Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I have a thought(woohoo) , but it's vile and disgusting , so I'll pick one of you unfortunate posters to run it by , God help ye :p

I'm sharing anyway, I have two thoughts. (a) he tried to kill someone, or (b) he staged a dirty protest in the diary room

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

giphy-3.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm sharing anyway, I have two thoughts. (a) he tried to kill someone, or (b) he staged a dirty protest in the diary room

That's mild in comparison to what I thought :D
    Not the killing someone obviously !

You are both going the different kind of bodily fluids direction. My goodness

tenor.gif?itemid=10686382

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I think he did something intimate to himself whilst in the close proximity of someone else who maybe wasn't aware he was doing it. Or became aware and privately reported it to bb but not the others. For instance Ben didn't look all that shocked when they were told at the table.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

OMG, tell me he didn't fap all over Wendy!

1_CBB_RodrigoD.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

1_CBB_RodrigoD.jpg

He certainly could've dumped a load in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

She looks feckin traumatized, pity he didn't get electrocuted :p

image_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

There's only 1 thing for it. Mack! You're the only person qualified. Go over, infiltrate the BB team and find out the goss. Deco will be your backup.

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

1_CBB_RodrigoD.jpg

Howling at this :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I don't buy the idea he walked at all. Surely would have shown it.

Reckon like others to do with his language and sponsors/viewers complaining.

They did say it was a further incident of his language to the BBC and probably won't show it because of the stick they got last time for showing it.

And I can realise housemates not copping. Even fecking Natalie didn't kick off when he dropped the N bomb twice, nobody talked about it.

I hope they at least show the house gossiping about his exit but I imagine they'll edit it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

QUICK

Where can I watch BB online? Only catching up now. Most YouTube links are faulty

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

So "insiders" saying he was called to the diary room and had a meltdown before being removed.

Hard to know what exactly went on but he went in their in his pyjamas, hardly the move of someone going to ask to leave the show.

She looks feckin traumatized, pity he didn't get electrocuted :p

image_1.jpg

It's sad to say but he actually looks like a CGI character in that I think .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    QUICK

Where can I watch BB online? Only catching up now. Most YouTube links are faulty

3player if you can cope with the ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    QUICK

I couldn't get 1 youtube link to work due to geolocation, so I googled "youtube mirror" and watched the video via one of the searched links with no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I was so wrecked last night that I was asleep before big brother started so I am only finished catching up there. I agree with all the comments, the whole Rodrigo situation and being removed. I can understand them not showing the incident but why not show us big brother saying that he was being removed as he broke one of the rules? 

When he went into the diary room he said "i'm here" - I really do not in the slightest believe he walked hopefully Natalie knows why and goes back on BOTS to spill the beans :D

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

TBH I'm gutted Rodrigo has gone and kinda don't want to watch anymore . Two of the biggest characters have gone now and the rest are just boring really . Ryan has turned into a kid on acid . And Kirsty just isn't doing anything . I can't bear Roxy , Ben , Chloe ,Dan or Gabby so I might just tune out I think . It's a pity cos it could have been a good series !

TBH I'm gutted Rodrigo has gone and kinda don't want to watch anymore . Two of the biggest characters have gone now and the rest are just boring really . Ryan has turned into a kid on acid . And Kirsty just isn't doing anything . I can't bear Roxy , Ben , Chloe ,Dan or Gabby so I might just tune out I think . It's a pity cos it could have been a good series !

Don't give up at the first hurdle , stay the course !

There's so much still to see , Roxy drying her hair extensions , Chloe actually speaking !!
    Plus Nick and Hardeep are there , what's not to love :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

In the bed room one of them asked him what his type was and he said half cast.
    But surely that can't be what got him kicked out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Mam of 4 wrote:
    There's so much still to see , Roxy drying her hair extensions , Chloe actually speaking !! Plus Nick and Hardeep are there , what's not to love 

See I even forgot about those two !!! ugh I dunno was excited for this series. If they put someone controversial in it might stir things up ..here's hoping

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Don't give up at the first hurdle , stay the course !

There's so much still to see , Roxy drying her hair extensions , Chloe actually speaking !!
    Plus Nick and Hardeep are there , what's not to love :p

Never forget the riveting series where Brandon brushed his teeth! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Jeff2 wrote: »
    In the bed room one of them asked him what his type was and he said half cast.
    But surely that can't be what got him kicked out.

BB said in one of the papers, too shocking for TV. So I don't think that's it

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

hay all, checking in, here we go!

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Marcus saying Rodrigo was removed and that's all we will hear about Rodrigo I'm guessing

Liordi wrote: »
    Never forget the riveting series where Brandon brushed his teeth! :P

That was cutting edge TV

Hope they fail, basic rations for basic bitches

I see Chloe and Gabby are back in bed together again

Jaysis Wendy lost one of her eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

Evening All!

Just tuned in. So Hardeep the painfully unfunny comedian doing a roast? Should be a good 'un!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement