Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Clear as day. Barely touched her with one and air punched the rest. Fvck u Roxy fvck u BB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I’m fvckin furious

Firstly with her for being her

Secondly for BB not giving her a fvcking reality check, making Ryan out to be a woman beater, and then ugh fvck this sh!t

This is so fvcking insulting to anyone with an ounce of intelligence.

No BOTS either.

Hope to fvck Ryan’s lawyers are destroying BB’s right now

BOTS at 11

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Poor Ryan . Thrown to the wolves by this diva . But why did BB go along with her crap ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

You can understand that bb have to be professional about it but they are probably like us behind the scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,217 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I’m fvckin furious

Firstly with her for being her

Secondly for BB not giving her a fvcking reality check, making Ryan out to be a woman beater, and then ugh fvck this sh!t

This is so fvcking insulting to anyone with an ounce of intelligence.

No BOTS either.

Hope to fvck Ryan’s lawyers are destroying BB’s right now

BOTS is on at 11?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭TommyGun2017

Producers must be well aware what she’s up to. Hopefully she’s dealing her own fate. Who’s gonna employ that bag of frogs?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

The clip is absolutely damning for Roxy, if she keeps this act up she will be a laughing stock in the real world. And rightly so.

I don't like Ryan but I hope he gets to the final now just to spite her. And then let his lawyers tear some fresh ones

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

big brother should not have pandered to her . she should have been shown the footage and ****ed off

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

skipper_G wrote: »
    I am actually stunned, stunned that this insane crazy person has said this. And even more stunned that BB hasn't plonked her in front of a video to watch it back and tell her how ridiculous she is
    Good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭ooter

Red card for Roxanne for simulation.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Kolido wrote: »
    You can understand that bb have to be professional about it but they are probably like us behind the scenes.

I have to watch bots now, I'm fecking nackered. But I'm staying up to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Ryan is annoying with his fake laugh, but in all honesty, he’s pretty harmless as HM’s go.

For her to tarnish his reputation with allegations of violence so bad that she feels too scared to even share a room with him is evil.

She needs to get professional help.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,217 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

skipper_G wrote: »
    The clip is absolutely damning for Roxy, if she keeps this act up she will be a laughing stock in the real world. And rightly so.

I don't like Ryan but I hope he gets to the final now just to spite her. And then let his lawyers tear some fresh ones

She already is a laughing stock in the real world.

Hopefully she doesn't walk for fear of her own safety and hopefully BB does not suggest she goes out the back door.

She needs to go out the front door and face up to the storm she has created.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I’m genuinely traumatised

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I’m genuinely traumatised

Dont be blaming any of us !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

BOTS has moved to a Virgin Media 3 and is on at 11pm. If anyone has it recorded on series link will have to set it again on the new station.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Twitter is in meltdown , to a man the posts are supporting Ryan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

deco nate wrote: »
    BOTS at 11

Oh so it is! Virgin 3!

They better fvcking clear this up there and then or I’m done with BB!

tenor.gif?itemid=5248134

Ah here I don't care if I have work early in the morning, I need a stiff drink to soothe my rage after that. And I have to watch BOTS to see what they say. Better not try and pull a Rodrigo on this, things need to be addressed and Rylan better address them

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Dont be blaming any of us !

I need to speak to one of the mods.

Ryan is annoying with his fake laugh, but in all honesty, he’s pretty harmless as HM’s go.

For her to tarnish his reputation with allegations of violence so bad that she feels too scared to even share a room with him is evil.

Even more so after speaking up for her to nick

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

skipper_G wrote:
    Ah here I don't care if I have work early in the morning, I need a stiff drink to soothe my rage after that. And I have to watch BOTS to see what they say. Better not try and pull a Rodrigo on this, things need to be addressed and Rylan better address them

I've just opened a bottle for the same reasons . hanging for bed but want to see rylans reaction to this .

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭TommyGun2017

I’m so infuriated by this saga that I’ve cancelled electric picnic in the morning. Although this series needed something spicy

The cow!

I need to speak to one of the mods.

Can you give us any indication of what you would like to speak about with them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

It's scandalous and to make it worse we all saw how much bollocks it is. Things like that can effect future earnings. Family should be onto the show producers asap.

Need to watch an episode of The Sopranos now to relax and unwind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Knew the name Poxy was apt ..
    She is too used to people pandering to her , fawning over her , and getting away with playing the innocent one .

Not this time , she has shown everyone her true self where for once , people see straight through her , thankfully .

Such a nice way to end your career Poxy , on national tv , by your own hand ,serves you right .way to go ..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement