Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Yes you are a bad person Jermaine. Yes you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Yeah because when you go to the shops to buy a new jumper you come back with gonorrhoea you absolute twat

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Who’s Jermaine’s favourite actor? Bantonio Bantderas

Gold Star, brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Ben, I don’t think you know the actual meaning of the word honest

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Why did Ben nominate Ryan when he was besties with him in the live feed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Ben talking crap about Jermaine being a proper man. As a man I find that insulting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

People's nominations? Jermaine you're ****ed

I’m sure there are psychologists just watching this and writing papers on the sheet disillusion if Jermaine’s thought process.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I’ve had my fill of Jermaine. I do not want to see his disgusting cnutish face again. He’s not even worth throwing a slipper at. He should be removed by the Guards and thrown in the bin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

What have I done now? Maybe having multiple affairs and sh!tting all over people. Maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

He said he felt uneasy or ackward about him probably because I don’t think Ryan has really opened up about anything so how can any of them get to know the real him?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The people's nomination is based on what some remainers in the whole Brexit debate want with the people's vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Assholes always say "that's just me".

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

To be fair everyone who nominated Ryan had a similar theme.

Kind of get the feeling there's more to him too and he's playing a bit of a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Nick, if I was you. I'd put the house on footballer going next...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

wyrn wrote: »
    He’s totally gaslighting her here. Shameless prick

Not another one, hmm what does gaslighting mean? Is it some kind of banter or should I prepare another Joey gif?

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Gold Star, brilliant :D

I actually stole it off that Omackeral fella but sure he’s on his olidays int he he’ll never know

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

That celebs in solitary looks interesting, is it the first series?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I can't remember the last time I was this angry, Germaine is deplorable. I might have to stay up to watch BOTS and hope they tear him to shreds

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

BBFAN wrote: »

And that " me " is always horrible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

iamwhoiam wrote:
    And that " me " is always horrible

very true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Germaine doesn’t struggle with showing emotion. He struggles with keeping his bits zipped up in his trousers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

BBFAN wrote: »

I don't agree with you.

But that's just me.

fin12 wrote:
    He said he felt uneasy or ackward about him probably because I don’t think Ryan has really opened up about anything so how can any of them get to know the real him?

Yeah I agree, if I was in there I'd nominate Ryan cause you couldn't have an actual conversation with him. Or conversate with him even.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Ben speaks in 5 word sentances or less . No beginning middle or end just words

I think I may hate Jermaine even more than the vile Nicole

giphy.gif

Kolido wrote: »
    Not another one, hmm what does gaslighting mean? Is it some kind of banter or should I prepare another Joey gif?

I just copied & paste because I’m angry typing and making mistakes

“manipulate (someone) by psychological means into doubting their own sanity” .

The term came from a film where the husband was changing the setting on the gas lamps & the wife had thought she had set them differently. He had her believing that she didn’t change them and that she was actually going mad. It’s when people deny they did a thing and make you doubt yourself. It’s totally manipulation and emotionally abusive

The narcissist prayer comes to mind with Jermaine in regards to Chloe & the “banter”
    A Narcissist's Prayer
    That didn't happen.
    And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
    And if it was, that's not a big deal.
    And if it is, that's not my fault.
    And if it was, I didn't mean it.
    And if I did...

You deserved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

wyrn wrote: »
    I just copied & paste because I’m angry typing and making mistakes

“manipulate (someone) by psychological means into doubting their own sanity” .

The term came from a film where the husband was changing the setting on the gas lamps & the wife had thought she had set them differently. He had her believing that she didn’t change them and that she was actually going mad. It’s when people deny they did a thing and make you doubt yourself. It’s totally manipulation and emotionally abusive

I never knew what it meant either but was too embarrassed to ask , am glad Kolido did though , and now your explanation makes everything clear , thanks wyrn ..

• Advertisement

The problem with this twist is that the housemates have to decide between 2 and they might not pick Jermaine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement