Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »
    I somehow believe the poster is talking ****e, otherwise we all would know by now. Really, think about it. There have been so many on here that have dug the dirt and posted said dirt in the past....
    Anything else is bs posting, I know something you don't know...

I must be on someones ignore list ,
    Do dah , do dah ... ;)

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I must be on someones ignore list ,
    Do dah , do dah ... ;)

Who said that?? :D

Who said that?? :D

You'll find out on FB and Twitter :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

You'll find out on FB and Twitter :p

Pmsl

Pmsl

Be careful , your seat will be wet ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Why was he thrown out ?

Am not on either FB or Twitter so I am still in the dark ?

Me either Mo4, until last week. I opened a twitter acc but the next day I got locked out. They are asking for my phone number to send me a verification code. But I never get the code so Ive just left it. Only opened it to follow BB. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Ive never had a fb acc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Can you imagine Emma’s interview with Chloe, possibly the most boring thing to be shown on TV this year.

tenor.gif?itemid=4994780

..and her best bits, feel sorry for the editor working on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Kolido wrote: »
    ..and her best bits, feel sorry for the editor working on that one.

Just watching that clip of her in lingerie on repeat :pac:

neonsofa wrote: »

I'm down with that, you should work editorial for BB Neon. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Just caught up, well only watched the nominations really.

I noticed that Chloe and Gabby didn't own what they were saying ie 'it's very annoying to other people in the house'. Just say what you have to say and own it!

Hardeep's nominations made me lol...aren't they the very two he was weeping over not having father figures and so on. I know why he nominated them, obviously, but that did make me lol.

I think they were just filling time claiming that Nick and Hardeep discussed nominations. They didn't, certainly Nick didn't.

I skipped the last part of the programme - Sally makes me sick. I definitely don't need to know any more about her.

I hope Chloe goes and I think Big Brother should have a word with Hardeep about reining in the farting etc in public!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

neonsofa wrote: »

I love how much of a perv neon is, especially on the ladies

200_d.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

After the whole Rodrigo discussion I took to the twitter world to find out. People just as confused, unless I've overlooked an obvious answer.
    Options I saw were:

1.) Used inappropriate language again
    2.) Had a breakdown and wanted to leave, CBB told him to sleep on it and he freaked out (But why would he go in to leave in his pyjamas)
    3.) Got rid of him over backlash of his first incident of language
    4.) He walked and they are covering it (I don't see why they would)
    5.) He's actually the Eye that's been doing the tasks

Ok next one is weird, and completely untrue but I'm posting it for the laugh as I've seen it floating around.
    6.) He was caught masturbating.....surely not haha!

So for me I haven't seen anything that firmly explains why he's not there, wonder when or if we will.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Well, being short of things to do I went over to Facebook and Twitter to have a look. Nothing really there. Some general speculation that Rodders may have cracked one off in public (but then the other housemates wouldn’t have been surprised by his ejection) and one person said that a friend of a friend of a friend of his that’s on the production team at CBB said Rodders had been caught pleasuring himself with a frozen chicken. The only (rather less precise) gossip came via a newspaper report quoting an inside source that the producers had reviewed footage of Rodney involving a “further incident” after the previous warning upon reviewing the footage, CBB gave him the boot. Glad I could clear that up for you.

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Well, being short of things to do I went over to Facebook and Twitter to have a look. Nothing really there. Some general speculation that Rodders may have cracked one off in public (but then the other housemates wouldn’t have been surprised by his ejection) and one person said that a friend of a friend of a friend of his that’s on the production team at CBB said Rodders had been caught pleasuring himself with a frozen chicken. The only (rather less precise) gossip came via a newspaper report quoting an inside source that the producers had reviewed footage of Rodney involving a “further incident” after the previous warning upon reviewing the footage, CBB gave him the boot. Glad I could clear that up for you.

I saw the frozen chicken one too, surely was a piss take......I hope!

Also Rodrigo has taken online to call them lying ****ers, in relation to his removal being based off inappropriate behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Rodders had been caught pleasuring himself with a frozen chicken.

giphy.gif

Rodney taking the phrase choking the chicken a little too literally

oh my god please be true

wait, frozen?! Surely he'd wait til it defrosted like :pac:

I'm sure Ben woulda helped him out if he was that anti-wanky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Adamocovic wrote: »
    After the whole Rodrigo discussion I took to the twitter world to find out. People just as confused, unless I've overlooked an obvious answer.
    Options I saw were:

1.) Used inappropriate language again
    2.) Had a breakdown and wanted to leave, CBB told him to sleep on it and he freaked out (But why would he go in to leave in his pyjamas)
    3.) Got rid of him over backlash of his first incident of language
    4.) He walked and they are covering it (I don't see why they would)
    5.) He's actually the Eye that's been doing the tasks

Ok next one is weird, and completely untrue but I'm posting it for the laugh as I've seen it floating around.
    6.) He was caught masturbating.....surely not haha!

So for me I haven't seen anything that firmly explains why he's not there, wonder when or if we will.

I wondered about that too :D - if it was him, I mean.
    There was a story on Digital Spy linked from a magazine, I think, that he had tried to look at one of the other guys bits, (Ben, I think?) while the other guy was in the bath.

Tbh, I wonder if it's not just CBB trying to boost ratings really.

SirChenjin wrote: »
    I wondered about that too :D - if it was him, I mean.
    There was a story on Digital Spy linked from a magazine, I think, that he had tried to look at one of the other guys bits, (Ben, I think?) while the other guy was in the bath.

Tbh, I wonder if it's not just CBB trying to boost ratings really.

It would be great if he was the eye but that's just wishful thinking perhaps by us

• Advertisement

LightEvergreenDouglasfirbarkbeetle-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Rodney was out with Nataile the night after he left so I don't he is the eye doing a secret task.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

With a frozen chicken?! :eek: It can't be real, I mean it's super weird on it's own but the logistics just don't make any sense. Frozen and his bits might get frostbite and fall off, fresh out of the oven and it's off to the burn unit with him. A cooked chicken left to stand on the counter for a while and cool to body temperature, but even then it's still super weird :confused:

skipper_G wrote: »
    With a frozen chicken?! :eek: It can't be real, I mean it's super weird on it's own but the logistics just don't make any sense. Frozen and his bits might get frostbite and fall off, fresh out of the oven and it's off to the burn unit with him. A cooked chicken left to stand on the counter for a while and cool to body temperature, but even then it's still super weird :confused:

The man drinks cockroach milk...I don't think we can confidently rule out any scenario :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

one person said that a friend of a friend of a friend of his that’s on the production team at CBB said Rodders had been caught pleasuring himself with a frozen chicken.

That's fowl... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Does anyone know why Rodney was thrown out off the house?

I find it odd that Rylan says he has been kept in the dark. Would have imagined he'd definitely be told why or at least hear.

Maybe just a statement he made to make an excuse for him not talking about it.

fin12 wrote: »

Keep up sis!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

fin12 wrote: »

Because he loves chicken

• Advertisement

tumblr_lg06ltwuAv1qdaaw6o1_400.gif

I_Feel_Like_Chicken_Tonight_1992.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement