Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Paul Danan and that story , just brilliant :D
    What did I miss?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

wyrn wrote: »
    What did I miss?

Paul read the bedtime story that Tom used to do , and it hit the nail on the head about all the HM's , especially Roxy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kidnap thinks Poxy is "the most genuine person she's ever met"

Dumbass

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Chloe thinks Nick is boring....
    Lord help us.

Kidnap also thinks Gabby is genuine, the same Gabby who neglected to inform Kidnap that Germaine was MARRIED

Dumbass

• Advertisement

I'm sensing that Germaine will be nominated by the public

tenor.gif?itemid=8478631

Eat that Sally

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Seems Germaine looks most likely to be evicted now. Pity was hoping the hair ball hugger would go. !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Paul Danan and that story , just brilliant :D

Didn't like his jacket much though. :)

If only your man who kidnapped (aka took shopping) Chloe wasn't in prison they could've had him on the bots panel. Chloe no doubt would still have the same expression and gush about how he was so genuine when he was drugging her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    Kidnap also thinks Gabby is genuine, the same Gabby who neglected to inform Kidnap that Germaine was MARRIED

Dumbass
    Life is like a box of chocolates...

Seems Germaine looks most likely to be evicted now. Pity was hoping the hair ball hugger would go. !

What? Who are you talking about?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Germaine is playing a blinder. He’s got the personality of a dry weetabix and is getting all the air time and all the headlines. All the discussion on this.

His agent is a genius. His missus is probably over the moon too. She can clock off early on babestation and do some fake upset interviews instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

deco nate wrote: »
    What? Who are you talking about?!

Hardeep I'm guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭TommyGun2017

It’s really gone downhill in terms of entertainment this year. Where’s the Kim “Adulterer” Woodburn, the Tiffany “David’s dead” Pollard. They all just seem to be sitting around that table waiting for the last day

I get the impression that Roxy thinks she’s adored by the public. Hahahaaaaahaha. Funny

G
    B
    P

She will probably win this based on previous winners.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

G
    B
    P

She will probably win this based on previous winners.

Wash your mouth out son.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

For some reason it's pissing me off that some people on here are spelling Jermaine with a G... Stop it!

For some reason it's pissing me off that some people on here are spelling Jermaine with a G... Stop it!

I think that's the point though, coz he's a filthy germ....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Look at Rylans beard he looks like a blood sucking vampire...

459828.jpg

• Advertisement

Genital herpes dude,its Just banter

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    Doubt if they will be fired. But they need to be bought to task about the horrific bullying they inflicted upon her. Four against one was despicable. Even when she was crying the cretins still carried on. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Wash your mouth out son.

Coleen-Nolan-Loose-Women-605299.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

The whole wife thing is just an added bonus of airtime/scandal fodder to chloe. Do we honestly believe that in 2 weeks of 'banter' with germfeatures relationship status or history never came up ? Whatever about sa ting you're not married / single .....you at some point ask /tell about your last relationship re timeline or kids. He has a young kid ? She never once asked what his status was with the mother?? She knew right well he was married. She's just jumping on the fortuitous bandwagon of shock horror he's married.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

In fairness I don't think Jermaine told anyone in there he was married. Sure we seen Gabby, Ryan and Dan's audible shock when he let it slip. It was clear they hadn't a clue. Then he immediately starting making excuses for why he wasn't wearing a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I love the way Jermaine thinks. Conduct a rather feeble liaison on a TV show that built on the notion of every move being watched and expect no one to notice.

Go into a room with your microphones still on and whisper. (Bearing in mind, every room also has a camera).

Having been rumbled, put your wedding ring back on and play it cool.

Sorted.

C3g_LDm_XUc_AAs_Mg_Z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Kirstie gave her a ring to wear as well. Lovely kind person. Hope she wins.

except for the two times she cheated on her husband :pac:

I'm guilty of this, I won't stop :p
    MelanieC wrote: »
    I think that's the point though, coz he's a filthy germ....

This is why, he's a germ :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

wyrn wrote:
    Tom! I miss him

Tom is on Celebs go Dating...he's the receptionist on it and they're filming a new series of that now! Love him too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Doubt if they will be fired. But they need to be bought to task about the horrific bullying they inflicted upon her. Four against one was despicable. Even when she was crying the cretins still carried on. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I am a bit lost . All that clip shows is Kim talking and shouting .Was it before that the women said something or am I missing something in the background ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement