Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

skipper_G wrote: »
    Would it be an ice cream sandwich? Like an iceberger

Yeah that's what it looks like alright. Thanks guys, was driving me mad. :)

On another note, it seems Hardeep is advertised as part of the line-up at the Byline Festival in Sussex this weekend, leading to claims of fixing by BB. Would certainly explain why he's so sure he's going and why Natalie's so sure she's staying. Would also explain why producers didn't bother putting anyone else up like they usually do. Hmmmm.......

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    What happened ?

Crustybla , what did you do??

ETA ,
    Think I figured it out :D

Lads you can't imagine how long it took me to get the connection between Mam's neighbour being crusty and me.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can barely remember which post was deleted but I'm sure it contained some aaarrrrguably stupid joke about seafarers et al.

I've to go, I've 50 more pages to catch up on.xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Kolido wrote: »
    Looks like a snack of some sort.

Could be a chocolate finger but it looks like that's his thumb...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    I hope Nat stays. She needs to come out of her shell a bit.

Yep , I agree , she needs to get a bit of confidence in herself and start voicing her opinion :p

(Good to see you back Gizmo!)

crustybla wrote: »
    Lads you can't imagine how long it took me to get the connection between Mam's neighbour being crusty and me.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can barely remember which post was deleted but I'm sure it contained some aaarrrrguably stupid joke about seafarers et al.

I've to go, I've 50 more pages to catch up on.xxx

Ha , my reply to you was removed too , no ocean based references allowed :p

• Advertisement

Yep , I agree , she needs to get a bit of confidence in herself and start voicing her opinion :p

(Good to see you back Gizmo!)

She's really fading into the background, she's wayyy too much under the radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I think the alcohol I've had has triggered my inner detective.

I remember noticing Sally used a cigarette as a prop in their acting ****e. So I imagine there is a smoking area that they don't show, since people don't want to see smoking on TV anymore (same thing happened in Love Island). So it got me thinking, are they only allowing one at a time in that area or are multiple people allowed to go, if so it's the perfect spot for the chat and planning since we can't see what's going on. I feel cheated if so. I demand answers.

I'm like a drunk Colombo at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Wont be watching tonight, have to wake up before 5am. Enjoy everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Adamocovic wrote: »

I remember noticing Sally used a cigarette as a prop in their acting ****e. So I imagine there is a smoking area that they don't show, since people don't want to see smoking on TV anymore (same thing happened in Love Island). So it got me thinking, are they only allowing one at a time in that area or are multiple people allowed to go, if so it's the perfect spot for the chat and planning since we can't see what's going on. I feel cheated if so. I demand answers.

Hardeep had a packet of fags in his hand last night or the night before , took a lighter from love Island wan and walked out of shot to the smoking area ;):D

deco nate wrote: »
    Hardeep had a packet of fags in his hand last night or the night before , took a lighter from love Island wan and walked out of shot to the smoking area ;):D

The plot thickens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Oh yeah first eviction of the series!

tenor.gif?itemid=11649876

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I can't believe Ben is cheating on me with that skinny wench.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I can't believe that skinny wench is cheating on me with Ben!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

well Natalie has a vape so they must have been forewarned about smoking.Might explain her outbursts:p

Mv4C.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I wanna be this kind of drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

neonsofa wrote: »
    I wanna be this kind of drunk

parazone.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Whacked my head really hard off a shelf. I think my brain might explode between the pain and Emma's screech.

wyrn wrote: »
    Whacked my head really hard off a shelf. I think my brain might explode between the pain and Emma's screech.

Sorry to hear that wyrn, have a glass of something and turn the volume down a bit when screechy comes on

I'm sure she's nice but I tend to skips Emmas parts now, Rylan is far more entertaining and isn't afraid to poke fun at them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Hi pigdogs! Hope you dried your asses before sitting on your chairs.

Everyone's sitting waiting , fingers at the ready to post intellectual opinions....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

MelanieC wrote: »
    Yeah that's what it looks like alright. Thanks guys, was driving me mad. :)

On another note, it seems Hardeep is advertised as part of the line-up at the Byline Festival in Sussex this weekend, leading to claims of fixing by BB. Would certainly explain why he's so sure he's going and why Natalie's so sure she's staying. Would also explain why producers didn't bother putting anyone else up like they usually do. Hmmmm.......
    Ah damn! Looks like I'm not going to get my wish:mad:

Everyone's sitting waiting , fingers at the ready to post intellectual opinions....

Speak for yourself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I’m sitting here a little moist and sticky after my spray tan. But I have a glass of wine and am officially in holiday mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    I hope Nat stays. She needs to come out of her shell a bit.
    Hiya. Giz

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Had the wrong channel on! Some **** called Outrage just came on, I’m outraged

Speak for yourself :pac:

It would be a first for me if I did :p

I’m sitting here a little moist and sticky after my spray tan. But I have a glass of wine and am officially in holiday mode.

Tell us no more, jaysis.

• Advertisement

Like totally

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement