Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Sinus pain wrote: »
    I love reading this thread but I don’t post - but couldn’t help googling her to see the characheter she played in casualty and seen this - did someone edit her Wikipedia page?
    Admit it, it was you. Wasn't it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I love reading this thread but I don’t post - but couldn’t help googling her to see the characheter she played in casualty and seen this - did someone edit her Wikipedia page?

Lol. Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

That’s hilarious :D wasn't me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

The acting mates have come out in force on twitter. ...Aaron from emmerdale for one saying 'roxanne is a known compulsive liar'

I think it's safe to say her 'career' is over from today. She's toxic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Was it you, asking for a friend. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sinus pain

Definitely wasn’t me - I wouldn’t know where to start- does however say further down the page:

She later auditioned for several roles in Emmerdale and was offered the role of Jo Stiles. Pallett won critical acclaim for her major domestic violence storyline in 2008–09.[citation needed]

In August 2008, Pallett became the public face of the Early Warning Signs campaign for UK domestic violence charity Refuge, that urges young women to look out for early signs where a partner may turn violent in a relationship.

This would ruin all she has worked for, and I’m sure the charity will disassociate themselves with her now

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The tea!

e37quAW.jpg

8sYvXgg.jpg

That footballer d!ck is jacked off his tits.

The acting mates have come out in force on twitter. ...Aaron from emmerdale for one saying 'roxanne is a known compulsive liar'

There's people banding together on twitter planning to contact ofcom, elsewhere groups of people actively campaigning to vote for Ryan to win the whole damn show. Up yours Roxy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

So tomorrow I want Jermaine and Roxy up. And before today i wanted Jermaine gone. But now it's def Roxy!!!

• Advertisement

jluv wrote: »
    So tomorrow I want Jermaine and Roxy up. And before today i wanted Jermaine gone. But now it's def Roxy!!!

Ditto

Definitely wasn’t me - I wouldn’t know where to start- does however say further down the page:

She later auditioned for several roles in Emmerdale and was offered the role of Jo Stiles. Pallett won critical acclaim for her major domestic violence storyline in 2008–09.[citation needed]

In August 2008, Pallett became the public face of the Early Warning Signs campaign for UK domestic violence charity Refuge, that urges young women to look out for early signs where a partner may turn violent in a relationship.

This would ruin all she has worked for, and I’m sure the charity will disassociate themselves with her now

Fingers crossed, she is poison. Just like the rape claims that have been disproved in UK courts over the last few months. Shame on her for belittling abuse, making it harder for those that have really gone through it:(

Yeah I want Roxy out while the public anger is still heightened. It’ll have calmed down in a few days and people won’t be as pissed but she deserves to get the boot right in the midst of the shltstorm

Yeah I want Roxy out while the public anger is still heightened. It’ll have calmed down in a few days and people won’t be as pissed but she deserves to get the boot right in the midst of the shltstorm

Double eviction would be the best, her and football banter boy.

They'll Have to take her out a side door....she'll be lynched ! (And even if she isn't she'll claim she was !)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,849 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No Emmerdale return so Robron are golden :p

The tea!

e37quAW.jpg

8sYvXgg.jpg

Hang on, Ryan said tonight to nick that she doesn't drink anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Ok folks enjoy your ass dragging day brought to you courtesy of Roxy. remember that:D nite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Nominate to save isn’t it? She might already be safe even before tonight’s show :(

If she is in bottom 2 I’d say she’d get boot.

Surely she has to tell them tomorrow why she slept in separate room. Either Ben thinks she felt he was gonna molest her, or Ryan finds out she felt he was gonna attack her. Either way she looks like a lunatic and they all get her out ASAP.

I think she won’t be in bottom 2 though. Reckon Gabby and Germaine will be the bottom 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

It's quite clear to me that Roxanne is going for a #metoo angle here.

Wait for the inevitable interview where she wails about Ryan 'beating her up' or some other such nonsense, piggybacking on the genuine stories belonging to other women who have been through awful personal experiences.

It's despicable stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think Ryan is shocked enough but Big Brother made out to him that it was them who noticed it and not Roxanne making a complaint about it.

he doesn’t even know the full story.

I think I might actually break the tv tomorrow if she’s saved and does a smug annoying thank you face

It's quite clear to me that Roxanne is going for a #metoo angle here.

Wait for the inevitable interview where she wails about Ryan 'beating her up' or some other such nonsense, piggybacking on the genuine stories belonging to other women who have been through awful personal experiences.

It's despicable stuff.

I said the same about the #metoo being abused by her tonight. Glad I'm not the only one, also glad that the ladies saw my post for what it was. And not a attack on real victims

Was Ryan aware that poxy complained about him or did he just think BB called him out on it after they saw the encounter ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

deco nate wrote: »
    I said the same about the #metoo being abused by her tonight. Glad I'm not the only one, also glad that the ladies saw my post for what it was. And not a attack on real victims

Abuse is exactly what it is - ironically, she is the one doing the abusing here. Abusing a man's character for reasons known only to herself is beyond sickening.

I wonder what women watching this episode in a battered women's shelter thought of her actions tonight? I can't even...

Shame on BB for perpetuating her slander like that. Shame.

Was Ryan aware that poxy complained about him or did he just think BB called him out on it after they saw the encounter ?

No he doesn’t know she complained. He even said to bb roxanne knows there was nothing in it, he thinks its them. Poor sod.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭Alice1

Hi see link below to vote remember it's a vote to save

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/polling

Won't tell you who is the lowest, just vote Hardeep.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

i wish nicola mcclane would go away. aweful person tbh.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

i wish nicola mcclane would go away. aweful person tbh.

On the money tonight though to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Poor Kim, she was ganged up on loose women, maybe it was posted before here but if it had been I missed it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement