Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Carsanal wrote: »
    Google search

This is my favourite comment of the entire thread

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Ah bollox. Wanted Nat back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Shoot me now , but I don't think she's completely innocent in all of this , airhead or not .
    Wife , girlfriend , whatever , I would put money on one of the others telling her earlier in the week that Jermaine wasn't single .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

It’s the wife I feel sorry for....not only did he pretend to everyone for ages she didn’t exist-when he did decide to fess up she was demoted to a girlfriend....I predict Emma will have his belongings in black plastic bags for him whenever he toddles out of there (hopefully anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Carsanal wrote: »
    Google search

Alexa, play Despacito.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Chloe is 21 years old and has been used and spat out by a sleazball

It’s like the Hotel California. You can check out any time you wish but you can never leave.

Remember one of the old Channel 4 BB wit Jon Tickle singing this while watering the garden

Liordi wrote: »
    Alexa, play Despacito.

Did you hear the recording of Alexa singing Daddy Shark ? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Good thing is, footballer is out next.Hardeep lives to fight another day... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

God her best bits are a sad state of affairs. Wendy had more footage than that

Rodder's chicken saw more action.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Bit of a let down after all the super-twist hype. I wanted Nat back in.

Reckon that'll be jermaine up now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Shoot me now , but I don't think she's completely innocent in all of this , airhead or not . Wife , girlfriend , whatever , I would put money on one of the others telling her earlier in the week that Jermaine wasn't single .

Deffo mam , she's no fool in some ways

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

iamwhoiam wrote: »

She's very young and naive alright. Jesus Christ, I could only imagine the absolute mortification if my 21-yr old self were on it.

iamwhoiam wrote: »

It's a bit sad that she was led to believe he was single but she is still incredibly vapid and I highly doubt that will change with her ageing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Alexa, play Despacito.

tenor.gif?itemid=8379347

This “twist” is a load of dung heap. It’s a way for the oldies to be up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

wyrn wrote: »
    Remember one of the old Channel 4 BB wit Jon Tickle singing this while watering the garden

That was in my head when I was typing it.

Psychic wyrn.

deco nate wrote: »
    Good thing is, footballer is out next.

Thing is, the public nominations are to save not boot out, so it's the real dull ones that should go next. I'd nominate Ryan and Ryan.

It's a bit sad that she was led to believe he was single but she is still incredibly vapid and I highly doubt that will change with her ageing.
    Tbh, she sounds like a spoilt child. Never picking up a glass or cup, leaving the fridge door open. Ect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

MelanieC wrote: »
    Eh, is that her shocked face??

Still no reaction!!

I've just been told that's the exact same face I make when I hear news and am controlling my reaction.

The same when watching back over her time in the house, passive face can be more dangerous than outwardly angry I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I love Rylan but he is getting more and more plastic looking. He needs to stop now or he'll be like Chickenlover Rod soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Shoot me now , but I don't think she's completely innocent in all of this , airhead or not .
    Wife , girlfriend , whatever , I would put money on one of the others telling her earlier in the week that Jermaine wasn't single .

I think she didn’t know but if she had known I feel the outcome would have been the same irregardless. She comes across a bit ruthless. I doubt she’d have given a crap!

Oh I agree , she is vacant and self absorbed but Jermaine is nasty piece of work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I’m sorry but something seriously contrived from all that. Jermaine would do anything to stay slightly relevant, even concocting a plan with his missus to make himself the centre of this sh!te.

Who knows, maybe even Chloe was involved.

But I doubt the last part, I think she was the victim (for once :pac: )

Wasn’t his wife on BOTS?

Nobody, not even a footballer, can be that thick. I smell a rat.

And did Sally really tell a story about her fella having his cock hanging out of his pocket?!

I’ve heard more about Sally’s fella’s cock than is acceptable in a lifetime, let alone 2 weeks.

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Thing is, the public nominations are to save not boot out, so it's the real dull ones that should go next. I'd nominate Ryan and Ryan.

You think people are going to vote to save footballer? :D

to anyone I may have insulted on the thread , it was just banter :p

I think she didn’t know but if she had known I feel the outcome would have been the same irregardless. She comes across a bit ruthless. I doubt she’d have given a crap!

no :(
    colonel-klink.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Can’t stay up for BOTS, will catch up tomorrow. Night folks.

I’m sorry but something seriously contrived from all that. Jermaine would do anything to stay slightly relevant, even concocting a plan with his missus to make himself the centre of this sh!te.

Who knows, maybe even Chloe was involved.

But I doubt the last part, I think she was the victim (for once :pac: )

Wasn’t his wife on BOTS?

Nobody, not even a footballer, can be that thick. I smell a rat.

And did Sally really tell a story about her fella having his cock hanging out of his pocket?!

I’ve heard more about Sally’s fella’s cock than is acceptable in a lifetime, let alone 2 weeks.

Alternatively, Jermaine's a püssy hound.

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    to anyone I may have insulted on the thread , it was just banter :p

Banher banher banher innit

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement