Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Q_ueeny

Q_ueeny wrote: »
    Hi Guys!

Im obsessed with BB,CBB and more recently Love Island. I adore reading all the daily comments in here for the past number of years but dont really post much! more of a lurker :)

Anyway, I have a question for ye experts!

I can see its mentioned that CBB is on channel 5, does this mean its not on 3e? like where can I watch channel 5? Also, if i remember correctly, you cannot record on channel 5.

So much anxiety!!

I just seen an ad on fb confirming CBB on 3e.
    Thank god!! Panic over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I’m pretty sure the last few seasons it’s started on a Tuesday!

I was thinking that, I don't usually remember the little details because of the launch night excitement. This Thursday night start could be a good thing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'd like to see DT back, as far as I can see he /she did no wrong on this thread, if they're banned because of their posts on this thread I can see what they mean by a 'clique'!!.. I hate Cliques!

Read the thread link I posted and post again Colly.

Its short.

Banned 3 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Jeff2 wrote: »
    He/she was trolling over many forums, tbh I'm good with my gut feelings of trolls. Not the only one, all will be revealed.... A storm is coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Its short.

Banned 3 times.

I read it, Jeff, only banned 3 times? Sure that's no time, I was banned more times than that.... ;)

• Advertisement

I'd like to see DT back, as far as I can see he /she did no wrong on this thread, if they're banned because of their posts on this thread I can see what they mean by a 'clique'!!.. I hate Cliques!
    It clicked with me from his/her post that is was a troll. A good one, jaysus we even said more or less we were sorry so as to show we are all open to new comers.
    ** at least 3 of us.
    ****how long will it take some posters to know its all welcome?

*my rant is not about you*

Q_ueeny wrote: »
    I just seen an ad on fb confirming CBB on 3e.
    Thank god!! Panic over :)

Rest easy now, save your strength for the big night. The next few weeks are going to be some of the most difficult boardsing many of us will have ever boardsed before. But I know, that all the hours of endless practice will stand us well in this thread, the gifing, the double entendres, the smutty jokes, all of that good stuff. Together we are unstoppable. Together we can debate and discuss the sh1t out of this series. Yeah

tenor.gif?itemid=4392571

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Its short.

Banned 3 times.

I felt extremely stupid the other night with his posts :(

Well, my own fault, I always jump, but no more!
    My new motto is - When in doubt , keep my mouth shut , and post a gif instead !

I pity ye , it's going to be a long few weeks with me :D

I read it, Jeff, only banned 3 times? Sure that's no time, I was banned more times than that.... ;)

In 3 days over 3 forums?
    How are ya still here :D

deco nate wrote: »
    It clicked with me from his/her post that is was a troll. A good one, jaysus we even said more or less we were sorry so as to show we are all open to new comers.
    ** at least 3 of us.
    ****how long will it take some posters to know its all welcome?

*my rant is not about you*

Yeah I mean who'd fall for that....

Oh my god look over there that dog is playing the spoons

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I felt extremely stupid the other night with his posts :(

Well, my own fault, I always jump, but no more!
    My new motto is - When in doubt , keep my mouth shut , and post a gif instead !

I pity ye , it's going to be a long few weeks with me :D
    Don't lie, between me you and Jeff, we questioned the posts. And we were right! :D

Don't lie, between me you and Jeff, we questioned the posts. And we were right! :D

No , when they said they were only joking , making the thread Stormy like the New CBB , I fell for that .

Tbh , I thought it was EP related for a bit .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I was banned for about 18 hours once.

So I can't compete.
    But it was a sad day :(

:D

At least mods have seen incoming trolls before cbb started.

In 3 days over 3 forums?
    How are ya still here :D

I wasn't banned from Boards, I was banned from another site after being a member for years, that's why I joined boards....They're much more easy-going here. :)

Ah Jesus I thought I’d missed opening night when I saw pages and pages of unread posts!! But I see it was just the clique up to their usual ganghandedness, with Mam of 4 being the ringleader once again. Typical :rolleyes:

Sorry I'm late to reply to this post, but it is so funny, I remember whan Mo4 first started posting on here. And a few posters started on her. It was fantastic to see the old poster's stand up for the"noob".

And yet we still have a few people come In posting about a clique that has never been. And Mam in (I think her 2nd season of watching, maybe because TV3 showed it) she was called out as a ring leader!

I found that so funny, Mo4
    Was so worried about hurting people. Yet was called the ring leader! And then a lot posters jumped in to defend her, yet Mo4 was the ring leader. Lmao. She is still more welcoming than me and Ann, plus Jeff. Cos we don't mind calling out bs when we see it. But mam was always nice to all.

And in saying all the above, I can guarantee you that there will be trolls coming on and Mam will still be nice to them and I will still call them out, as will their others mentioned above. Sure it happens every year. BTW, I like you jacket.

Sorry I'm late to reply to this post, but it is so funny, I remember whan Mo4 first started posting on here. And a few posters started on her. It was fantastic to see the old poster's stand up for the"noob".

And yet we still have a few people come In posting about a clique that has never been. And Mam in (I think her 2nd season of watching, maybe because TV3 showed it) she was called out as a ring leader!

Was so worried about hurting people. Yet was called the ring leader! And then a lot posters jumped in, yet Mo4 was the ring leader. Lmao. She is still more welcoming than me and Ann, plus Jeff. Cos we don't mind calling out bs when we see it. But mam.

And in saying all the above, I can guarantee you that there will be trolls coming on and Mam will still be nice to them and I will still call them out, as will their others mentioned above. Sure it happens every year. BTW, I like you jacket.

I love Mam of 4... . Mam is my 3rd favorite poster on here... :) Now don't ask ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Was so worried about hurting people. Yet was called the ring leader! And then a lot posters jumped in, yet Mo4 was the ring leader. Lmao. She is still more welcoming than me and Ann, plus Jeff. Cos we don't mind calling out bs when we see it. But mam.

I agree, I think it’s hilarious if MO4 is referred to as the ring leader, cos she’s one of the loveliest and most welcoming on here!

I love Mam of 4... . Mam is my 3rd favorite poster on here... :) Now don't ask ;)

Say no more ;).........

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Just to add, I hate and generally refute (when it’s seriously brought up) the term “clique”. In this case it’s another term for a group of people who have a similar interest and who have become friendly as a result. Is everyone supposed to pretend they haven’t interacted before and stop referring to old stories/jokes, just so people don’t get offended? Nah. Most people are able to join into this thread no problem cos we’re a welcoming bunch. Complaints about a “clique” are pointless cos there’s no resolution, apart from a very strict modding of the thread and stopping it when people appear too friendly or talk about something that some people might not be aware of :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I just love that we were called her minions :D
    Mam is the loveliest <3

• Advertisement

neonsofa wrote: »
    I just love that we were called her minions :D
    Mam is the loveliest <3

Me too, when we all know I'm the real leader.

Bow to your BB lord.

(really does anyone believe the ****e we talk about)

Just to add, I hate and generally refute (when it’s seriously brought up) the term “clique”. In this case it’s another term for a group of people who have a similar interest and who have become friendly as a result. Is everyone supposed to pretend they haven’t interacted before and stop referring to old stories/jokes, just so people don’t get offended? Nah. Most people are able to join into this thread no problem cos we’re a welcoming bunch. Complaints about a “clique” are pointless cos there’s no resolution, apart from a very strict modding of the thread and stopping it when people appear too friendly or talk about something that some people might not be aware of :rolleyes:
    I just know that anyone that doesn't post on this forum does not have the wit, dare I say a "patch" on us fookers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Me too, when we all know I'm the real leader.

Bow to your BB lord.

(really does anyone believe the ****e we talk about)

Deco is king :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I mean he's alright.

:pac:

Mam of 4 be like

tenor.gif?itemid=10686330

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

neonsofa wrote: »
    I mean he's alright.

:pac:

Deco and Mam are like the threads parents making sure nobody gets too drunk or forgets a joke.

Deco and Mam are like the threads parents making sure nobody gets too drunk or forgets a joke.

Safe to say they're failing miserably at number 1 :D

There is only one king, and you and me both know who that is, brother.

Back in a minute , have to run downstairs to the plank across the hop ups to search for an appropriate gif...

PS ,
    All of you are what draw everyone back to these threads , again and again , the laughs , the bitching, the fact no matter how bad a day is , ye help us (me) get through them , love ye all , aww shucks,,:D

• Advertisement

There is only one king, and you and me both know who that is, brother.

Much love brother, HH

Edit: you all know it's true brothers (and sisters)

tenor.gif?itemid=5441942

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement