Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm guilty of this, I won't stop :p

This is why, he's a germ :pac:

I was copying skip and didn't realise it wasn't the correct spelling :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

neonsofa wrote: »

#Notmyfault :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

There she is!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Germ-aine suits him perfectly. I haven't watched last nights show yet but if it's just banter ****ing banter, I might not bother.

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Germ-aine suits him perfectly. I haven't watched last nights show yet but if it's just banter ****ing banter, I might not bother.

It was bad, Germaine mumbling incoherently for most of it about the most contrived and actually non existent showmances ever.

Hopefully tonight moves on. But to what? Probably more fake Roxy drama, Ben getting obsessed with Wendy (once ya look into them eyes mate, she’s got ya!!!), or more Sordid Sick Slutty Sally stories that make you wanna drink a bottle of tequila to try and forget what you just witnessed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Vote in the Channel 5 vote. The Housemates will have to choose between the two with the LEAST amount of votes for eviction on Friday night's live show.

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/polling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Vote in the Channel 5 vote. The Housemates will have to choose between the two with the LEAST amount of votes for eviction on Friday night's live show.

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/polling

Please let them have to say who they are choosing, in front of everyone :D

Went with Kirstie. The rest are all a stinking pile of sh!t.

Went with Kirstie. The rest are all a stinking pile of sh!t.

Snap

• Advertisement

Snap

Snap-Reaction-Gif.gif

200.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Voted Hardeep to p!ss them off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Just catching up, bantasuraus, what a fcuking clown, can't wait for the boos when he is evicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

CBB will end on 10th September and Civilian BB will start on 14th September.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/big-brother/news/a865118/big-brother-uk-confirmed-start-date-civilian-version-channel-5/

I'm so glad I don't have a life :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I was also copying Skip. I thought it was genius and I’m sticking with it. Soz :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

So we'll be still posting , bitching about who won , who should have won , when the next one starts , no withdrawal symptoms , brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I'm going to have to stop staying up for BOTS..my ass is dragging today:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Only ever been watching the CBB version.

What can I expect for the PBB (Is that a thing?)?

Do people think it's better? All fame hungry housemates doing anything to be front and centre rather than repair their public image?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Adamocovic wrote: »

Do people think it's better? All fame hungry housemates doing anything to be front and centre rather than repair their public image?

Not much difference really, bar the marquee signings, it's z-listers and wannabe z-listers.

• Advertisement

It's been far far worse than CBB since Ch5 took over. This year has been a washout though so it can't be much worse. Rumours they are bringing it back to basics, less stupid tasks and producers meddling, but I've generally bowed out of the public version in the first week the past few years.

Basically scripted Geordie Shore type shenanigans. At least CBB used to be proper headcases just being themselves. This has changed noticeably since the success of Love Island.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I love civilian BB. A lot of the best BB moments down the years were made by people we had never heard of before.

Marc was a great housemate in recent years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I used to love civilian BB, but it goes on so long that I can’t commit to it now.
    I usually just dip in and out, so to speak :D

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Civilian BB can be hit or miss, it's people trying to outdo each other trying to be famous so you could get a few explosive incidents(like Lothan etc. a few years ago)

Either way, il be watching #nolife #germaine

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Anyone notice Ben has told Rox three or four times that he loves her, in such a deliberate accidentally on purpose kinda way, hoping the public will be all excited about it.

Well fack off, we ain't bruv and neither's Roxy actually, her face dropped when he said he had an affair and knocked another bird up.

He annoys me more than Jermaine. Dope belongs on Jeremy Kyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Anyone notice Ben has told Rox three or four times that he loves her, in such a deliberate accidentally on purpose kinda way, hoping the public will be all excited about it.

Well fack off, we ain't bruv and neither's Roxy actually, her face dropped when he said he had an affair and knocked another bird up.

Yeah he does annoy me, but in fairness to him Roxy wasn't too happy he was getting close to Gabby so he might be getting signals off her that we're not seeing

Anyone notice Ben has told Rox three or four times that he loves her, in such a deliberate kinda of forced way hoping the public will be all excited about it.

Iw464xL.gif

BazBox wrote: »
    Yeah he does annoy me, but in fairness to him Roxy wasn't too happy he was getting close to Gabby so he might be getting signals off her that we're not seeing

Think the way she acts and how everyone has been saying she should cool it down and make it clear to him that she very much is stringing him along.

This man would fall in love with a tree if it shaded him from the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Doubt if they will be fired. But they need to be bought to task about the horrific bullying they inflicted upon her. Four against one was despicable. Even when she was crying the cretins still carried on. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I am a bit lost . All that clip shows is Kim talking and shouting .Was it before that the women said something or am I missing something in the background ?
    There were 400 complaints last night. And it's risen to 3000 today. There is a clip showing the bullying going on for a few minutes. But the other clip just shows poor Kim just walking off. I'm bloody delighted so many people complained. Bullying is a cowardly awful thing to do. And to gang up and bully is cowardly and despicable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

There were 400 complaints last night. And it's risen to 3000 today. There is a clip showing the bullying going on for a few minutes. But the other clip just shows poor Kim just walking off. I'm bloody delighted so many people complained. Bullying is a cowardly awful thing to do. And to gang up and bully is cowardly and despicable.

Good I hope loads of people complain. I really really despise Colleen Nolan. She is a horrible individual and I still cant believe she won BB. Her army of Loose Women sheep voting for her. I wish Kim was able to articulate herself a bit better in yesterday's show....I felt for her. She's no shrinking violet but she was lured onto that show, on Coleen's turf to be made a laughing stock.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement