Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Candie wrote: »
    I would kill for Shane/Courtneys long legs. Also seems extremely sound.

A total babe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Woulda been one of the best recent winners if he hadn’t got tarred by skidmark! Great housemate though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Very sound , as opposed to the abrasive, self absorbed ,rude India .

Now I have to look up skidmark and India. I'll never get out of work at this rate! :)

He really seems thoroughly decent, and smart too.

Now I have to look up skidmark and India. I'll never get out of work at this rate! :)

He really seems thoroughly decent, and smart too.

India Willoughby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Woulda been one of the best recent winners if he hadn’t got tarred by skidmark! Great housemate though.

Now now....... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

MelanieC wrote: »
    Now now....... :)

#never4get ;)

dmvidpics-2018-01-17-at-10-55-55.png?quality=80&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=480%2C271

Apparently him and Caroline Flack are back on again.
    Either she's the dumbest woman in the world or he's not as bad as everyone thinks... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Apparently him and Caroline Flack are back on again.
    Either she's the dumbest woman in the world or he's not as bad as everyone thinks... :)

I know which one I’d put my money on

Have ye seen India lately? She had facial feminisation surgery and looks like a completely different person now. Still painful to listen to but she looks fab.

• Advertisement

Have ye seen India lately? She had facial feminisation surgery and looks like a completely different person now. Still painful to listen to but she looks fab.

I just can't see past her bitchy persona .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

When I think about all the BBees, and I watched them all from the beginning, (from Nasty Nick to now) ..who I love and who I hate, my favorite was Brian, my least favorite, ironically was another Irish housemates, I can't remember her name, she was so full of herself, really loved herself, 'couldn't connect' with some HMs, she'd be always going on about how beautiful she was and ****, she also had polyamayrus... I hated her!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just looked up her interview/chat with Holly and Philip on Good Morning tv or whatever it's called , and you're right , she looks great !
    Fair dues to her , she seems to have settled into herself a bit more too I think , not as forward as she was in CBB .

I still liked her as a hm , even though I thought she was too pushy , too forward , too soon on everything :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Just looked up her interview/chat with Holly and Philip on Good Morning tv or whatever it's called , and you're right , she looks great !
    Fair dues to her , she seems to have settled into herself a bit more too I think , not as forward as she was in CBB .

I still liked her as a hm , even though I thought she went was too pushy , too forward , too soon on everything :)

Yeah she probably would've done a lot better on this year's one, I don't think she was ready last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,733 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Taytoland wrote: »
    So who is certain to go in then and general rumours?

I am sure she will be in the house :D

th?id=OIP.iUJOQhEbTtI24yaoWvL-QwHaKR&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

When I think about all the BBees, and I watched them all from the beginning, (from Nasty Nick to now) ..who I love and who I hate, my favorite was Brian, my least favorite, ironically was another Irish housemates, I can't remember her name, she was so full of herself, really loved herself, 'couldn't connect' with some HMs, she'd be always going on about how beautiful she was and ****, she also had polyamayrus... I hated her!

That was Jade, yeah she was a sap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

skipper_G wrote: »

Thanks Skip, her name wouldn't come to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

which year was she in?

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

which year was she in?

2015 eotr .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

The year better known for Marc O Niell, Danny the pizza box fighter, and of course our winner Chloe 😩

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    The year better known for Marc O Niell, Danny the pizza box fighter, and of course our winner Chloe 😩

Geez , ordinary , down to earth Chloe, she played the game , and everyone , getting them to believe that !

i either didn't watch that year or i bowed out quite early, i can't actually remember. i did hear of a couple of the housemates like mark etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Marc dressed up as the "prick in tinfoil" was hysterical, well worth a watch for anyone who missed that series

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Marc dressed up as the "prick in tinfoil" was hysterical, well worth a watch for anyone who missed that series

I loved him til that woman went in and they got really bitchy. Helen I think was her name.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The year better known for Marc O Niell, Danny the pizza box fighter, and of course our winner Chloe ��

Chloe the Sh1t in a shoe girl.
    Her winning was a sign for Brexit, given how stupid the voters were to make her the winner.

RobertKK wrote: »
    Chloe the Sh1t in a shoe girl.

jesus she didn't did she?
    RobertKK wrote: »
    Her winning was a sign for Brexit, given how stupid the voters were to make her the winner.

tbh i'd say hellen wood was that sign. how the hell she ever got to be the winner of bb15/2014 i will never know. i know she got a pass to the final that year but it wasn't a pass to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

That line up is a morass of mediocrity it has to be said

I wonder will they have champagne and strawberries waiting for them :p

• Advertisement

I have vaguely heard of three people in that line up ! Celebrity my ass

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement