by talking her way out of it, she has lived more of a life than most 30 yr old I know, she is also a mother, she is not a baby, just looking for sympathy from the others, she should speak out for herself

• Advertisement

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Haha I'm the youngest in my current department too. I do have to admit though I find it odd when the oldest person her greets me with "Hey boy".

Lol when men call me good girl I've started saying good boy back to them to make a point! People are weird

This girl went to study Law at university, and also got her freedom from kidnappers by talking her way out of it, she has lived more of a life than most 30 yr old I know, she is also a mother, she is not a baby, just looking for sympathy from the others, she should speak out for herself

I've done university and motherhood too, doesn't change the fact that people will still consider a young looking woman to be a "girl". In fairness I haven't been kidnapped but neither has she really :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I am the youngest in my office as well by a couple of years and they all just see me as the baby. I actually find it quite annoying, like, when they say "oh you're young you won't remember/understand this"

kopite386 wrote: »
    I am the youngest in my office as well by a couple of years and they all just see me as the baby. I actually find it quite annoying, like, when they say "oh you're young you won't remember/understand this"

Oh there is nothing worse! A guy in my office is constantly explaining **** to me as if I don't understand,and then ends with "good girl". And initially wjen he did it I just humoured him cause I didn't want to be rude but I think that just gave him the impression that I am actually thick! :pac:

Please tell me they wear a red jumpsuit.

All I can think of

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That is so bad ^^^^ now !

When it came out first , geez everyone went mad to get it and watch it :D

How times change..pc..

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That is so bad ^^^^ now !

When it came out first , geez everyone went mad to get it and watch it :D

How times change..pc..

I remember watching it at a sleep over, jesus chr!st we were dying laughing. The fella's house we watched it at wasn't allowed to swear, so that just added to the hilarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

kopite386 wrote: »
    Lol when men call me good girl I've started saying good boy back to them to make a point! People are weird

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭floraldream

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

:(:(

Do you think we'd be allowed post gifs if we defected to the SCD thread ?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Only glittery sparkly ones

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Yeah but they’ll probably have to be dancing ones. :p

tenor.gif?itemid=5093088

Woohooo !

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

to be fair the quote from ben frow doesn't confirm for definite the future and as we can see 2 different media outlets are reporting 2 different things (one saying axed, another saying taking a break)
    sadly the ratings haven't been good this series so if anything does happen, it's likely it will be the axe rather then simply taking a break. quite a shame as it is actually one of the best series, and it seems to be getting a positive reaction over all.

a quote from the production company behind bb from twitter

"Consolidated figures show the latest Celebrity Big Brother launch achieved highest market share for a launch since Jan 2015. +36% on last series"

hopefully another channel will pick it up, there is lots of potential in the original format and not the nonsense of the past few years.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Anyone who's an interest in Formula 1 will know the tactics being employed here. It's right out of Bernie Ecclestone's playbook, publicly talk down the prospects while negotiating the renewal of a contract. He's angling for a cheaper fee with endemol

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

skipper_G wrote: »
    Anyone who's an interest in Formula 1 will know the tactics being employed here. It's right out of Bernie Ecclestone's playbook, publicly talk down the prospects while negotiating the renewal of a contract. He's angling for a cheaper fee with endemol

quite possibly. all though i'm not sure how much more he can cut the fee now without destroying the show altogether. the cuts in the budget seem to be a lot of the problem with the show along with it's previous head. not to mention the wasting of money on celebs who it's obvious as hell won't reveal anything because of legal reasons, and the basing a whole show around 1 individual which as we know can go spectacularly wrong and which c5 won't learn from.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Yeah, I'd say that's all it is.

Okay folks, Skip's taking it bad. Major denial level 4 here. This could escalate fast. Be prepared.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Yeah but they’ll probably have to be dancing ones. :p

tenor.gif?itemid=5093088

I've genuinely spent the last 20 mins staring at this trying to figure out what he's holding in his hand and now I have a blinding headache. :( And I still haven't a clue.....

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭floraldream

MelanieC wrote: »
    I've genuinely spent the last 20 mins staring at this trying to figure out what he's holding in his hand and now I have a blinding headache. :( And I still haven't a clue.....

Box of fags

• Registered Users Posts: 6,152 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Jermaine doesn't have a girlfriend, he has a wife

He is (was??) a footballer..he probably has both

Okay folks, Skip's taking it bad. Major denial level 4 here. This could escalate fast. Be prepared.

tenor.gif?itemid=3543618

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

MelanieC wrote: »

Looks like a snack of some sort.

Kolido wrote: »
    Looks like a snack of some sort.

Would it be an ice cream sandwich? Like an iceberger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I hope Nat stays. She needs to come out of her shell a bit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement