Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Oh FFS, I'm annoyed at that!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The whole thing has the makings of one hell of a Clusterfcuk this year !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

QueenRizla wrote: »
    God, I never thought it was one bit paternal, creepy middle-aged men don’t give attention to young wans because they are broody or paternal. They tell you ‘I have a daughter your age’ and them make a pass at you when no one is looking...:rolleyes:

This is just too accurate :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Sally also predicted that Natalie would be in the top 3 sooo.... :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Spoiler tags, they are there a reason. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Roxanne cant be getting 750k for this ...can she??!
    God if the whole thing starts turning into showmances then it will be such a waste of a series.
    The only ones left I like now are Nick, Kirsty and Ryan.

laylag wrote: »
    Roxanne cant be getting 750k for this ...can she??!
    God if the whole thing starts turning into showmances then it will be such a waste of a series.
    The only ones left I like now are Nick, Kirsty and Ryan.

I highly doubt she is getting that much. More like £75,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭QueenRizla

Whatever Natalie got paid has to be easy money for one weeks work. Back home to hubby and daughter already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭elli21

I always said once Nat had gone he would be the next target

Rember folk's we are no Longer watching BB

This is Towie and ex on the beach central

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

I highly doubt she is getting that much. More like £75,000.

And that's too much :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭elli21

QueenRizla wrote: »
    Whatever Natalie got paid has to be easy money for one weeks work. Back home to hubby and daughter already.

You should have seen what was said about her..."a fat slag" altough she is happly married.....those who are married and cheating is what we now have as considered cool:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Is it just me or is Rodrigo the image of Erin McGregor

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Hangovered. Just catching up.

Sorry to see Nat go, would have been interesting to see what trouble she would start next for no reason, who would react and who'd stand up to her.

Show would be far better without Hardeep, his presence is stifling so much in there. Sally also, get this deadwood out.
    Shame roddy is out.

I think BB may have wanted Hardeep out and when him and Nat had the most noms, saw that as a chance of getting him out. Can't believe people paid money to save him. Lot of snoring fans in the UK it seems.

Can't stand Germaine. He has no personality. Weirds me the fcuk out. No idea what Chloe sees in the millionaire.

Statement from Rodrigo:

"The experience in the house was amazing but enough for me. I was not coping very well to be without my mobile phone and not being in contact with my family and friends. After Natalie left I felt very upset because she was the life and soul in the house and got very much miss understood, All I wanted out of the show was to have fun and to show to the UK that I’m a nice and fun person. I’m in my London home now and I’m making my plans to go back to my 2nd home in Marbella soon to chill. ‘I’m no longer interested in the show or anything to do with it. Simply because it wasn’t for me."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

elli21 wrote: »
    I always said once Nat had gone he would be the next target

Rember folk's we are no Longer watching BB

This is Towie and ex on the beach central

I there anyone in cbb this year from those shows? Whats was Dan and Gabby on?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

So..
    Rodrigo is saying he left the house of his own accord but BB are saying they removed him after another “incident”.. hmmm

Some more comments he made to media:

"I demanded to leave. I was going to scale the wall if I wasn't allowed to leave. I didn't like it. My co-stars were boring, dirty and I had nothing in common with them. I was claustrophobic. I had to get up early and stay up late. I didn't understand why people were in there. Hardeep was snoring like a hog. I was worried about how I was being edited. I felt it didn't feel like a TV show... I'm used to being a showman. I was worried about my well-being because I was tired and out of the loop. I kept going into the pink vanity room to feel more physiologically ready. When I found out Sally Morgan voted for me, I felt betrayed. Chloe never washed up."

From his Instagram:

It was a great experience while in the #cbb house thank you all for the love and support. After @realmissnatalienunn Natalie left I started to think how I was getting seen by the public after making a language mistake while DRUNK. I am deeply sorry to have let the viewers down and my Fans now I just need to have some ice cream and rest and life goes on.... 😘#rodrigoalves #kendoll

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

My thoughts are with Wendy at this difficult time.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Oh my god!!!!!
    Spencer is love, Spencer is life.

All you need is thread.... da da da da da da.

Evict Pope Francis.

Pirate Princess on Tour 2k18

#CliqueGoals

Genuine question here , that I meant to ask last week .

What's the odds of BB throwing another HM in ?

What with Stormy being a no show , one of the most controversial hm's getting evicted last night and then the drama that ensued later , you'd imagine they'd be capable of funding another low rate star to go in ..

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Oh my god!!!!!
    Spencer is love, Spencer is life.

All you need is thread.... da da da da da da.

Evict Pope Francis.

Pirate Princess on Tour 2k18

#CliqueGoals

No idea what you're on about, but I officially endorse this post.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Genuine question here , that I meant to ask last week .

What's the odds of BB throwing another HM in ?

What with Stormy being a no show , one of the most controversial hm's getting evicted last night and then the drama that ensued later , you'd imagine they'd be capable of funding another low rate star to go in ..

Don't know, I believe this series is finishing up early and they have a mid week eviction so soon, I'd say they are happy to get everyone out asap.

Kolido wrote: »
    Don't know, I believe this series is finishing up early and they have a mid week eviction so soon, I'd say they are happy to get everyone out asap.

That's true , but I still think they should add someone , might boost up the ratings and change it from being the BedHoppers/NoMorals show !

Kolido wrote: »

It was the same for the series in January, evictions on Tuesdays and Fridays. I think they have done it for the last few Celeb series. I think they will throw someone in because they ones left in all seem to get on work each. They need an argumentative type in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Omg, it's all falling apart!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AllThoseLies

I’m late coming to the CBB party this year but I’ve all episodes recorded on my Sky box.

Is it worth watching from the start (minus the adverts :D) or should I just tune in to the next episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Ah here....send in Kim or Bear now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Just give us Nick now.

I would rather watch him go about his day than the gabby/dan or jermaine/chloe stick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

im late but what the fuuck has happened?! there was every indication that hardeep would be going home judging by the BOTS crowd at least, barely any support for him. turned it on to see natalie walking out was a shock. didnt want her to go. annoying and full of herself but good tv, she had longevity. the oblivious egomaniac americans with notions of themselves are always great viewing as they clash with the more modest uk housemates.
    now rodrigo gone....what are the dynamics going to be now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Close your spoiler tag there young man or your clique membership will be revoked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement