Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Adamocovic wrote: »
    MelanieC wrote: »
    I don't think she was taking the piss. Just before that she started getting quite emotional saying she'd had a "brutal childhood" and she hit Linda Robson's hand away when she attempted to comfort her, saying "don't you touch me!"

Doesn't seem so funny anymore, I think she may need actual help.

She seemed pissed on BOTS before, like actually drunk as a skunk.
    Not sure if she's playing up to the character anymore.
    Absolutely she is playing up to the character. She earns money by getting TV appearances. Why would you book her to appear on a TV show if not for her "antics"? They are paying for this specifically. She said after a This Morning interview to Philip "that was good TV wasn't it". She knows what she is doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

wyrn wrote: »
    I think there's a miscommunication here. What free pass are you on about?

Did he run off with the shopping money :p

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Just spent ages going back over the thread I love it!

Kim still able to throw a fit at the click of a finger! What poster posted/said something dodgy, I can't seem to find anything??

In regards to the show, did Gabby ever say anything to Chloe after finding out Jermaine was married, seeing as they became close? It's a pity Chloe was evicted as BB would have definitely thrown in Germs wife for a few hours, oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

BazBox wrote: »
    In regards to the show, did Gabby ever say anything to Chloe after finding out Jermaine was married, seeing as they became close?

She was asked, on BOTS I think, and said No, and that she understood as she felt she would have just fainted had Gabby told her.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Love Kim. For someone who had such a hard life when younger and then the sadness of loosing her baby the way she did I think she is BRILLIANT. would say her carry on today on loose women was possibly scripted. But either way it reminds us all what a feisty lady she still is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Taytoland wrote: »
    Absolutely she is playing up to the character. She earns money by getting TV appearances. Why would you book her to appear on a TV show if not for her "antics"? They are paying for this specifically. She said after a This Morning interview to Philip "that was good TV wasn't it". She knows what she is doing.

Yeah I saw that interview with Philip and would agree that she was up to her antics then, I always found it funny and entertaining but I thought today was different. Maybe I'm being naive but I just found it sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I think there's a lot of game playing and thought out game plans going on in the house at the moment.
    Jermaine..no way did he just go into the house and start bantering.Thinking he may have had an agreement with wifey to flirt and such as long as he didn't go all the way with someone to create his story line. No way would any wife put up with it otherwise and he knows there's cameras everywhere.
    Roxy conveniently found a fiance weeks before going in and is now "troubled" by her new found feelings for another. Didn't Sarah Harding have the same story ?
    Dan and Gaby..think they might genuinely want to prove nothing happened between then and I'm not seeing any attraction between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

to put the psychology hat on again.....to me, chloe may have the whole vacant expression, detache demeanour going on because of the kidnapping. Even when natalie was having a go at her, and when she found out jermaine was married,she showed some real restraint.

she's thinking ''well the worst has happened, i could have died '' so arguments and problems in the house is a cakewalk in comparison.

shes probably learned to be like that in response to what happened in those six days she was missing. dunno how the fuuck i would feel, where my head would be at. she's likely riddled with PTSD and i wouldnt blame her.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Robsweezie wrote: »
    to put the psychology hat on again.....to me, chloe may have the whole vacant expression, detache demeanour going on because of the kidnapping. Even when natalie was having a go at her, and when she found out jermaine was married,she showed some real restraint.

she's thinking ''well the worst has happened, i could have died '' so arguments and problems in the house is a cakewalk in comparison.

shes probably learned to be like that in response to what happened in those six days she was missing. dunno how the fuuck i would feel, where my head would be at. she's likely riddled with PTSD and i wouldnt blame her.

I think you're giving her too much credit, it wasn't restraint she just had nothing to say because there's really not a lot going on in her head. I'm reluctant to call her an airhead, but she's at the very least oblivious to the world around her.

tenor.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

It's been a pretty sh!tty series hasn't it.

In fairness hindsight is not kind to the lineup -

Ben - One of the fakest most pointless showmances in CBB history, and that's saying a lot. Cheeky chappy but brings absolutely nothing else to the table bar his asshole when he lays on it.

Chloe - Incapable of facial expressions, showing actual emotion, or engaging in conversates. Seemingly nothing going on thoughts wise. Close to pointless, bar the 2nd most pointless showmance in CBB history, just pipped by Ben and Roxy.

Dan - Shines compared to some of the other nowits, simply for being able to string a sentence together, or give actual opinions. So he's not been the worst housemate, but only due to the awfully bad competition.

Gabby - Seems happy enough to cruise into the final without stepping on too many toes. Cries if in any way challenged.

Hardeep - Good housemate cos he's so unlikeable, rubs people up the wrong way(literally), but he's odd as fvck and seems proper unhinged.

Jermaine - Waste of space and story lines with his fake non showmance showmance thing.

Kirstie - Actually has a few stories to tell, seems genuinely fun and interesting. Not afraid of telling it how it is either. Winner but in another year may easily have fallen into the background cos she's fairly easy going.

Natalie - Had the potential to be one of the greats but lost the run of herself and just became the greatest cvnt to ever grace the series, and that takes some doing. Horrific "person".

Nick - Another sound egg, with a real good grounded view and honest approach. But he is clearly there for the paycheck, and in any other year we'd hate him for being a Cosmo or a Ray J.

Rodrigo - Great potential ruined by first getting lost in Natalie's never ending assh0le, then dropping the N-bomb twice, and finally fvcking a chicken. Still has the highlight of the series in his task with Wendy.

Roxy - Ugh. What a head melt. Faker than Rod's face but without any risk of car crash Sarah Hardingness or the likes. Just contrived and painful to endure.

Ryan - Basically another Ray J but with a louder, more frequent, more annoying laugh. Fades into the background otherwise and rarely gives any input.

Sally - Fcking horrible creature. Honestly, I wouldn't judge many people before getting to know them, just going off their profession, but her and drug dealers can fck off and die.

That's some seriously desperate sh!t right there. Hardeep , Kirstie and Rodrigo are the only ones to come close to being interesting characters.

Hopefully it is the end for Ch5, cos they've really run both BB and CBB into the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Robsweezie wrote: »

I don't think PTSD would mean you leave the fridge open , clothes on the floor , cups lieing around etc . Nor would it make you look blank as you are asked a question . I think you are being too kind to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Not going to quote it but great post JP. Pretty much how I feel about all of them..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

.....That's some seriously desperate sh!t right there. Hardeep , Kirstie and Rodrigo are the only ones to come close to being interesting characters.

Hopefully it is the end for Ch5, cos they've really run both BB and CBB into the ground.

BlankResponsibleBarbet-size_restricted.gif

You've pretty much summed up exactly how I feel about the HMs and I can't argue with any of it. But I'm not hating this series, there's plenty to talk about and I'm kind of enjoying it so far.

I would like to add one thing however, I despise everything about Jermaine Pennant. He has no redeeming qualities, I'm amazed somebody that stupid has survived in life for this long

• Registered Users Posts: 86,823 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

skipper_G wrote: »
    He's got a hot date

giphy.gif

I'm giving up chicken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Great post JP, agree with pretty much all of it.
    I'm enjoying it though, crap and all as some of the housemates are.

I really like Nick, I wish they would give him a bit of airspace. I love his facial expressions when one of the gob****es is in full flow. (Cosmo used to just wrap himself in his cardigan and say nothing while listening to Colleen or should I say watching Colleen smoking).

Roxy reminds me of when Joey in Friends knew there was a director in the audience and decided to 'act' for the director's benefit.

Jerome...as Sally called him... There are no words. Oh wait, there is one word probably the only word he knows BANTER... Ugh, creep.

Delighted to see the p1ss being taken out of Sally last night on BOTS, Emma and Rylan almost seemed to be anointing her as one of the good ones in there. She isn't!

I like Kirstie, I find her entertaining.
    Ryan is coasting, whenever he isn't forcing out that endless, mirthless laughter.

All in all, what's not to like, eh! Bring it on! :D

I think this thread is the only thing keeping it afloat for me, otherwise I’d have given up already.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Savage post JP. How about a rundown on the big brithers now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Kolido wrote: »

Eek, are we ready for that??!

Well the last one we had was from s/he who cannot be named , so anything would be a step up from that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Just watching the full loose women clip now. I didn't realise how bullied Kim was. I hate and despise bullys. Can't comprehend the viciousness of the two Nolan sisters. Am shocked. At least 400 complaints have gone in about the show. Am delighted. Stamp out bullying !

• Advertisement

I think this thread is the only thing keeping it afloat for me, otherwise I’d have given up already.

I love the banter here and now Jerome Pissant is ruining that word

I am, I expect full on debuachery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

I am, I expect full on debuachery

Now, now Kolido, settle :D...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I just watched the Loose Women clip. I don’t think any of them come out of it looking particularly well, however it’s clear that she was mislead about her appearance on the show and seemed to think Coleen was going to try and make amends? Instead she just sat back like a smug bitch and let her minions do her dirty work for her. And her melt of a sister daring to call Kim talentless. Totally unfair. She was completely ganged up on. Ganghanded! Absolute cheek of her to call Kim talentless when her sister is a human fcuking cigarette who wouldn’t know talent if it hit her in the face with a pack of Marlboro lights.
    They invited her on the show and so should have had more professional decency about them than that. You wouldn’t see it on Jeremy Kyle.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Man just seeing that gif reminds me how dull this series is compared to that one.

Thank god for this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Will be watching Jermaine closely tonight. Emma said he was wearing his wedding ring after not wearing it since he entered. He knew exactly what he was doing. Sleezebag :mad:

Just watching the full loose women clip now. I didn't realise how bullied Kim was. I hate and despise bullys. Can't comprehend the viciousness of the two Nolan sisters. Am shocked. At least 400 complaints have gone in about the show. Am delighted. Stamp out bullying !

Is this new or from after the Kim Jedward CBB series?

Can someone post up clip please

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »
    Will be watching Jermaine closely tonight. Emma said he was wearing his wedding ring after not wearing it since he entered. He knew exactly what he was doing. Sleezebag :mad:

They showed a clip on BOTS last night where he was talking to someone but the camera was distinctly showing his wedding ring on his hand .

He is a sleezebag , or a dirtbag as we say here , but there's one thing he needs to do in the house and that's show Poxy Roxy which hand to put her engagement ring on :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement