Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

tbf Ryan handled it really well in the diary room. I'm really annoyed that bb have even entertained her .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

He also apologised profusely and said he meant no malice at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Duck Soup wrote: »
    I don’t think Roxanne understands she’s in the process of destroying her own career. Who’s going to want to work alongside a liar and a flake?
    Tbf, I think they know all about her already. That's why she is on here.
    Can anyone remember any other show she was on after the Dale?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Right , before BOTS comes on , can someone tell me was Ryan called into the Diary Room and made aware of The Pox's accusation ?

Sorry for all the questions , missed a good bit of the show :o

Not only called in but given a warning fir his hurting Roxy . BB actually said " Its irrelevant whether it was intentional or not " Like actually WTF ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    i am stunned by BB's handling of this . They are threading on very very thin ice by accusing Ryan of assault . I hope they are fully aware of what they just did
    Twiitter is going mad over it

Same here. I am stunned.

She wanted to talk to a producer...well then, take the whole thing off-camera. Show her the footage, tell him what she had alleged, whatever...

But no, that is all wrong what they did there. Hope he takes the lot of them to the cleaners.

And after all her fake distress, she starts on about nominations. That tells us all we need to know about her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I know it’s been said before, but I’m honestly in shock.
    I genuinely can’t believe that she chose to make those allegations, believed she would get away with it, despite multiple cameras filming 24/7, and that BB are actually pandering to her.

By giving Ryan a warning and indulging her histrionics, BB are actually giving her allegations credibility.

Strange echoes in a way of Jermaine’s shock at realising everyone knew of his footsie with Chlobot. Yes folks, you’re actually on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,782 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

In the cold light of day she will realise she's not getting what she wanted from this charade and she's going to slip out the back door isn't she.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Right , before BOTS comes on , can someone tell me was Ryan called into the Diary Room and made aware of The Pox's accusation ?

Sorry for all the questions , missed a good bit of the show :o
    Yes, got a final warning for it:(

deco nate wrote:
    Tbf, I think they know all about her already. That's why she is on here. Can anyone remember any other show she was on after the Dale?

ive never heard of her since Emmerdale . she was probably in panto id imagine .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I re watched it . The bitch actually used the words " he was violent "
    BB will get roasted alive for their handling of this

• Advertisement

I blame the #metoo movement for all this bollixlogy, taking it too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,215 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

ive never heard of her since Emmerdale . she was probably in panto id imagine .

I actually find it quite amusing that she was in Casualty and have a look at the episode names

uvwNClj.png

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

No wonder the fcuking show is going off air for a year (supposedly) when they pander to obvious blatant lies from a self obsessed ***** like her , they have removed people for far less ffs .

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

What a pathetic bit(h she is. And what's worse is that she knows him from outside the BB house.
    I would've put my life savings on Germaine being out tomorrow this time yesterday....not so sure now. Get Roxanne out!!!
    Also, Hardeeps handshake to her tomorrow....loving him more and more!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I actually want them to show it in the house. To the people living with her. \I want her to get their reaction before she has to face the reaction of the outside world.
    Some of the contestants of BB/CBB I can change my views on weekly. Na..she's done:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Need to watch an episode of The Sopranos now to relax and unwind.

After that and today’s happenings in stupid real world I need some of Christopher’s heroin!

1490066770370.gif

I really think that this is over-compensation for how they handled Rodney’s use of the N word. They were heavily criticised on social media for not immediately tossing him off (yuk yuk). So this time they’re being extra ‘woke’ and are willing to entertain any old bollocks in order to restore their credentials.

tbf Ryan handled it really well in the diary room. I'm really annoyed that bb have even entertained her .

He was very calm but I think it will really upset him when he realises what he is being accused of. And now that she has spun out the drama by going to sleep in the other room... Cue the others asking why, and more fake tears and 'acting'.

You know what, you could almost see the cogs beginning to turn in her tiny brain, when she came into the bedroom and spoke to the camera, then next thing 'can I be called to the Diary Room' and put on her weepy face.

She should be kicked out now. I know that won't happen but it should.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

people are finally seeing that roxy is acting up for the camera.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

next time himself calls me a psycho I'm showing him tonight's footage .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Ah lads I'm knackered and you're all making me want to stay up for BOTS. Just keep me updated. I think it's going to be a disappointment though with Rylan constantly repeating that BB does not condone violence.

Taytoland wrote:
    It's scandalous and to make it worse we all saw how much bollocks it is. Things like that can effect future earnings. Family should be onto the show producers asap.

The family need to engage a solicitor asap. That's exactly what I'd be doing.

jluv wrote:
    I actually want them to show it in the house. To the people living with her. \I want her to get their reaction before she has to face the reaction of the outside world. Some of the contestants of BB/CBB I can change my views on weekly. Na..she's done

yes! this would be amazing if the housemates got to see this . it won't happen though .
    Roxanne is my new vicious hatred . followed closely by Jermaine of course .

So basically he said Roxanne You don't have to wear that dress tonight (you don't have to sell your body to the night).

Brilliant!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Hey y’all -late to the party....did they show the “incident “ earlier?(the boxing incident)

BBFAN wrote: »
    Brilliant!!!!

I preferred Message On A Compact.

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Hey y’all -late to the party....did they show the “incident “ earlier?(the boxing incident)

Go back a few pages on this thread and you’ll find it on a Twitter link.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

seriously? it was a bit of play fighting for jesus sake.

oh for jesus sake he didn't "punch" you. he struck you a bit hard and said sorry. he shouldn't have done it but he apologized.

and a warning over it, jesus christ.

and a threat of possible removal if he play fights again, really? this is ridiculous.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

In the cold light of day she will realise she's not getting what she wanted from this charade and she's going to slip out the back door isn't she.

I don’t think she will. Twice tonight she asked BB why Ryan was still in the house. She will play on this until he gets thrown out.

• Advertisement

jluv wrote: »
    I actually want them to show it in the house. To the people living with her. \I want her to get their reaction before she has to face the reaction of the outside world.
    Some of the contestants of BB/CBB I can change my views on weekly. Na..she's done:(

They should show it. They should be also thinking of damage limitation at this stage. Show it, and make a clear statement about it aka total over reaction on her part, and retract what they said to Ryan.

Jeepers, there are people everywhere who are living with violence and fear in their homes and then this kinda sh1te being given credibility. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement