Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I think it my ears but I can't understand what Gabby said on that video ?

Also did I hear Chloe on BOTS say she had no feeling in her lips ( when they showed her dribbling ) Why on earth would anyone choose to do something which would cause her lips to be numb ?
    I am actually baffled and can only relate to that awful few hours after the dentist when you can't feel your lips o

My maternal instincts kicked in watching BOTS ! For some reason I felt sorry for Chloe , she is so vacant and removed and an empty vessel that I found her sad and pathetic and somehow a lost soul
    I don't think she is actually a fully functioning adult and needs some sort of support or help

Maybe Hardeep was actually innocent all along, just wanted to look out for her...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

wyrn wrote: »

To be fair, she is correct. Just looked it up and St. Helens has the highest proportion of incest births not just in the UK but in Europe.

So she shouldn't really be penalised for stating a fact should she?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

MelanieC wrote: »
    To be fair, she is correct. Just looked it up and St. Helens has the highest proportion of incest births not just in the UK but in Europe.

I picked the wrong day to skip to the end of the thread!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I think it my ears but I can't understand what Gabby said on that video ?

Also did I hear Chloe on BOTS say she had no feeling in her lips ( when they showed her dribbling ) Why on earth would anyone choose to do something which would cause her lips to be numb ?
    I am actually baffled and can only relate to that awful few hours after the dentist when you can't feel your lips o

My maternal instincts kicked in watching BOTS ! For some reason I felt sorry for Chloe , she is so vacant and removed and an empty vessel that I found her sad and pathetic and somehow a lost soul
    I don't think she is actually a fully functioning adult and needs some sort of support or help

Yes, she said something about having no feeling in her lips because of injections and Rylan laughed and said he knew exactly what that was like.

I'm not sure she really should have been in the house, in the first place, tbh, having watched her on BOTS.

Finally though, surely whoever she lives with at home (parent(s)?) doesnt actually go around literally picking up her clothes, and generally tidying up after her...
    She seems very very immature for 21, but that's really basic stuff that is taught to most people from an early age.

Probably posted but I may have missed it but I see Rodrigo is not going to be invited on BOTS or to the Season Finale.

Suppose we all expected that but it's nuts. Surely someone will have to mention his absence. The thing is he was one of the favourites to win it too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Nick has basically let the others know he wants the others to vote him out, if he’s so upset just leave. Why does he get a free pass for robbing millions?

#crime really does pay...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

That wasn't me who said she should be penalised. I was just nosy.

fin12 wrote: »
    Nick has basically let the others know he wants the others to vote him out, if he’s so upset just leave. Why does he get a free pass for robbing millions?

#crime really does pay...
    Nick went to jail in Singapore. He got early release when he was diagnosed with colon cancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Probably posted but I may have missed it but I see Rodrigo is not going to be invited on BOTS or to the Season Finale.

Suppose we all expected that but it's nuts. Surely someone will have to mention his absence. The thing is he was one of the favourites to win it too!

He's got a hot date

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Nick went to jail in Singapore. He got early release when he was diagnosed with colon cancer.

Ya but he’s in big brother because of his crime unless he’s known for something else???

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It was me who said she should be penalised for saying something she shouldn't have said out loud .
    That was before I knew it was a documented fact :o

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Was bots any good? Dont usually watch it but its bank holiday here so might have some free time later.

Not bad, overall. Luke Kempner was on, and he is always good anyway, IMO. His impression of Sally had me in knots.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya but he’s in big brother because of his crime unless he’s known for something else???
    I think there's a miscommunication here. What free pass are you on about?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Jermaine has to be the stupidest person to have ever entered CBB. He basically cheated on his wife on national television. I hope the wife has the divorce papers ready unless she is willing to have her dignity trampled over.  And his excuse was "banter". Yeah cheating on your wife is just normal "banter".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Adamocovic wrote: »

What he done to get thrown out must have been really bad verbal wise.

Taytoland wrote: »
    What he done to get thrown out must have been really bad verbal wise.

It's only making the speculation even worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

He'd wanna have a word with his lawyer and get the full story out. Unless it's worse than "chicken fvcker", he really needs to clear his name :pac:

He'd wanna have a word with his lawyer and get the full story out. Unless it's worse than "chicken fvcker", he really needs to clear his name :pac:

He's saying he's going to tell his story on a morning show this week.

I'm sceptical. I reckon he'll talk of how tough it's in their mentality, avoid specifics and apologise for his language. Win them over.

But realistically if BB aren't discussing it they both have some sort of NDA in place about the specific reasons, you would imagine an agreement was made.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Jermaine’s divorce papers

3AjxY5N.jpg

Kim is on loose women at the moment. Fighting with everyone, it's gas!!

Jesus, she started roaring, called Colleen Nolan trash and walked off! I was a big Kim fan but she seems a little unhinged and does herself no favours. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

called Colleen Nolan trash

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

She’s taking the piss I think, is she? Either way, it’s good to see Kim is still on flying form. What is she now 93?

She’s taking the piss I think, is she? Either way, it’s good to see Kim is still on flying form. What is she now 93?

I don't think she was taking the piss. Just before that she started getting quite emotional saying she'd had a "brutal childhood" and she hit Linda Robson's hand away when she attempted to comfort her, saying "don't you touch me!"

Doesn't seem so funny anymore, I think she may need actual help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Slightly longer clip of Kim calling Coleen 'trash' and a 'bully' before storming off set.

https://twitter.com/richardhp/status/1034780919880658944

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Didnt recognise Colleen there without a fag in her hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I thought she was 84.

I don't think she was taking the piss. Just before that she started getting quite emotional saying she'd had a "brutal childhood" and she hit Linda Robson's hand away when she attempted to comfort her, saying "don't you touch me!"

Doesn't seem so funny anymore, I think she may need actual help.

She seemed pissed on BOTS before, like actually drunk as a skunk.
    Not sure if she's playing up to the character anymore.

I thought she was 84.

110, I think... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

banter.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement