Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Something up there. There was nothing in the lead up and no explaination. I’d imagine if he used the N word again we’d be shown of at the least hear B.B. tell Rodrigo that’s why he’s being removed.

I think he walked after that rather than being removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

that's a load of balls ffs .

If he was asking to leave , they'd have shown it , like they normally do .

He must have done something or they came across something on twitter , insta etc and removed him , it wouldn't be the first time they've done that to a HM .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Can't seem to keep that pink thing on his head for more than 20 minutes at a time.

The turban is an important part of Sikh culture. It’s not a “pink thing”. Hardeep is respectful towards it and so should others.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    They didn't show it!!!!!!! :mad:

That's because he left and not removed.....

He said he left but BBC and other places have reported that the studio said he was removed after a "further incident" with his language. Remember he was threatened with getting the boot after dropping the N bomb twice.

But they didn't show us this supposed second incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

wyrn wrote: »
    Extremely ugly on the inside

Why? Not being funny just wondering if you know something I don't..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,795 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Adamocovic wrote: »
    If most of the housemates had their way we'd be watching them sitting around reading books and doing crosswords.

I'd watch Nick do that but just for the commentary.

I doubt Chloe can spell crossword let alone attempt to do one :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Very strange, (he was called to the Diary room) I do think he was kicked out.
    But they won't show what he said /did to protect him. If he asked to leave they would have shown it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I assume he would get paid if he was removed involuntarily, but would forfeit his fee if he left of his own accord?

Only reason they may not have shown is due to the amount of complaints they received for showing the first incident.

I know they received a boat load and organisations criticising them. Still it's bull**** they just hushed him out without showing us and probably won't discuss it much.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Omackeral wrote: »
    Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Why would it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I mean they have to address it surely, maybe there's more to it and they're saving it for tomorrow's show. They wouldn't mess with the show that way right, I am sure they have enough integrity to ah who am I kidding. They're up to something

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

There’s no way he left just of his own accord. He didn’t even seem bothered that Natalie had left, he actually seemed quite relieved and a bit relaxed. Funny bidness going on I tells ye

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

What doesn’t make sense is they showed the warning but not the removal. My guess is, realising that being removed for racism had effectively killed his z-list meejah career (see: Jade Goody), Rod had the mother of all breakdowns. He went in to prove he wasn’t a basketcase and ended up proving he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Why would it?

Sorry I'm saying Dan doesn't bother me in the slightest. Was agreeing with you. I find him grand. Inoffensiveness and fairly aware and astute with his observations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Only reason they may not have shown is due to the amount of complaints they received for showing the first incident.

I know they received a boat load and organisations criticising them. Still it's bull**** they just hushed him out without showing us and probably won't discuss it much.

Rylan will surely have to address it on BOTS tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,795 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Someone should clear the vanity table of all make up, Ryan likes play malarkey, he could hide it all

deco nate wrote: »
    Very strange, (he was called to the Diary room) I do think he was kicked out.
    But they won't show what he said /did to protect him. If he asked to leave they would have shown it.

Exactly..they called him to the diary room..he didn't go of his own accord,so either he messed up or his agent pulled him out..

MelanieC wrote: »
    Rylan will surely have to address it on BOTS tomorrow night.

Hopefully. Such a bizarre exit.

Either way could have shown discussion in diary room

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Someone should clear the vanity table of all make up, Ryan likes play malarkey, he could hide it all

Next task they lose, bb should take all makeup away. Imagine, we'd probably not recognise half of them, it'd be like whole new housemates!

Omackeral wrote: »
    Sorry I'm saying Dan doesn't bother me in the slightest. Was agreeing with you. I find him grand. Inoffensiveness and fairly aware and astute with his observations.

Ah, fair enough. Yeah, seems quite genuine too, totally not what I expected from his stints in the tabloids.

• Advertisement

I liked Rodrigo as a housemate and sorry to see him go. The house lost two big characters last night. It will be interesting to see how the dynamics change.

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I hate vomit inducing tasks . Ugh

Made worse by the fact that they are getting basic rations no matter how good they do! I'd be so pissed off if I went through that for nothing! eating vile stuff would be the worst task for me. I'd try and endure any physical task but that would be one I might fail at:o

jluv wrote: »
    Why? Not being funny just wondering if you know something I don't..
    For claiming to be psychic and taking money for it. It's a horrible nasty business and unfortunately it's often the less well off (in every sense of the phrase - economically, health wise etc...) that put their trust in her to peddle lies.

wyrn wrote: »
    For claiming to be psychic and taking money for it. It's a horrible nasty business and unfortunately it's often the less well off (in every sense of the phrase - economically, health wise etc...) that put their trust in her to peddle lies.

Ah Wyrn...sorry I thought you were referring to Kirsty!!! My mistake..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

When he walked to diary room he wasn't walking like a person who was going in to leave. And even if he had gotten upset and asked them to leave in the course of the diary room visit ...It was the late night....They would have asked him to sleep on it at least. Something sexual coulda happened that they didn't show. Maybe he lobbed the gob on Ben or something earlier. He did look like he was gonna kiss him the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The real reason for his exit will surface when the next person is evicted. They usually spill the beans

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

Ya, I'm guessing it is something serious anyway. They are showing nothing at all to be on the safe side and to buy themselves some time.

Probably Channel 5 chiefs and possibly legal people thinking about what to do and how to spin it I would say.

Ah Wyrn...sorry I thought you were referring to Kirsty!!! My mistake..
    Noooooooooooooooooooo I love Kirstie. I think she's great.
    tumblr_mqw23i8wxY1qedb29o1_r1_500.gif

Personally I’d like BB to move from Ch5. It hasn’t been the same since it moved there.

Yeah, Brian Belo was saying the same earlier today....

https://twitter.com/brian_belo/status/1032933698335846400

Few months back they were hinting at it maybe going online.

• Advertisement

Made worse by the fact that they are getting basic rations no matter how good they do! I'd be so pissed off if I went through that for nothing! eating vile stuff would be the worst task for me. I'd try and endure any physical task but that would be one I might fail at:o

Rylan clarified that last night. If the win the shopping task they will get a basic shopping budget, if they lose the shopping task they are on basic rations.

A basic shopping budget is perfectly adequate and they will be able to survive easily on it. I think BB should make the punishment harsher and also remove hair dryer/stylers from the whole house and the suitcases from the two offenders.

I have a vicious streak in me. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement