Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

MelanieC wrote: »
    I wouldn't feel too sorry for Chloe. She's a dope. What's the betting she will hook up with him at the after party after he explains to her that his wife doesn't understand him....

Saw this written about Megan from Love Island but I’d say it goes for Chloe too. “She’s the type of girl who’d unplug her boyfriend’s life support to charge her phone so she can update her Tinder status”

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

tinpib wrote: »
    Thanks!

So just to be on the record:

I think Roxanne will drift further, she is 16.5 to back now, I think she could end up out to 30 or more like Chloe. She is horribly fake.

Dan could shorten, he is 14.5 right now. He seems sound.

Gabby possibly to drift more, that was sympathy money earlier, she is 13.5 now.

And then finally, surely, surely Nick has to shorten? He is 20 now, was 23 I think, at 9pm.

No money down for me, just my predictions for fun.

I posted this after the show 6 days ago, so last Wednesday Aug 21st.

I've just taken a screengrab of the odds on Betfair

hsjHGp7.png

Since that, I just happened to be looking at the prices last Saturday morning, when Rodney suddenly drifted, so even though I said I wouldn't bet again I just couldn't resist him at around 20/1.

I posted about it at the time wondering what was happening, then someone posted about the breaking story about him leaving the house so it was money down the pan, unfortunately. I also deleted my post as it could have been seen as a spoiler.

Of my predictions Roxanne, drifted but only slightly, I think yesterday she went out as far 35/40 and has shortened a bit today. Wasn't surprised at the drift, but surprised she is back in to 23 or so.

Dan has shortened quite a bit, like others on here I knew nothing about him before this and he seems to come across as a decent, astute guy, bar that wee cruel joke re Chloe at the end tonight when all the lads cracked up laughing.

I was also correct about Gabby drifting, it was just temporary sympathy money, about something that I honestly can't remember which says it all.

Nick came into 11 about a day ago, but back out to 17 now.

When it comes to gambling I am blessed with incredible powers of hindsight, but overall my gut has been correct. That was backing Kirstie at 21, Rodney at 14-ish originally, Nick[kinda], Dan shortening, Gabby drifting.

However the big thing I got completely wrong was Ryan. And when I think of it, I didn't lay him because of first impression. I couldn't wait to rush to judge him as being a tosser before he barely opened his gob.

I completely agree with everyone here about his fake laugh. It drives me up the wall. He doesn't really do a whole pile at all, so it's shaping up he will come second, though I guess anything could happen.

Also, again with hindsight, I couldn't have picked a worse time to cash out of my bets, if I was less chicken and waited for 24 hours then things would have turned and I could be looking at a profit now with Kirstie shaping up as a winner.

But it doesn't matter. It has been all good fun for the few quid I lost on Rodney on Saturday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

deco nate wrote: »
    Knuckle deep...

But which knuckle?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

jluv wrote: »
    He is a cheating,lying son of a gun!!!

Ah Sean's alright.

I want John out next.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

That dress really promotes her assets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

And someone else’s 180/360 mistake. Who was that again?

iiZbfN3m.jpg

Edit: well I'm very technically challenged tonight. Might need a magnifying glass to see that. Chloe's brain (or lack off) must be rubbing off on me.
    It was Rfrip anyways. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

“Skills I don’t have”

Closing the fridge

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Says he'll get her number and tells her to play it down on the outside.......... tosser.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

They completely right about gabby.

“Skills I don’t have”

Closing the fridge

Facial expressions

• Advertisement

Rylan such a better interviewer than Emma.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

“Skills I don’t have”

Closing the fridge

I’m suddenly feeling very talented *puts away glasses* should I apply for Ireland’s got Talent?

neonsofa wrote: »

She does look like her you fvcker :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Carsanal

Google Weather Ireland tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I’ll always hate Gabby for saying “she’s feeling mugged off”.

*shudders*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

She does look like her you fvcker :pac:

Spitting image bbz. Heart wants what it wants jp, no shame in it.

Gabby is trying so desperately hard not to get on the wrong side of the HMs she refuses to do or say anything which might rock the boat

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Thanks!

So just to be on the record:

I think Roxanne will drift further, she is 16.5 to back now, I think she could end up out to 30 or more like Chloe. She is horribly fake.

Dan could shorten, he is 14.5 right now. He seems sound.

Gabby possibly to drift more, that was sympathy money earlier, she is 13.5 now.

And then finally, surely, surely Nick has to shorten? He is 20 now, was 23 I think, at 9pm.

No money down for me, just my predictions for fun.

hsjHGp7.png

Since that, I just happened to be looking at the prices last Saturday morning, when Rodney suddenly drifted, so even though I said I wouldn't bet again I just couldn't resist him at around 20/1.

I posted about it at the time wondering what was happening, then someone posted about the breaking story about him leaving the house so it was money down the pan, unfortunately. I also deleted my post as it could have been seen as a spoiler.

Of my predictions Roxanne, drifted but only slightly, I think yesterday she went out as far 35/40 and has shortened a bit today. Wasn't surprised at the drift, but surprised she is back in to 23 or so.

Dan has shortened quite a bit, like others on here I knew nothing about him before this and he seems to come across as a decent, astute guy, bar that wee cruel joke re Chloe at the end tonight when all the lads cracked up laughing.

I was also correct about Gabby drifting, it was just temporary sympathy money, about something that I honestly can't remember which says it all.

When it comes to gambling I am blessed with incredible powers of hindsight, but overall my gut has been correct. That was backing Kirstie at 21, Rodney at 14-ish originally, Nick[kinda], Dan shortening, Gabby drifting.

However the big thing I got completely wrong was Ryan. And when I think of it, I didn't lay him because of first impression. I couldn't wait to rush to judge him as being a tosser before he barely opened his gob.

I completely agree with everyone here about his fake laugh. It drives me up the wall. He doesn't really do a whole pile at all, so it's shaping up he will come second, though I guess anything could happen.

Also, again with hindsight, I couldn't have picked a worse time to cash out of my bets, if I was less chicken and waited for 24 hours then things would have turned and I could be looking at a profit now with Kirstie shaping up as a winner.

But it doesn't matter. It has been all good fun for the few quid I lost on Rodney on Saturday morning.
    Backed both kirstie and also Ryan to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

“Skills I don’t have”

Closing the fridge

Conversational ability

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

RobertKK wrote: »
    Rylan such a better interviewer than Emma.

Yep, as someone posted on here in a previous series he is very emotionally intelligent, empathetic and intuitive. Also natural on camera.

• Advertisement

Carsanal wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=7730179

Liordi wrote: »
    Conversational ability

Conversate!

Be beige like Chloe.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

hsjHGp7.png

200w.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Carsanal wrote: »

I checked for you on met.ie
    On Wednesday, there'll be some sunny spells, but cloudy periods also and some well scattered showers. Top temperatures of 15 to 18 C., best in southern and eastern areas. Moderate westerly winds will be fresh and gusty along northern coasts for a time.

Liordi wrote: »
    Conversational ability

You mean conversating

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Be beige like Chloe. Omg, bots are totally getting the dig in and she's too thick to even get it.

The fridge door is the highlight of the series so far for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Okay, Chloe isn't a neuroscientist, but even she's figured out that trying to get your legover on national TV with your wife watching at home is not the smartest move in the Lad's Playbook.

• Advertisement

Spitting image bbz. Heart wants what it wants jp, no shame in it.

PAY-FLYNET-Exclusive-Tina-Malone-Seen-In-A-Santa-Outfit-In-Furness.jpg

You ruiner!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement