Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

landscape-1535123303-cbb-rodrigoa.jpg

Also on the you know what...
    Probably posted by while Rodrigo says he left the Big Brother producers seem to be saying that he used inappropriate language again so got dumped.

A few glasses of wine again after eviction night and he probably let slip the N bomb again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Adamocovic wrote: »
    landscape-1535123303-cbb-rodrigoa.jpg
    Delighted
    he's gone. !

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Delighted!
    Ah sure just tell everyone there's someone gone and half the possibilities while you're at it by saying ''he'' too! Fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I liked him :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

LAfs im on the lash in Kerry and a local said rod got kicked out?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I liked him too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

If it hasnt been on tv, please use spoilers guys

JP is mouldy :p

What's the lassies like down in Kerry JP?

• Advertisement

Ah 10 bells tonight, will catch it tomorrow, enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

deco nate wrote: »
    Isn't that a pay app now, I used that a few years ago before I put in freesat dish (sat dish, whatever :))

http://tvcatchup.com/watch/five

Meanwhile - and this won't be on tonight at ten - Channel 5 confirm that this will (almost nearly certainly) be their last season airing CBB & BB:

https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/celebrity-big-brother-channel-5-13131616

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Meanwhile - and this won't be on tonight at ten - Channel 5 confirm that this will (almost nearly certainly) be their last season airing CBB & BB:

https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/celebrity-big-brother-channel-5-13131616

They plan a year without BB not that it is axed completely. Also this was posted two days ago.

Kolido wrote: »
    Ah 10 bells tonight, will catch it tomorrow, enjoy.

I was wondering, the wait continues

The rules on the BB thread have been the same for many years, if it hasn’t been shown on the main show or BOTS then spoiler tags should be used. It’s not that hard of a rule to follow. :mad:

They plan a year without BB not that it is axed completely. Also this was posted two days ago.

There's a whole lot of wiggle room in the statement and a lot of plusses and minuses to be measured. Downside: its ratings having been dipping for years and it has a hefty price tag from Endemol. Upside: It's still Channel 5's biggest ratings winner. Also this CBB opened up 200,000 viewers up on the previous one.

My guess is this is a very heavy hint to Endemol to lower the price tag or take it/hawk it round other channels.

Might not the worst thing in the world for it to take a year or two off to re-think the show.

There's a whole lot of wiggle room in the statement and a lot of plusses and minuses to be measured. Downside: its ratings having been dipping for years and it has a hefty price tag from Endemol. Upside: It's still Channel 5's biggest ratings winner. Also this CBB opened up 200,000 viewers up on the previous one.

My guess is this is a very heavy hint to Endemol to lower the price tag or take it/hawk it round other channels.

Might not the worst thing in the world for it to take a year or two off to re-think the show.

Personally I’d like BB to move from Ch5. It hasn’t been the same since it moved there.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Genuine question here , that I meant to ask last week .

What's the odds of BB throwing another HM in ?

What with Stormy being a no show , one of the most controversial hm's getting evicted last night and then the drama that ensued later , you'd imagine they'd be capable of funding another low rate star to go in ..

hard to say in all honesty. it's not on for very long and there are 11 housemates to evict. time will tell

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

I’m late coming to the CBB party this year but I’ve all episodes recorded on my Sky box.

Is it worth watching from the start (minus the adverts :D) or should I just tune in to the next episode?

i think it would be worth catching up and watching the eps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

hard to say in all honesty. it's not on for very long and there are 11 housemates to evict. time will tell

Ah I was just thinking out loud if I'm honest eotr .
    We will see how it plays out :)

i'd go further and say endemol should try and take it elsewhere. c5 will keep trying to push down the fee and in turn the quality will continue to dip and the viewers will continue to drop.
    endemol needs a channel who is commited to the format and who will actually invest in it. question is, is there any such channel? i don't know. c5 want bb on the absolute cheap dispite the fact that their attempts to have it as such have got us to where we are along with the previous head of the show. c5 just want the name but not the quality.

I'm fecking frozen. That's what I get for being half nakid round the gaff. I need Big Brither warmth.

Ah I was just thinking out loud if I'm honest eotr .
    We will see how it plays out

an evict and replace with new housemate task would allow some new blood and still keep the same number of housemates. won't happen but it would be a way to get rid of the deadwood and put in some better housemates.

I'm fecking frozen. That's what I get for being half nakid round the gaff. I need Big Brither warmth.

yeah tbh it is a bit cold tonight. the cold weather will soon be here unfortunately.

here we go!

Rodrigo is gone?!!?!?

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Well , at least they're showing what happened after the eviction last night , instead of pretending it didn't happen .

Can we say it yet without spoilers ?

Well , at least they're showing what happened after the eviction last night , instead of pretending it didn't happen .

Can we say it yet without spoilers ?

Yeah they said it on the show there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Wonder if having the 4 ribs removed makes rodders run like a pigeon ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement