Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

deco nate wrote: »
    Read a few posts above, it's still there.
    The one that has problems with people of a different Persuasion posting ****e yet again.

The poster does not like certain types of people.

#macklemoresamelove

We like the drama that the show gives us..some like the drama that they create for themselves..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Hardeep keeps referring to Ben as a female.

She.

Why ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

i'm confussed.

Post above is joking about the troll poster that has visited us tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

jluv wrote: »
    We like the drama that the show gives us..some like the drama that they create for themselves..

I'm a little lost. I think I know what someone's referring to and then someone else posts something and I'm not sure again..... Must be the cliqueception.....

# agenda not wanted;) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Why ?

Seems like he is a feminist or slagging it.

Strange.

Well said!

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Seems like he is a feminist or slagging it.

Strange.

Very odd behaviour alright Jeff !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Luke imitating Sally, had me in knots! :D
    'Have you had something done with your teeth'...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭robwen

MelanieC wrote: »
    I'm a little lost. I think I know what someone's referring to and then someone else posts something and I'm not sure again..... Must be the cliqueception.....

Cliquebait

• Advertisement

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Luke imitating Sally, had me in knots! :D
    'Have you had something done with your teeth'...:D

I have a gift you know...... :)

Wow, if gobby doesn't get a warning tomorrow for that incest comment about a whole town /area there is something wrong.

Wow, if gobby doesn't get a warning tomorrow for that incest comment about a whole town /area there is something wrong.

Spill ?
    Don't tease us just because you're watching the live feed , fill us in !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I'm a little lost. I think I know what someone's referring to and then someone else posts something and I'm not sure again.....
    Welcome to Chloe's world :p

Welcome to Chloe's world :p

I'm wounded that anyone would compare me to that vapid mannequin! :(

You know when she went into that house I didn't believe a word of this 'I went to Milan to model but was kidnapped / brought shoe shopping' story one bit.

But now that I've got a sense of what she's about and what she's like, yeah, I believe it, oh boy do I believe it.

Spill ?
    Don't tease us just because you're watching the live feed , fill us in !

Didn't get the name, cos I was catching up on here. Anyway bedroom chat, cut to the kitchen and gobby saying above. Joking or not. What a thing to broadcast. Cbb can't deny it happened now.

You know when she went into that house I didn't believe a word of this 'I went to Milan to model but was kidnapped / brought shoe shopping' story one bit.

But now that I've got a sense of what she's about and what she's like, yeah, I believe it, oh boy do I believe it.
    Plans in place..?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Hardeep is one strange guy.
    He says "I'm a simple man travelling in my own country".

Plans in place..?

200.gif

• Advertisement

Didn't get the name, cos I was catching up on here. Anyway bedroom chat, cut to the kitchen and gobby saying above. Joking or not. What a thing to broadcast. Cbb can't deny it happened now.

Keep an eye on FB and twitter in case she's removed from the house over night because of it .

Am actually not taking the pi$$ in saying that tbh .
    This time.

Keep an eye on FB and twitter in case she's removed from the house over night because of it .

Am actually not taking the pi$$ in saying that tbh .
    This time.

Jesus, we can't afford to lose anymore! It'll be all over by the weekend at this rate!

Jesus, we can't afford to lose anymore! It'll be all over by the weekend at this rate!

Ha ha !!

They'd send Natalie back in :D

Gabby will probably get a warning , I'd imagine anyway .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

*goes off to check Digitial Spy*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I’ve been trying to sleep for the last two hours and I have that fcuking public eye tune going around in my head

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

The Hels Have Eyes

Gowan Tina stir it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Was bots any good? Dont usually watch it but its bank holiday here so might have some free time later.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

Ya, people here have said she is vacant, I think detached is the right word. She seems detached from reality, from what's going on around her and detached emotionally.

There was barely a flicker from her when Emma told her Jermiane was married. She remained very cool, composed and, well, detached.

I was naturally sceptical of her story when it broke but it did sound plausible, but when the court in Italy found yer man guilty well then I thought it must be true.

People said her behaviour after was bizarre, that it was not how someone who was kidnapped would behave, her posing outside her home for photos. People said it on here and on CBB too, and I asked, well how should someone behave after they are kidnapped?

It seems to me that she just detached herself from the experience. She probably got over the whole thing very very quickly. As in probably near instantly. Once she was rescued the whole thing was over for her.

And I believe she was probably always like that, it's not just a result of the kidnapping.

It seems like the whole kidnapping experience to her was as traumatic as a haircut for anyone else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I think it my ears but I can't understand what Gabby said on that video ?

Also did I hear Chloe on BOTS say she had no feeling in her lips ( when they showed her dribbling ) Why on earth would anyone choose to do something which would cause her lips to be numb ?
    I am actually baffled and can only relate to that awful few hours after the dentist when you can't feel your lips o

My maternal instincts kicked in watching BOTS ! For some reason I felt sorry for Chloe , she is so vacant and removed and an empty vessel that I found her sad and pathetic and somehow a lost soul
    I don't think she is actually a fully functioning adult and needs some sort of support or help

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement