Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

His wigs, clothes and make up were STUNNING

Mesmorising !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sure isn't Deco there every Eviction night anyway :pac:

He'd probably get us banned from entering the studio !
    You are on the watch list, along with IBC and Mack,skipper_G.

You have been warned!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

deco nate wrote: »
    You are on the watch list, along with IBC and Mack,skipper_G.

You have been warned!

tenor.gif?itemid=5794222

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Sorry for the " celebrity my ass " comment but I come from the good auld days of Mark Owen and such !!

Tbf that was years after TT split and a few years before their comeback. At that time he would have been at the same calibre (or lower) than a lot of the housemates that appear nowadays. Plus that was about 15 years ago so you’ve had plenty of time to get used to disappointment :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Tbf that was years after TT split and a few years before their comeback. At that time he would have been at the same calibre (or lower) than a lot of the housemates that appear nowadays. Plus that was about 15 years ago so you’ve had plenty of time to get used to disappointment :p

Don’t you fvcking dare

source.gif
    End of

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Don’t you fvcking dare

[img][/img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l378ubI2esfEwcYI8/source.gif
    End of

:pac:

Fail :D

Fail :D

Dunno what ya talking bout bbz

Old-Spice-Guy-Smooth-Fail-Blooper.gif

When all else fails jp, try a distraction. It works 50% of the time every time

tenor.gif?itemid=3468226

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

They were talking about the rumoured lineup on the radio this morning and apparently Stomi Daniels fee is huge, the highest paid to a celebrity so far. She better be worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I caved too and read the line up, I've heard of most of them which I'm not proud of sigh,!

I wonder who the 14th is, better be good with the build up or is it a case of someone dropped out and they are frantically searching for someone else lol.

I have high hopes for yer wan from bad girls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

In my defence I didn't watch it for the last 10 years or so . Courtney drew me back in last year .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

MAIN-Rodrigo-Alves.jpg

Apparently he has had 6 ribs removed to make his waist thinner!

Kolido wrote: »
    Apparently he has had 6 ribs removed to make his waist thinner!

Or to try and prove the "Prince Myth"?! :pac:

It's just hard to look at that poor guy and not to think there's some underlying pathology behind the multiple surgeries. It's hard to believe it's the look he was going for, and kept going for again and again.

It's uncomfortable to look at him so doll-like and unreal. It's got to affect how people relate to him.

All my hopes are pinned on Stormy now. I don't know most of them but hopefully she'll stir it up because at least she looks vivacious and sparkly as a person. Not a fan of Kirstie Alley and her Scientology ways, she went for Leah Remini on Dancing With The Stars (don't judge me) when she left Scientology. Also hard to believe she's that hard up that she needs to do reality tv.

She probably gave all her money to Scientology.

Yeah it’s hard to look at someone like that ken doll dude and not think “Jesus where was the intervention!”

Kinda like that Jeremy fvckwit with all the tragic tattoos, or jemtox from a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,246 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Candie wrote: »
    It's just hard to look at that poor guy and not to think there's some underlying pathology behind the multiple surgeries. It's hard to believe it's the look he was going for, and kept going for again and again.

It's uncomfortable to look at him so doll-like and unreal. It's got to affect how people relate to him.

All my hopes are pinned on Stormy now. I don't know most of them but hopefully she'll stir it up because at least she looks vivacious and sparkly as a person. Not a fan of Kirstie Alley and her Scientology ways, she went for Leah Remini on Dancing With The Stars (don't judge me) when she left Scientology. Also hard to believe she's that hard up that she needs to do reality tv.

I liked Kirstie's sitcom Veronica's Closet :o

I don't think she has done any much acting in a few years more in the spotlight for her weight and dieting etc.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Thanks mam! I have heard of the soap stars and a few of the others.
    Bring it on! Hopefully it will be a good laugh, and I already love the thread anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,246 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Thanks mam! I have heard of the soap stars and a few of the others.
    Bring it on! Hopefully it will be a good laugh, and I already love the thread anyway!

#TIL TIL

Or to try and prove the "Prince Myth"?! :pac:

This has gone right over my head, what is it or dare I ask? :o

Ah Kolido! Marilyn Manson myth is the same, let's see, how would one put it? Umm, yeah. Removing the lower ribs let the male be more ummm flexible and ammmm able to ...... yeah

519252.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Nice try babe. Like you don’t know...

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=3523726

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

We had the rib removed myth conversation in work the other week. Very funny seeing the looks on people's faces when they realise.

We’re almost up to required filth levels by Thursday gang, lets keep it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

giphy.gif

Nick Leeson seems to be the "mystery name" unless he was actually in the list yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Nick Leeson seems to be the "mystery name" unless he was actually in the list yesterday?

Had to google him there to see who he was....He was on the list yesterday!

Every single time I hear the word filth, I think of
    tenor.gif?itemid=10686382

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Thanks for asking Kolido, I was clueless too!
    Then again, I had to have the whole "second knuckle" thing explained to me last year too. And "woke" - still don't fully understand that one.

CBB makes me feel very old and naive!!

• Advertisement

MelanieC wrote: »
    Thanks for asking Kolido, I was clueless too!
    Then again, I had to have the whole "second knuckle" thing explained to me last year too. And "woke" - still don't fully understand that one.

CBB makes me feel very old and naive!!

There was even a diagram illustrating the knuckles, we may be filthy but we're informed :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement