Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Jaysis that’s appalling carry-on on Roxy’s part...can’t believe she’s asked for him to get kicked out...it’s she should be out on her arse not him....raging...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Did Roxanne not grow up with brothers and sisters like. Cos that’s all that was, harmless roughhousing. My brother used to pick me up and throw me on the ground and sit on me :pac:
    He still gives me a wallop every now and again. Was she reared right at all

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

well well, she seems perfectly fine for someone who was punched and who was crying in the diary room earlier.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

#idontbelieveher

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Q_ueeny

Lads I CANNOT believe Roxy. What a dangerous person. I work with a guy who is the EXACT same and people avoid him at all costs In fear of being up before HR because they asked him the time and he deemed it bulling! Roxy is the same. I honesty cannot believe she is doing this. It's beyond cruel. Poor Ryan!

As someone said, he definatly dosent understand the seriousness of it yet. For all he knows, BB saw this and took it upon themselves to call him in and give him a warning because THEY deemed it unacceptable. Ryan mentioned a few times in him explaination/apology that Roxy knew it was all fun, he could flip if he finds out they way she's been reacting and they way she asked BB to call her in etc.

I'll be stuck to the bed in the morning but I have to stay up for BOTS but I have the house on it that they are all in agreement with us!

For those who are saying why are BB handling it the way they are. They have to remain professional and can't tell Raxy she's not hurt (physically and/or mentally) when she's saying she is. Like they can't blatantly call her a liar? Even tho she 100% is! How else could BB have handled it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,783 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Did Roxanne not grow up with brothers and sisters like. Cos that’s all that was, harmless roughhousing. My brother used to pick me up and throw me on the ground and sit on me He still gives me a wallop every now and again. Was she reared right at all

She's an only child.

Anyone else think she wants out and is using this BS as a reason to walk??

what! is she serious!

this is ridiculous! she has to go now for that!

What’s with Ben’s eye make-up??

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

If the production team took this anyway seriously Ryan would be gone. The producers are covering their arses by appeasing Roxanne and warning Ryan in order to ensure to get more eyes on the show.

Can't imagine her staying in the house till she's evicted

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    You can understand that bb have to be professional about it but they are probably like us behind the scenes.

i know. you are right. it just annoys me that they have to pander to the constantly offended over anything and everything types.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Q_ueeny wrote: »
    Lads I CANNOT believe Roxy. What a dangerous person. I work with a guy who is the EXACT same and people avoid him at all costs In fear of being up before HR because they asked him the time and he deemed it bulling! Roxy is the same. I honesty cannot believe she is doing this. It's beyond cruel. Poor Ryan!

As someone said, he definatly dosent understand the seriousness of it yet. For all he knows, BB saw this and took it upon themselves to call him in and give him a warning because THEY deemed it unacceptable. Ryan mentioned a few times in him explaination/apology that Roxy knew it was all fun, he could flip if he finds out they way she's been reacting and they way she asked BB to call her in etc.

I'll be stuck to the bed in the morning but I have to stay up for BOTS but I have the house on it that they are all in agreement with us!

For those who are saying why are BB handling it the way they are. They have to remain professional and can't tell Raxy she's not hurt (physically and/or mentally) when she's saying she is. Like they can't blatantly call her a liar? Even tho she 100% is! How else could BB have handled it?

BB saw the footage and actually said " its irrelevant if it was intentional or not "
    Now there is one big mistake on their part . Of course its bloody relevant if Ryan intentionally injured Roxy or unintentionally tipped off her a bit hard
    Bb are skating on very very thin ice hete by accusing Ryan of causing harm

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

She is one sick , twisted fcuk .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Virgin 2. Rylan show is from Hertfordshire. Not London. !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

laylag wrote: »
    What a pathetic bit(h she is. And what's worse is that she knows him from outside the BB house.
    I would've put my life savings on Germaine being out tomorrow this time yesterday....not so sure now. Get Roxanne out!!!
    Also, Hardeeps handshake to her tomorrow....loving him more and more!!
    The look on her face...... priceless:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Nicola McLean on Bots, good, she might go to town on Roxy.

Omg. Wrong side you lying bitch.

Nicola McLean is not letting me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I love you Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Nicola McClean go girl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I can’t believe I’m clapping Nicola McLean. But she is dead right.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,843 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Go wan the Nicola!!!! Basically just said what we are all fuming over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

You know you done fvcked up when nicolaw buries you.

Who’s this other fvcking idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

She should be kicked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Did Roxanne not grow up with brothers and sisters like. Cos that’s all that was, harmless roughhousing. My brother used to pick me up and throw me on the ground and sit on me :pac:
    He still gives me a wallop every now and again. Was she reared right at all

She's an only child. ( I don't advocate her)

I love Nicola McLean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Anyone else think she wants out and is using this BS as a reason to walk??

Nope, she wants to win

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

You know you done fvcked up when nicolaw buries you.

Who’s this other fvcking idiot

Roxy's behaviour is indefensible, this other idiot on BOTS needs to do one

• Advertisement

Did Roxanne not grow up with brothers and sisters like. Cos that’s all that was, harmless roughhousing. My brother used to pick me up and throw me on the ground and sit on me He still gives me a wallop every now and again. Was she reared right at all

She's an only child.
    No father either. But I may be wrong.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement