Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,727 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rodrigo Alves (human Ken doll) rumoured to be going in

gettyimages-911884666.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C572

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Loughc wrote: »
    So is Hulk Hogan going in or what?

*Lou Ferrigno confirmed to go in!!

*may not be true*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

deco nate wrote: »
    *Lou Ferrigno confirmed to go in!!

*may not be true*
    The Hulk tv show had *the* saddest (closing titles) theme music. As a kid I used to be in bits because David Banner had to leave and be all alone. Still gets me.

wyrn wrote: »
    The Hulk tv show had *the* saddest (closing titles) theme music. As a kid I used to be in bits because David Banner had to leave and be all alone. Still gets me.

Me too! Budda I loved that show, Ahh for innocent times.

Edit: that video is blocked. Are you using a vpn?or outside Ireland??

Me too! Budda I loved that show, Ahh for innocent times.

Edit: that video is blocked. Are you using a vpn?or outside Ireland??
    No and I'm down the country. Weird.

Youtube "The Lonely Man" and you'll get it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Rodrigo Alves (human Ken doll) rumoured to be going in

gettyimages-911884666.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C572

Please God no , he's as creepy (and plastic) as fcuk :(

wyrn wrote: »
    No and I'm down the country. Weird.

Youtube "The Lonely Man" and you'll get it

Maybe the browser I'm using, but yea strange. I know that song off by heart.
    I loved that show, it was more about helping others yet been lonely yourself. :(

Every fookin week!

Maybe the browser I'm using, but yea strange. I know that song off by heart.
    I loved that show, it was more about helping others yet been lonely yourself. :(

Every fookin week!
    It was emotional torture because they’d let you believe they almost had a cure but for his hopes to be dashed and he had to leave. :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 86,727 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mam of 4 wrote: »

I prefer our own Lidl Waynelf

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Reminds me of your man, 'You Spin me right Round' I can't remember his name.. He was a right Bitch.. Ha!

• Advertisement

Reminds me of your man, 'You Spin me right Round' I can't remember his name.. He was a right Bitch.. Ha!

Pete Burns. Still can’t believe he’s dead.

Pete Burns , he destroyed himself with the plastic surgery , didn't his lips burst at one point ?
    He was a great , off the wall HM with his fur coat !!

He died last year .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Hi all, hope ye don't mind me joining in. For the last CBB I had just been through a very tough time personally and wasn't sure about even watching but found it helped in the end. (Lidl Wayne in the bath!)

Unbelievably I find myself in the exact same position this year. :( Had made up my mind not to bother with it but I keep hearing more confirmed housemates who sound good and I'm being sucked in! And if it's going to be the last series.......... although don't we fall for that every year?! So, can't guarantee I'll be the best craic but if ye'll have me, I'm in. :)<3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Checked who he was and he looked best with the patch. :)

Pete Burns , he destroyed himself with the plastic surgery , didn't his lips burst at one point ?
    He was a great , off the wall HM with his fur coat !!

He died last year .
    He was as mad as a hatter.
    Yea, got cheap lip filler that was poisonous. Cost him a lot of money in medical pills.
    Sued the fooker and won, about a year or 2 later he died.
    Tbh, he was one messed up man

He was as mad as a hatter.
    Yea, got cheap lip filler that was poisonous. Cost him a lot of money in medical pills.
    Sued the fooker and won, about a year or 2 later he died.
    Tbh, he was one messed up man

Geez yeah , he had some major demons to deal with . Watched him being interviewed somewhere years ago , and he came across as quite sad behind the outer image , crazy persona we were used to seeing . I thought anyway .

Only in his fifties when he died , sad really .

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Checked who he was and he looked best with the patch. :)

Haha , excellent Jeff :D

MelanieC wrote: »
    Hi all, hope ye don't mind me joining in. For the last CBB I had just been through a very tough time personally and wasn't sure about even watching but found it helped in the end. (Lidl Wayne in the bath!)

Unbelievably I find myself in the exact same position this year. :( Had made up my mind not to bother with it but I keep hearing more confirmed housemates who sound good and I'm being sucked in! And if it's going to be the last series.......... although don't we fall for that every year?! So, can't guarantee I'll be the best craic but if ye'll have me, I'm in. :)<3

I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through a tough time again. Hope it gets better soon.

In the meantime, stay and enjoy some gifs and play “who is that person classified as a celebrity”. Don’t forget there’s Rylan too!

TIL TIL
    tenor.gif?itemid=3556798

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

S61Z.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Melanie C! :)

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time,that sucks. xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Of course we'll have you :) Sorry to hear things have been tough, hope they start getting better soon. In the meantime we'll try our best to cheer you up x

Welcome back to the mad house Mel C , hopefully we can help distract you a little and bring a smile to your face :)
    Hope things get better for you soon x

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

This thread really melts my heart at times :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

tumblr_inline_o0vmn9APBo1qgt71j_500.gif

Course we'll have you, sure we're all zero craic, welcome back to the clique! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Aw, thanks you guys! Feel like I've just come back in the house after an extended stint in a secret house!
    Especially coz I've been lurking and reading all your posts in this thread and the diary room one for months!
    Safe to say ye are all chicken livered adulterers! :)

Hi Melanie, hope things start going better for you. :)

I also would like to point out that even though I offered money, I was not welcomed into the clique. I'm not taking this personally though.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F5WJenPfX8NEm5mCDbV%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1

No, I'm just never going to speak to anyone here ever again. (Except Mam, because she's Mam). The rest of you can go do something that would be morally reprehensible if it was physically possible. Yes, that.

Feel better soon, Melanie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Safe to say ye are all chicken livered adulterers! :)

V2Lg85C.gif

Candie wrote: »
    Hi Melanie, hope things start going better for you. :)

I also would like to point out that even though I offered money, I was not welcomed into the clique. I'm not taking this personally though.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F5WJenPfX8NEm5mCDbV%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1

No, I'm just never going to speak to anyone here ever again. (Except Mam, because she's Mam). The rest of you can go do something that would be morally reprehensible if it was physically possible. Yes, that.

Feel better soon, Melanie!
    Jaysus this post made me laugh out loud, and that gif.
    Loved it:)

But it's still no!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

ONE WEEK TO GO.

tenor.gif?itemid=7212866

• Advertisement

Jaysus this post made me laugh out loud, and that gif.
    Loved it:)

But it's still no!

I'm sorry Deco but I just do not respect your authority on this matter. :P

It's obvious that Secret Agent Mo4 is the head gangbanger around here so she has the final say on who's in her clique gang!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement