Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

That needs to be properly addressed. Seriously.
    That is an allegation that could potentially ruin someone. I'm actually sickened by her behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I need to speak to one of the mods.

Would you feel more comfortable posting in the spare forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Knew the name Poxy was apt ..
    She is too used to people pandering to her , fawning over her , and getting away with playing the innocent one .

Not this time , she has shown everyone her true self where for once , people see straight through her , thankfully .

Such a nice way to end your career Poxy , on national tv , by your own hand ,serves you right .way to go ..
    Ah, Tbf. She will probably get a job on loose women

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I need to speak to one of the mods.

Would you like to stay in the spare thread tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

deco nate wrote: »
    BOTS at 11

That I swore that I was not staying up for tonight!!! But thanks to Poxy Roxy now I will..I really want to hear how BB watched back that incident and still gave Ryan a warning. They should have just played it back to Roxy and asked her to explain where she felt violated or assaulted. Be hard to point out IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I’m fvckin furious

Firstly with her for being her

Secondly for BB not giving her a fvcking reality check, making Ryan out to be a woman beater, and then ugh fvck this sh!t

This is so fvcking insulting to anyone with an ounce of intelligence.

No BOTS either.

Hope to fvck Ryan’s lawyers are destroying BB’s right now
    Bots is on a different station at 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

SirChenjin wrote: »
    That needs to be properly addressed. Seriously.
    That is an allegation that could potentially ruin someone. I'm actually sickened by her behaviour.

The only good thing about all of this I think anyway , is that every second is recorded in there , tangible , visual evidence in Ryans favour !!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭TheBeach

I didn't really understand what they were saying about Ryan. Were they implying he was a bit of an actor or just put out that he was a 'floater' and not aligning himself to any group per se?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,831 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm late catching up, what I miss, is Ryan gone because of Roxy, please fill me in :eek::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Knew the name Poxy was apt ..
    She is too used to people pandering to her , fawning over her , and getting away with playing the innocent one .

Not this time , she has shown everyone her true self where for once , people see straight through her , thankfully .

Such a nice way to end your career Poxy , on national tv , by your own hand ,serves you right .way to go ..

Completely agree Mam, and I know people can see through her, but jeepers, she should not have been allowed to get away with alleging that she felt unsafe sleeping in the same room as him.

I'm kinda sorry now I gave out about his laughing - he is genuinely harmless.

Agreed, this is the end for her 'acting career' such as it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

i am stunned by BB's handling of this . They are threading on very very thin ice by accusing Ryan of assault . I hope they are fully aware of what they just did
    Twiitter is going mad over it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

jluv wrote: »
    She went into the bedroom and said something like "I can't believe I've been assaulted by jason Grimshaw from corrie"

Referring to him like that shows that her mind is on the headlines this will create rather than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Ah Im out, bots is too late for me. Look forward to reading in the morning on my way to work. Enjoy guys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

It's backfired on her and probably guaranteed Ryan a final place or to win it. Say what you want about Kim Woodburn but she would have called Roxanne out ages ago and seen right through her.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,782 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Ahh, it seems she may have just been waiting for the chance to accuse him of something.

So basically he said Roxanne
    You don't have to wear that dress tonight (you don't have to sell your body to the night).

Maybe he should have got Sting to ring her directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I’m genuinely traumatised

*punch to shoulder* You'll be fine. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I’m genuinely traumatised

Big Thread notes your distress and Big Thread wants you to know that it takes your discomfort very seriously. Now Big Thread suggests that you STFU and put on your big girl pants.

Jeff2 wrote: »

You bastard. You’ve taken her arm completely off.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Roxanne is getting absolutely slated in her comments section on Instagram. People saying she’s the reason genuine victims aren’t believed.

Jeff2 wrote: »

Security!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

I hope ryan wins because of this. A mans life and career can be over coz of someones lies. Yes its a bit annoying but its awful whats happening to him. Im gald that twitter is on his side. I hope his loved ones watching it have contacted a legal team for him

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Completely agree Mam, and I know people can see through her, but jeepers, she should not have been allowed to get away with alleging that she felt unsafe sleeping in the same room as him.

I'm kinda sorry now I gave out about his laughing - he is genuinely harmless.

Agreed, this is the end for her 'acting career' such as it was.

100% agree she should not have gotten away with saying what she did , she should have been pulled out straight away and made watch exactly what happened , the true version .

I'd say exactly what I think of her except I'd probably get carded for it tbh .

I hope ryan wins because of this. A mans life and career can be over coz of someones lies. Yes its a bit annoying but its awful whats happening to him. Im gald that twitter is on his side. I hope his loved ones watching it have contacted a legal team for him

Really felt for him in the diary room. What could he say like in fairness. It’s such a precarious situation and one he never should have been put in in the first place. BB totally failed in their duty of care to him by believing some attention seeking shltebag who felt she was in harms way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Bots will be scrambling tonight to show Ryan in a good light with all the backlash tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Just reading the forums on digital spy and they feel the same way as us.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out tomorrow. Will Roxanne or Ryan tell the other housemates what happened.

I don’t think Roxanne understands she’s in the process of destroying her own career. Who’s going to want to work alongside a liar and a flake?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I know it’s been said before, but I’m honestly in shock.
    I genuinely can’t believe that she chose to make those allegations, believed she would get away with it, despite multiple cameras filming 24/7, and that BB are actually pandering to her.

By giving Ryan a warning and indulging her histrionics, BB are actually giving her allegations credibility.

I am interested to watch BOTS now,

I'm pretty sure the bloke talking at the end of tonights show never mentioned the incident when talking about what was coming up on BOTs,

I could be wrong, it will be very interesting to see what is said of it.

Right , before BOTS comes on , can someone tell me was Ryan called into the Diary Room and made aware of The Pox's accusation ?

Sorry for all the questions , missed a good bit of the show :o

• Advertisement

Right , before BOTS comes on , can someone tell me was Ryan called into the Diary Room and made aware of The Pox's accusation ?

Sorry for all the questions , missed a good bit of the show :o

Yes he was,

He said he can see how from BB's position it could be seen that way,

He got a formal warning and was warned about anymore physical contact.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement