Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

jluv wrote: »
    Roxy no more has a fiance than I have:( she has a pretend husband and a pretend fiance..

He was there on launch night talking about her. He's kinda cute looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

I haven't bothered to watch this episode lads. As someone said, the thread is often better. I long for the good old days when we had half decent personalities and troublemakers to give us lolz aplenty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

jluv wrote: »
    Roxy no more has a fiance than I have:( she has a pretend husband and a pretend fiance..

PM's inbound from jp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

crustybla wrote: »
    I haven't bothered to watch this episode lads. As someone said, the thread is often better. I long for the good old days when we had half decent personalities and troublemakers to give us lolz aplenty.

Ah, to be fair the people in this thread aren't that bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

You know CBB is bad when you agree with the facebook group Mas Who Drink. They're not happy about Roxy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

crustybla wrote: »
    There were. But they have both gone now.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The eye is the best housemate in there. I hope the eye wins.

If not eye then Nick. But I’ve a feeling nick could walk soon. He’s far better than those attentions seeking saps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

Loughc wrote: »
    If not eye then Nick. But I’ve a feeling nick could walk soon. He’s far better than those attentions seeking saps.

Nick could do 2 more weeks standing on his head. In fact that could make a good task.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

The tasks seem like a last minute attempt by producers to make up for Rodrigo and Natalie leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Liordi wrote: »
    That episode was actually awful.

Glad i missed it tonight so. I saw only the last 10 mins. It's kind of what i expected after Natalie and Rodrigro left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I loved Kirsties story about Jack Nicholas, we need to hear more of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

30 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!

deco nate wrote: »
    PM's inbound from jp

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Hmmm JP is back after he disappears for two nights. Suss. Is your real name Pope Francis

Hmmm JP is back after he disappears for two nights. Suss. Is your real name Pope Francis

tenor.gif?itemid=8059442

Hai Anna xo

I’m enjoying it. Maybe the brain damage makes it easier. Liked Nick and Harcreep’s b!tching sesh. Need more of that.

Roxy is a fvcking idiot. If I were her fiancé I’d be gone.

Jermaine’s Missus too must be bulling, must give her a call and see how she’s holding up.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭moonage

Does anyone else think that Ben looks like a youngish Jack Nicholson?

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

On the bus to work reading this, its making me sick. Having doubts about watching the first half.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

jp
    Just Pope
    It all makes sense now
    😲

Missed BOTS, but I take it Rodrigo leaving was brushed over?

And I know people don't like him but I quite like Ben. A bit all over the place but find him more interesting than I did at the beginning. Comes across as energetic and confident but I think 6 housemates or so have been overheard saying he's a bit broken. Think there's an interesting character with him.

Roxy is a complete showman, and playing it up to the cameras, but her character or personality she describes doesn't seem as genuine as his. I think she's playing a dangerous game with him, definitely leading him on a bit with comments saying the outside world feels like years ago, come on Roxy, you've been in there what? 2 weeks?

At this point it just seems like it's building to a point where it's going to hurt Ben, and cruel to say but may be good entertainment. I reckon Roxy is out the door next and then Ben devastated his "friend" is gone.

Also I think we may see Ryan having words or a go with a few, when he was talking with Hardeep it seemed to show that maybe he isn't as nice and calm as people think, also what is with his psychotic laugh. He'll be chasing Hardeep around with an axe soon enough.

Not too sure how this season is going to pan out, started off very promising but now it's dipped, but surely they will do something to spark more life into it. We need house divides!

• Advertisement

Haha..I wonder who is the eye! Hmm...

Kolido wrote: »
    Haha..I wonder who is the eye! Hmm...

I never even thought about that....if it's Wayne Sleep I'm out!

Can't handle bath time with himself and Hardeep.

Are there nominations tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I just still don't understand why gabby ate her vomit. I was very hangovered and my stomach was already fragile and then that happened. :(
    Like what you doin sis. No. Stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Kolido wrote: »
    Are there nominations tonight?
    I'd imagine so. Forgot about it but Emma did say she'd be back Tues night..

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Hardeep was such a di(k to Ryan when they were talking about people getting entertainment from the eating task. I've really gone off him the past few days.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

laylag wrote: »
    Hardeep was such a di(k to Ryan when they were talking about people getting entertainment from the eating task. I've really gone off him the past few days.

Hardeep is trying too hard to be the voice of reason. It's like he wants to atone for his failings in the past by being this better than all that persona this time round.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Hardeep is trying too hard to be the voice of reason. It's like he wants to atone for his failings in the past by being this better than all that persona this time round.

When all along its Nick who is sound and an oasis in the dessert of rabble

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Loughc wrote:

Totally. Like you're on big brother get over yourself!!! It's like he thinks he's too intelligent to be on it. His "comedy" roast was just cringe worthy.

• Advertisement

It drives me mad. He flip flops around trying to be the most PC person alive to make up for the accusations.

Like over the top. Even the comment after the booting of Natalie when he discussed the shocked reaction of the group. Instead of speaking like a normal human being and saying "The whole group was shocked", he said something along the lines "Both the men and women were equally shocked".

He gets on my tatters. Says what he thinks will appease the majority. Tries so hard to come across as an enlightened modern man when I feel he's anything but.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement