Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Natalie seems like a decent sort, the public bottled it by voting her out. The remaining celebrities don't look like they'll bring in the ratings.
    She s brilliant on Rylan show now. Telling it like it is. What a pity she's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Natalie should be sent back in.

Yeah Rylan. Good idea. Hour special with Natalie telling the truth about the house would be brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Natalie is more suited for the panel than the house , free rein to gossip :D

Someone get a mop, tea spilt all over the studio. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who was dumdum, Chloe?

most likely. all though to be fair, there is quite the choice on who it could be.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    nope. wrong. proof.

nope fake news.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,781 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Natalies dress is as horrible as the one she wore in , it doesn't suit her at all . Imo .

Thelma from BFGW has to be the "designer maker" of her outfits

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Yeah Rylan. Good idea. Hour special with Natalie telling the truth about the house would be brilliant.
    But won't it nicer for us to see and witness it instead of the camera following her constantly?

So glad Rodrigo showing his true colours at long last. Ugly creep. !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And now we have Ken Doll , modelling the latest casual Autumn / Winter trend , available on shelf twelve , next to Barbies wedding dresses..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,152 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

skipper_G wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=12393067

Pole delivered

Oooooooohhhhhh Matron!!!!:D:D

So who would win in a fight

th?id=OIP.LzMNoo9kWNbsu-vRUYahygHaLG&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

HT-ken-doll5a-ml-170620_v12x5_4x3_992.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I agree with Natalie actually, Rodrigo's playing a clever game. He was loyal to his 'friend' Natalie and now she's gone he is moving things on. He does try to people please but I think that's more his natural persona coming through. I still like him as a HM. Interesting to see what he does when the next conflict arises in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

And now we have Ken Doll , modelling the latest casual Autumn / Winter trend , available on shelf twelve , next to Barbies wedding dresses..

Mam you're on fire tonight:D

I don't know tbh , I think we might actually get to see a little more of what they're actually doing , Nick having an intellectual conversation , with probably Kirsty cos the young ones wouldn't know how to form a coherent sentence..

i hope so. i'm not going to bank on it however.
    Natalie seems like a decent sort, the public bottled it by voting her out. The remaining celebrities don't look like they'll bring in the ratings.

tbh i think you may be right. ratings as it is aren't fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

jluv wrote: »
    Mam you're on fire tonight:D

I seriously think I need an Intervention :p

So glad Rodrigo showing his true colours at long last. Ugly creep. !

I think he is deep person and makes more sense than most in there.
    He was trying to keep Nat out off trouble and it might cost him.

live feed on c5 now! yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

live feed on c5 now! yes!

Give us a link.. Please!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Q_ueeny

Hello everyone!

What an episode! I thought it was very good. Like is way so juicy start to finish :)

FIRSTLY - Jermaine! I feel like I need to talk about this even before I discuss the eviction. Like are we 100% sure he is married? Talk about Chloe obviously wanting to get into the bed with him, about 50 swaps later. He is a sleeze tho, him saying out in the garden something about bad press. He basically ment he was purposely flirting with Chloe knowing he would be caught by BB but also knowing he would get the air time. Now he's ****ed cuz she's in the bed with him and the boys are leaving condoms on his bed (which I thought was hilarious!!! :D) but my god if I was his wife I'd murder him!

Since nominations I didn't want Natalie to leave purely for entertainment but now she's gone tbh I think the right person left, she actually made me uneasy the way she talked to people and just needed to shout and cause drama all the time and didn't care who's feelings she hurt or who she disrespected. What a bitch. She is everything I would hate in a person. Ugh. She is defiantly not any bit self aware, like she was surprised at what Emma was telling her re being loud and causing confrontation! I do love Emma but I think she could have got more out of Natalie aswell tho.

I love how hyper Ryan is, he's going to be gas to watch as he settles In I think!

Roxie and your man, it's just awkward to watch! She's a bit of a dope, I can't warm to her at all

LOVE Kirsty Alley :)

Like is this the first time in BB/CBB (in the last 4/5 years) we have had a possibly affair? Has anyone cheated while married/in relationships in there? The only ones I can remember is Stephanie and Jermey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Jermaine is definitely married, his wife was on BOTS on launch night

Give us a link.. Please!

You can watch it on channel 5+1 if you missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

As much as Natalie was a character, I'm glad she's gone.
    She's too much and I couldn't listen to her moaning non-stop.
    I'm glad for Hardeep that he stayed.

Why are the lines always blurred when it comes to relationships in BB?
    Has Jermaine got a girlfriend or hasn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I get the feeling Jermaine and the kidnapped one have a plan, the plan was worked out between them before they went into the house..... Cleo has experience in these things... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

fussyonion wrote: »
    As much as Natalie was a character, I'm glad she's gone.
    She's too much and I couldn't listen to her moaning non-stop.
    I'm glad for Hardeep that he stayed.

Why are the lines always blurred when it comes to relationships in BB?
    Has Jermaine got a girlfriend or hasn't he?
    He has a wife, she was on BOTS on opening night

So after his "good" advice previously to Jermaine about Chloe, Ryan then puts condoms on their bed :rolleyes:

Give us a link.. Please!

it was on channel 5. i don't know if tv3 or whatever it's called these days shows live feed. you can see it on channel 5 +1 if you can get that on your tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Sad to see Natalie go, and Germain not nice, what must his wife be feeling

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Wish Emma did this to Natalie!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

it was on channel 5. i don't know if tv3 or whatever it's called these days shows live feed. you can see it on channel 5 +1 if you can get that on your tv.
    They used to show it on one of the other channels. But I'm not sure which one

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement