Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I'm just catching up on last night's episode. I would lose my actual mind having to live with Roxy and Ben and their stupid sketches. Awful eeejits the pair of them. I can't believe people sit there laughing along as if it's highly entertaining...apart from Chloe who would probably still giggle away if a serial killer broke into the house killed half the housemates. Her mindless laughing reminds me of Beavis and Butthead.
    If I was Roxy's fiance I would be fuming with her carry on. She is making a show of herself. Pleb of the highest order.
    Love Nick and Hardeeps bitching outside. I feckin wish Natalie was still in the house to lose her sh!t over the shopping budget this week. How has nobody given out to Jermaine and Chloe over it yet?? And the two gormless fools haven't enough brain cells to formulate an apology for it. Dumb and Dumber.
    I bet if Hardeep and Nick get punished for kind of talking about nominations then it won't be long before Gabby and Roxy start moaning about that but say nothing over Jermaine and Chloe. Hypocrites!
    Gabby is a tool for her reaction over the roast.
    Still love Kirsty, Ryan and Nick. Nick's my kinda guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Adamocovic wrote: »
    It drives me mad. He flip flops around trying to be the most PC person alive to make up for the accusations.

Like over the top. Even the comment after the booting of Natalie when he discussed the shocked reaction of the group. Instead of speaking like a normal human being and saying "The whole group was shocked", he said something along the lines "Both the men and women were equally shocked".

He gets on my tatters. Says what he thinks will appease the majority. Tries so hard to come across as an enlightened modern man when I feel he's anything but.

I'm borrowing that phrase, I love it!
    Must catch up today, I think there will be a lot of fast-forwarding through it!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭AryaStark

I'd like to ask kirsty why she was the only ex cheers cast not to be asked to guest star on frasier

I remember reading somewhere that as a Scientologist Kirsty doesnt believe in psychiatry! I am not sure if this is true!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

AryaStark wrote: »
    I remember reading somewhere that as a Scientologist Kirsty doesnt believe in psychiatry! I am not sure if this is true!

Scientologists are taught to hate psychiatrists.

Stemming from the founder L Ron Hubbard. He first tried to identify as a psychiatrist, but I believe his theories were never accepted in their circles (could be wrong here), then he underwent psychiatric care and claims of his sanity and mental conditions were made.

After this he changed his tune on psychiatry and said it was the root of all problems and evil.

There are rumours that Jermaine's wife is going to enter the house next ....if that happens then I am out. Publicity stunt or what?!?

Also, on a side note, his wife is STUNNING!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

laylag wrote: »
    There are rumours that Jermaine's wife is going to enter the house next ....if that happens then I am out. Publicity stunt or what?!?

Also, on a side note, his wife is STUNNING!

you'd stop watching because BB pulled off a publicity stunt??

That's the bread and butter of BB, I'm sure if they could they'd get Roxy's partner in there too... and to really kick things off the might even bring in Chloe's other half of her brain too.

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    What language is he speaking ?
    wyrn wrote: »
    I blame Diane :D
    I never really know what Ben is on about tho. He never finishes a sentence and begins in the middle of a thought. He can't construct a basic sentence.
    skipper_G wrote: »
    They need to subtitle this dork. I can’t understand his mumbles, standing there babbling to Roxy

Just watching some of it now... I hadn't a clue what he was saying, glad to see its not just me!

Chloe needs a bib for when she is eating...
    Hardeep's arse... Oh please, pull up your jeans. First time I agreed with Sally on anything she said.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Definitely want Nick to win .

I hate these kind of tasks. It’s the reason I don’t watch I’m a celebrity.

Same here.
    I didn't watch that part at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

When Chloe was eating the porridge, I had to look away, I think it is all an act by her, and Germains wife I feel sorry for , He is saying and doing on the camera, wondering what he would do if they were not in there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

laylag wrote:

This would be great ! She could give Chloe and Jermaine the good thump they both deserve .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

What was she saying on BOTS? Everything seems to suggest they’re separated.

He was even riding some farmer right up to going in to the house.

But his little chat with Ryan suggests he’s telling porkies.

We might learn more tonight.

But yeah showmances are the pits. Let’s hope it doesn’t get too much air time. Chloe really is gormless isn’t she. Hopefully noms tonight.

Chloe definitely doesn't appear to be dealing off the full deck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

The more I think about it, the more annoyed I get. I think the BB producers set Hardeep up to fail & be a target for the next nominations. He was given (by far) the hardest task - to roast people. Why not give him something like telling jokes or doing impressions of his housemates. Roasts are cringy and not all that funny for the person on the receiving end. Most of the housemates are too vacant to even realise what a roast is. If Hardeep refused to do what he was asked, they would have gotten at him for a fail. I mean Roxanne got "be annoying" and Ryan got "be entertaining". So easy. Just because Hardeep is a comedian, it doesn't mean he can do his craft on the fly, especially something like a roast.

I reckon the producers want Hardeep gone so that we'll be left with the pretty vacant knock off love island crew. I can see Nick being targeted next because he's friendly with Hardeep. I reckon Sally will be safe because she's situating herself in with the young crowd and offering them readings. She's trying to be the mammy or the fun aunt. Not sure what way Kristie will go. I think they might target her too if she complains more about the state of the house.

Loughc wrote:
    you'd stop watching because BB pulled off a publicity stunt??

Loughc wrote:
    That's the bread and butter of BB, I'm sure if they could they'd get Roxy's partner in there too... and to really kick things off the might even bring in Chloe's other half of her brain too.

Yes I would absolutely. If she goes in then it look to me like the whole Jermaine and Chloe thing is completely preplanned and Jermaine and his wife are looking to concoct this drama. Not interested in watching that at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Chloe definitely doesn't appear to be dealing off the full deck.

I wondered about her to be honest .She is so vacant and removed and almost catatonic at times . Nothing seems to go into her brain at times

Like fair enough, it’s a damn good look, but this is literally her face all the time

chloe-ayling.jpg

Poor aul Rod couldn’t muster up a frown to save his life yet he still had more facial expressions than her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

She is a beautiful looking woman though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Taytoland wrote: »

She really is gorgeous! And her figure is amazing!

Gabby is very easy on the eye too.

• Advertisement

Gabby is very easy on the eye too.

She reminds me too much of that Tina Malone woman. I just can't ignore the resemblance.

neonsofa wrote: »
    She reminds me too much of that Tina Malone woman. I just can't ignore the resemblance.

Fvck sake Neon, you went and ruined her on me didn’t you!

Fvck sake Neon, you went and ruined her on me didn’t you!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Omackeral wrote: »
    Sorry I'm saying Dan doesn't bother me in the slightest. Was agreeing with you. I find him grand. Inoffensiveness and fairly aware and astute with his observations.

Me too - sorry way way behind but I agree with this!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

wyrn wrote: »
    The more I think about it, the more annoyed I get. I think the BB producers set Hardeep up to fail & be a target for the next nominations.

Defo want him out for whatever reason. Stifling too many storylines I think is how they see him. Just as Chloe and tosser boy looked like they were about to start smooching, Hardeep stuck his oar in one night. Say they were furious with that, especially if they have tosser boy's wife waiting in the wings to make an appearance.

When Hardeep and Nat got the most votes last week I think BB rubbed their hands with glee and saw it as an opportunity for them to get him evicted... but it backfired bigtime and now we're stuck with old hairy builder's bum.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sally plays both sides , but doesn't pass a comment putting anyone down ..until they leave the room that is .

If she gets any more splinters in her ass from sitting on the fence, they could plant her in the garden in the hopes she takes roots there .

Annoying , smarmy , sneaky , scheming , sly , smug Sally .

No , I don't hate her , just intensely dislike her .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Taytoland wrote: »

She is but its a shame she feels she has to fill her lips and adopt the pouty generic look

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Scientologists are taught to hate psychiatrists.

Been quite a few high profile run ins with members and journalists over psychiatry too.

The most infamous of which would be Cruise's interview with Matt Lauer.

Be great if they sent Leah Remini in. The look on Kirstie's face alone would make it worthwhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Ive given up watching it. i dont know what it is with me this season but i cant stand it

I could not tolerate Natalie. Of all the worst housemates ever in CBB i just couldn't cope with her at all. She broke me. I found her so vile and actually upsetting to watch. Her constant shouting and bullying wore me out
    So waited till she was gone to return! Watched last nights and just everyone irritated me beyond belief

I cannot stand Roxy and this stupid constant performance from her.
    I cant abide Chloe and Jermaine and that whole set up
    I also hate Ryan and his stupid laugh
    The only one i did like was Rodge :(
    Oh and theres no one hot for me to perve on either!

Rant over :):)

• Advertisement

Rfrip wrote: »
    Ive given up watching it. i dont know what it is with me this season but i cant stand it

I could not tolerate Natalie. Of all the worst housemates ever in CBB i just couldn't cope with her at all. She broke me. I found her so vile and actually upsetting to watch. Her constant shouting and bullying wore me out
    So waited till she was gone to return! Watched last nights and just everyone irritated me beyond belief

I cannot stand Roxy and this stupid constant performance from her.
    I cant abide Chloe and Jermaine and that whole set up
    I also hate Ryan and his stupid laugh
    The only one i did like was Rodge :(
    Oh and theres no one hot for me to perve on either!

Rant over :):)

I mean Ryan is hot if you just ignore how irritating he is.
    I agree with you on the rest!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement