Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I just watched the Loose Women clip. I don’t think any of them come out of it looking particularly well, however it’s clear that she was mislead about her appearance on the show and seemed to think Coleen was going to try and make amends? Instead she just sat back like a smug bitch and let her minions do her dirty work for her. And her melt of a sister daring to call Kim talentless. Totally unfair. She was completely ganged up on. Ganghanded! Absolute cheek of her to call Kim talentless when her sister is a human fcuking cigarette who wouldn’t know talent if it hit her in the face with a pack of Marlboro lights.
    They invited her on the show and so should have had more professional decency about them than that. You wouldn’t see it on Jeremy Kyle.

which sister was it? linda?

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Poor Kim :(

Also apparently Roxy has her ring on her right hand because her left ring finger has a tattoo of an engagement ring on it. So says a woman in work anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

neonsofa wrote: »
    Poor Kim :(

Also apparently Roxy has her ring on her right hand because her left ring finger has a tattoo of an engagement ring on her ring finger. So says a woman in work anyway

Thanks for clearing that up neon :)

Although if I got a tattoo on my finger as an engagement ring , I wouldn't see the point of getting an actual ring also tbh .

Roll on 9pm , and we see Jermaine back tracking on everything he said to Chloe , apart from the word banter !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

The clip (the long one) of Kim on Loose Women is awful. I do think she plays up to the camera but I also think she's mentally not well. I think it was awful that Loose Women had her on knowing what she's like. It was a horrible set up. Found it very difficult to watch and had to turn off. Shame on Linda Nolan with her "what are your talents" like she'd ever have the balls to say that to any of the TOWIE / Love Island lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I just watched the Loose Women clip. I don’t think any of them come out of it looking particularly well, however it’s clear that she was mislead about her appearance on the show and seemed to think Coleen was going to try and make amends? Instead she just sat back like a smug bitch and let her minions do her dirty work for her. And her melt of a sister daring to call Kim talentless. Totally unfair. She was completely ganged up on. Ganghanded! Absolute cheek of her to call Kim talentless when her sister is a human fcuking cigarette who wouldn’t know talent if it hit her in the face with a pack of Marlboro lights.
    They invited her on the show and so should have had more professional decency about them than that. You wouldn’t see it on Jeremy Kyle.

which sister was it? linda?
    Yeah it was Linda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

is it on at 9 tonight lads

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

is it on at 9 tonight lads
    Yep. 13 mins to go. !

Yeah it was Linda.

thought so. she's a horrible individual also.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Wasn’t Linda horrible to someone as well on the year she was in? I’ve a vague recollection of her being branded a bully

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I'm predicting a cracking episode. Kirsty attempts to convert the housemates to her cult, causing a divide.

Ryan takes on his form of the joker and lays havoc to the house. Hardeep goes on a hunt for where all the chickens have gone from the house to find them under Rodrigo's bed.

Roxy's cocaine stash is finally found and confiscated. Ben scales the walls. Jermaine gets served divorce papers from big brother.

Gabby gets it on with Dan in the hot tub. Sally takes her final form and ascends up into space.

And Nick gets some time to have a cup of tea and read the paper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Adamocovic wrote: »
    I'm predicting a cracking episode. Kirsty attempts to convert the housemates to her cult, causing a divide.

Ryan takes on his form of the joker and lays havoc to the house. Hardeep goes on a hunt for where all the chickens have gone from the house to find them under Rodrigo's bed.

Roxy's cocaine stash is finally found and confiscated. Ben scales the walls. Jermaine gets served divorce papers from big brother.

Gabby gets it on with Dan in the hot tub. Sally takes her final form and ascends up into space.

And Nick gets some time to have a cup of tea and read the paper.

tenor.gif?itemid=5137780

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Thanks for clearing that up neon :)

Although if I got a tattoo on my finger as an engagement ring , I wouldn't see the point of getting an actual ring also tbh .

!

Apparently- again according to woman in work-
    she told him she just wanted tattoo and no ring (probably for very reason you outline above!) but he got her one anyway so she wears it on right hand.

I didn't ask how she knew any of this. She also informed me of the chicken rumour. I acted like if was new information and pretended to be horrified and appalled. She saw right through it.

Being back Wendy!

I can see this episode giving me rage, lots of Germaine the walking the virus being generally sleazy and scummy

Gabby comes across as one of those girls who self profess to “get on better with boys than girls”

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Apparently- again according to woman in work-
    she told him she just wanted tattoo and no ring (probably for very reason you outline above!) but he got her one anyway so she wears it on right hand.

I didn't ask how she knew any of this. She also informed me of the chicken rumour. I acted like if was new information and pretended to be horrified and appalled. She saw right through it.

Neon , am lol here at you pretending not to know about the chicken rumour ,'and getting caught out :D

giphy.gif

Wasn’t Linda horrible to someone as well on the year she was in? I’ve a vague recollection of her being branded a bully

jim davidson.

wyrn wrote: »
    Gabby comes across as one of those girls who self profess to “get on better with boys than girls”

I think she already did when Natalie was arguing with her about the exercising

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

skipper_G wrote: »
    I can see this episode giving me rage, lots of Germaine the walking the virus being generally sleazy and scummy

28vxgee.gif

• Advertisement

God I can't stand Sally.

Oh here we go again, PoxyRoxy acting like the jealous girlfriend again. Except she's not the girlfriend because she has a real fiancé and a fake husband who might be or might not be Ben. Worst showmance ever
    tenor.gif?itemid=5565529

Jermaine is a massive PRICK

Jermaine is going to be slaughtered by the public

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Jermaine is so trashy.

When you think the scumbag can’t get any scummier, he sprouts this ****e. He has no remorse and takes no responsibility whatsoever

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Ben acts like a 15 year old boy

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

does Ben fancy Gabby now or what ? couldn't understand that cockney gibberish innit

I recognise that guy with Dan in the hottub, was he on TV? Oh its Ryan, one time contestant on CBB and he's best friends with Bear Grylls I think you'll find. The invisible housemate right there

• Advertisement

Oh Christ Ben. Don't fall for Gabby too.

No wonder the man married at first sight and got in trouble for playing around.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement