Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

crazychickenstory.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

You like that Rodrigo don't you

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I'm having children Kiev for dinner today, I'm not going to be able to enjoy it now... Should have read this thread after.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Jus du Rod

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Jus du Rod

oh my

0dqiBzF.jpg

• Advertisement

Adamocovic wrote: »
    oh my

0dqiBzF.jpg

landscape-1535123303-cbb-rodrigoa.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I'm having children Kiev for dinner today, I'm not going to be able to enjoy it now... Should have read this thread after.. :(

Doubt the children will enjoy that either

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Shameless plug for the eviction poll https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057905721

It's a bit one sided so far, Hardeep getting 96% of the votes to stay. Might be the single most one sided poll we've ever had

Straight from the house where pictures prove that Chloe is devastated with the news

1184502_chloe_ayling_3_854250e98e1777e336b2d374b47b4da2.jpg

Here she is inconsolable leaving the house

chloe-ayling-cbb-1534775410-list-handheld-0.jpg

Finally here she is jumping for joy after getting a new book deal

maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

skipper_G wrote:
    You like that Rodrigo don't you

absolutely howling at this !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Ok next one is weird, and completely untrue but I'm posting it for the laugh as I've seen it floating around.
    6.) He was caught masturbating.....surely not haha!

Unless it was at someone, I doubt it, especially after Kinga.

Of all the guesses at why he was removed, I think Mam of 4's was the most plausible, but she won't post it :p and neither will I my guess :P

Think about things that were happening that day... then let your mind go to the dark side.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Of all the guesses at why he was removed, I think Mam of 4's was the most plausible, but she won't post it :p and neither will I my guess :P

Think about things that were happening that day... then let your mind go to the dark side.

Oh do spill! It's all merged together and I can't remember the dirty dealings of the night in question.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Book deal.... it better be a popup book otherwise she's in trouble... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Straight from the house where pictures prove that Chloe is devastated with the news

1184502_chloe_ayling_3_854250e98e1777e336b2d374b47b4da2.jpg

Here she is inconsolable leaving the house

chloe-ayling-cbb-1534775410-list-handheld-0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm away on holiday at the moment snd haven't been on the thread so it disgusts me that I have to come on here and say the most obvious thing of all.

Chlobot.

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'm away on holiday at the moment snd haven't been on the thread so it disgusts me that I have to come on here and say the most obvious thing of all.

Chlobot.

It's like 4am there, you've lost IBC haven't you?

Ye should have just sent nightly highlights of your trip.

Day 4 in Vegas, Mack has not yet slept, but is wondering what Rod did with the chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Are you in Vegas? I have friends who are in Vegas. Are we real life friends :eek:

Day 4 in Vegas, Mack has not yet slept, but is wondering what Rod did with the chicken.

Live shot of Rodrigo.

MV5BMWEzZTY0MDEtYzg4NC00NWY1LWI2MGYtMWYxMzljZGM1NGFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg0Nzk2Nzc@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Oh Jesus, remember they actually had live chickens in the earliest BB shows. Imagine that now. It would be clucked up.

wyrn wrote: »
    Are you in Vegas? I have friends who are in Vegas. Are we real life friends :eek:

Probably not cos my only friends are in this thread #TILTIL

IBC right now

tumblr_nmm56ylWGO1s2791bo1_250.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Call me psychic , but not like Psychic Sally !!

Right , shall regret posting this as you all will realise where my mind does be (in the gutter)..

Cast your minds back to when Rodrigo was in the bedroom , and dropped the condom at the foot of Jermaine and Chloes bed , pretending to have found it , that they had used it .

Now , let your minds down to my level (:D)
    What if the contents of said condom were Rodrigos....

It’s a good theory Mam. But it needs more chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It’s a good theory Mam. But it needs more chicken.

Well , he was hardly going to bone the chicken without wearing gloves was he :p

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Ah surely he wasn't going hell for leather at a frozen chicken. Imagine if Natalie caught him, considering she went mad at the fact that 4 million eggs were used to make a cake!!

Anyway, last nights show was decent enough. Enjoyed Poxy's reaction to Ben being a father, she was disgusted and couldn't hide it.

Hope Dan or Gabby win. I reckon Hardeep will survive again, so he can descend into madness like thinking he's a lawyer or something outrageous.

Mam of 4 wrote: »

You’re the best :D

BazBox wrote: »
    Poxy.

200w.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

This thread today!

tenor.gif

BazBox wrote: »
    Ah surely he wasn't going hell for leather at a frozen chicken. Imagine if Natalie caught him, considering she went mad at the fact that 4 million eggs were used to make a cake!!

Anyway, last nights show was decent enough. Enjoyed Poxy's reaction to Ben being a father, she was disgusted and couldn't hide it.

Hope Dan or Gabby win. I reckon Hardeep will survive again, so he can descend into madness like thinking he's a lawyer or something outrageous.

No wonder they all think Bens a bit messed up and fragile.

Married at first sight, cheats, all over the papers, then gets his friend pregnant. When I found out about the kid I was thinking he may be skint and went for this to get a bit of money to be able to support the child....

... more than likely just for fame, but can't we dream?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Mam! :D<3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Okay, seeing as Mam has revealed her sordid theory, here's mine... don't judge me :p

When they were all getting dressed for the eviction Dan showed housemates his t-shirt with he's son's hand prints on them and I think Rodrigo, on seeing them and their location, may have made a crude offensive remark / joke about how they got there.... and if he did, I absolutely could see him being removed from the show and also BB not airing the comments too.

r7.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement