Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Jeff2 wrote: »
    She should be kicked out.

100%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

This is not clearing it up enough

Fvck BB

Fvck the world

“If she has those feelings we have to respect them”

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck the world!!!!

The gay guy just quoted a post from this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Rylan has been gagged

• Registered Users Posts: 86,843 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

From my memory Roxy played an abused wife on Emmerdale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

deco nate wrote: »
    Nope, she wants to win

Going completely the wrong way about it then....obviously has zero self-awareness....#teamjason :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Preach Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

My computer is out of action and it's hard to keep up on the phone, BUT to hear her say "it would be good if that hurt" either she has very serious mental problems or she is playing a very sick game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I’m out, can’t be dealing with this “let’s respect everyone’s feelings and wishes, even if they are a narcissistic evil cvnt”

My computer is out of action and it's hard to keep up on the phone, BUT to hear her say "it would be good if that hurt" either she has very serious mental problems or she is playing a very sick game.
    Who was that

• Advertisement

No it's not fair enough if that's how she feels, the video evidence shows nothing happened, she's being a total ****head

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

deco nate wrote:
    Who was that

Roxanne

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Nicola McLean, love or hate her, she is never afraid to give her opinion. She did annoy me as a housemate but she isn't stupid and She said everything we had said here tonight. She was so angry and rightly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Father or no father , siblings or not , she has been in the public eye long enough to know how to try a spin a story to her advantage , in her eyes . Her family circumstances don't come into play here at all , imo .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

As an only child can I just say that Roxanne’s behaviour is not reflective of being an only child.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

deco nate wrote: »
    Nope, she wants to win

Agree.
    Trying to get a lead contender kicked out.
    Good game play if it was something else but this could have recked Ryan.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

skipper_G wrote: »
    No it's not fair enough if that's how she feels, the video evidence shows nothing happened, she's being a total ****head

Exactly . We do not have respect false allegations . We do not have to respect lies . What a load of bull

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I understand the need to have balance on the panel but that one is talking absolute pony. It’s a very dangerous game Roxy is playing and nobody should be encouraging it. She has every right yes to “feel” how she likes but the problem lies when BB indulged her nonsense and treated her like a battered wife. She should have been told it was harmless play and to cop the fcuk on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Busy thread tonight unsurprisingly! Just finished reading all posts and agree with everyone - what a cruel psycho bitch! Ryan wouldn't be my favourite housemate but his playacting is childish and harmless and he barely touched her anyway. She is doing serious damage to those who are genuinely abused and in danger.

Loving Nicole for once. Tell it like it is girl!

Roxanne

She said that?! Fecking hell, I was paying too much attention to the " punches"

• Advertisement

Is that it? That's all they're going to say about it? Utter horse manure

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Preach Nicola

Can’t believe I thanked this post. I feel ill

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Edits can change how we feel about people but with regards to Roxy,please do not forget how we feel about her tonight..

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Cannot believe I'm agreeing with Nicola bleedin McClean! She is so right about Roxy tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The video showed her laughing and joking with Ryan right after it happened. Nicola McLean is right (forgive me that’s hard to say) if he hurt her she would have said it straight away. She’s gobby enough the rest of the time.

Can’t believe I thanked this post. I feel ill

Kim'll sort you out

tenor.gif?itemid=7678595

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

James is one of those idiots that if you feel offended then it is valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Q_ueeny wrote:
    For those who are saying why are BB handling it the way they are. They have to remain professional and can't tell Raxy she's not hurt (physically and/or mentally) when she's saying she is. Like they can't blatantly call her a liar? Even tho she 100% is! How else could BB have handled it?

They could have handled it by reassuring her but NOT giving Ryan a warning. His behaviour wasn't aggressive or unacceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Is that it? That's all they're going to say about it? Utter horse manure

BOTS has gotten too pc since the glass incident.

• Advertisement

laylag wrote: »
    Cannot believe I'm agreeing with Nicola bleedin McClean! She is so right about Roxy tho.

I know! Feel dirty now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement