Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Would Ye not fancy Dan?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Would Ye not fancy Dan?

He so gross. No offense to those that do like him, the heart wants what it wants!

Yeah Ye do have it bad on the perv front this year.

Even Roxy is some eye candy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Would Ye not fancy Dan?

Nope..hes so meaty or something i cant explain it.
    Plus his antics in real life put me off him

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Rfrip wrote: »
    Ive given up watching it. i dont know what it is with me this season but i cant stand it

I could not tolerate Natalie. Of all the worst housemates ever in CBB i just couldn't cope with her at all. She broke me. I found her so vile and actually upsetting to watch. Her constant shouting and bullying wore me out
    So waited till she was gone to return! Watched last nights and just everyone irritated me beyond belief

I cannot stand Roxy and this stupid constant performance from her.
    I cant abide Chloe and Jermaine and that whole set up
    I also hate Ryan and his stupid laugh
    The only one i did like was Rodge :(
    Oh and theres no one hot for me to perve on either!

Rant over :):)

Must have not seen Hardeep flashing the money-maker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Clip from tonight's show........... eh, wtf!
    Kirstie would sure make a great madam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVMFfz1A7DM

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Cannot stand "Psychic Sally". Absolute dope

Telling Kirstie "oh I feel you had an affair with 2 famous actors". Yes public knowledge and easily accessible with Google.

Telling Chloe "oh I feel you wanted to change your name after being kidnapped". Again easily accessible with Google and probably a common reaction for anyone who was in that situation(I would guess)

I was praying that when Natalie was evicted someone would say "You were wrong there" as she was so confident that she knew who was going.

Rant over. Great show though love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Wish someone would make a clip of Sally confidently saying she knew who was going which then cuts to Natalie being evicted and her saying that wasn't who she felt would go. I thought that was hilarious. She said as if ten people were up not two :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Clip from tonight's show........... eh, wtf!
    Kirstie would sure make a great madam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVMFfz1A7DM

Think I will give it a miss so . Honestly I am really loosing interest .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Watching the eating task on catch up, oh my f*cking god!! I was nauseous seeing you guys talking about it but watching it I was actually gagging, had to look away, and Gabby eating her own sick, nothing is worth that!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Taytoland wrote: »
    She is a beautiful looking woman though.

She is but its a  shame she feels she has to fill her lips and  adopt the pouty generic look
    Never noticed that but no doubt she is a great looking woman, especially with the red hat.

Monife wrote: »
    Watching the eating task on catch up, oh my f*cking god!! I was nauseous seeing you guys talking about it but watching it I was actually gagging, had to look away, and Gabby eating her own sick, nothing is worth that!!!

It wasn't even part of the task, like that's what gets me!! She chose to do that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

neonsofa wrote: »
    It wasn't even part of the task, like that's what gets me!! She chose to do that!!

The objective was to make the viewers disgusted using the gross stuff. By eating the gross stuff puking it up and eating the puked up gross stuff I think Gabby nailed the task. Granted she didn't need to do it in such an extreme way, but I admire the intensity

skipper_G wrote: »
    The objective was to make the viewers disgusted using the gross stuff. By eating the gross stuff puking it up and eating the puked up gross stuff I think Gabby nailed the task. Granted she didn't need to do it in such an extreme way, but I admire the intensity

I mean I am following your logic skip, but she still chose to eat her own vomit when she really didn't have to and I can't admire any aspect of that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Glad I skipped over all of that part!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Taytoland wrote: »
    She is a beautiful looking woman though.

gabby's better looking, roxanne as well

sally summed up chloe well, she's like a teenager. or even like a little girl the way she goes on. i do think she has more personality than she's showing though

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Q_ueeny

I know it's kinda old news but my theory on Ken is this - I think he walked and BB were thinking fcuk, the two most entertaining housemates are gone now so what'll we do? And that is why they are saying 'it's too shocking for TV' so people will still tune in to see if the other housemates are talking about it! Like if he really did go and it was too shocking for TV then the housemates are obviously going to talk about it unless they have been told not to and in that case, the whole show is a lie!!

I think we kind of know that already tho but will still watch! :D

I remember watching the interview with that trump woman that was meant to go in and backed out a few hours before the show, she was saying when she was in the late negotiation stages with BB they had, at one stage, agreed she would go in for a week! Like they would have never told us that as viewers, would they? Maybe Ken had the same deal and BB just wanted to dramatise the whole thing for ratings as to why he left? He said in his interview with Emma on the way into the house that the show have been trying to get him for years so maybe that's the only way he would do it! Like Iv never heard of someone going in for a week, unless it was part of a task.

Roxy is painful. Like so painful. She made such a drama out of the roast and made it a million times worse for herself!! Like she's telling everyone her and Ben are just best friends but has she actually told Ben?! He's so touchy feely with her. If I was her and feeling they way she lets on about him I would be so uncomfortable with that situation but she is clearly mad for him!

I can't imagine much drama out of this lot that's left tbh, unless germy Jermaine actually goes off with Chloe or Dan and Gabby hook up! It looks to me the only person that knows Jermaine is married is Ryan. Either way there will be someone at home not happy!! Maybe Harcreep and Sally will have a run in, that would be gas to watch

I'm so sorry for the short story! I just simply cannot keep up with the live posting. Ye are too quick for me!! :)

Give me Sarah Harding over Roxy any day and that’s saying something

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Would I be greedy in asking for both, like a sandwich? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Noooooo

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »

IBe2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Lol..you'd get the punishment you deserve having to listen to both of them:P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Oh I don’t know. Harding drove me to drink last series. Well that’s my excuse at least

jluv wrote: »
    Lol..you'd get the punishment you deserve having to listen to both of them:P

Ah sure they cant talk with their mouths full!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Ah sure they cant talk with their mouths full!

Bould ye are!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This will be me tonight if we have more of Roxy playing games with Ben ..

giphy.gif

Unusually, Im present tonight. Probably be a dud show.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

What in the name of god

The GBP has another chance to shame themselves by helping the house pass the task.

If they had an iota Of cop on they’d fail them to starve them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It looks so sexist tonight...if you are looking to be offended :) :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement