Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

On eviction night, I hope her new boyfriend / fiancé turns up in one of those "I dig crazy chick's " T-shirts.

For his sake i hope he is running for the hills. You have to feel sorry for ryan there he was at the end of the show in bed asleep no idea of the seriousness of what is happening to him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I haven’t seen one post on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram supporting Roxanne. That says it all really. This has completely backfired on her. She has ruined any credibility she had and has probably ruined her career. On the other hand Ryan will sail into the final and will probably win

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Well I hold me hands up and admit I got that wrong . Roxy didn't irritate me as much as others in the beginning . I saw her as somehow vulnerable and needy
    Wow , just wow was I very wrong . She is a poisonous wench and doing a huge disservice to genuine victims of violence .
    But I am actually even more shocked at BB in this particular instance . Mainly because in their eager to be be seen to support a victim they threw an innocent man to the wolves . Just because a person says they feel uncomfortable does not mean you dismiss the truth and take that as gospel
    Rylan was groomed last night by BB to say if Roxy feel uncomfortable then we must respect that . No we do not have to respect lies and we do not have to believe people who are out to be vindictive . BB have the footage , its glaringly obvious what Ryan was doing and play acting yet they chose to overlook the proof and go with the manipulitive lies .
    At one stage BB said to Ryan " it is irrelevant if the hurt was intentional or not " . Absolutley wrong , of course its bloody relavant .
    Well twiitter and the papers and all media are on Ryans side here so BB should get their act together and sort this asap before Ryans family send in lawyers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

She asked to go to the Diary Room while acting her part in the bedroom after the non incident. So Ryan, presumably, has no idea that she said anything ie told lies that could potentially ruin another person's life. He thinks it was something picked up on by BB.

So glad for him that there are cameras everywhere. She will have to 'act' again when they all wake in the morning to find she 'had to' sleep in another room.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

SirChenjin wrote: »
    She asked to go to the Diary Room while acting her part in the bedroom after the non incident. So Ryan, presumably, has no idea that she said anything ie told lies that could potentially ruin another person's life. He thinks it was something picked up on by BB.

So glad for him that there are cameras everywhere. She will have to 'act' again when they all wake in the morning to find she 'had to' sleep in another room.

This is the thing I don't understand, they have more cameras than ever before and they are more visible than before. Chloe, Germaine & Roxy all seem oblivious to that acting like BB won't pick them up on camera somehow.

Yes Roxy, everyone saw you. They saw the non contact "assault"

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    This is the thing I don't understand, they have more cameras than ever before and they are more visible than before. Chloe, Germaine & Roxy all seem oblivious to that acting like BB won't pick them up on camera somehow.

Yes Roxy, everyone saw you. They saw the non contact "assault"

I was thinking the same thing last night. Also do they think if they whisper, they can't be heard. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sinus pain

I think that when she asked to speak to a producer privately she probably thought that it wouldn’t be aired and that Ryan would be taken out and no explaination given like Rodrigos exit. He would be gone - nobody would know why - Ryan wouldn’t say anything in the outside world and nobody would know she was the cause of it!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Sinus pain wrote: »
    I think that when she asked to speak to a producer privately she probably thought that it wouldn’t be aired and that Ryan would be taken out and no explaination given like Rodrigos exit. He would be gone - nobody would know why - Ryan wouldn’t say anything in the outside world and nobody would know she was the cause of it!

She's absolutely bonkers. What a poisonous callous thing to do. His career could have been over if she was believed and she didn't give 2 sh1ts.

See you next Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

What the actual ****. She is a nasty piece of work. An absolute insult to everybody who has ever actually been living in fear of another person hurting them.

Women's aid spoke out about Adam's gaslighting of Rosie in love island, and even went so far as to liken it to abuse within a relationship, and it was all a bit ott in those circumstances, but I can only hope that this gets highlighted for what it is and they call her out on her behaviour but somehow I doubt it.

A ****ing joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I wonder if the reason rodrigo was kicked out was something similar which made Roxy think she could try the same and Ryan would similarly be removed, no questions asked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Good job she did this on TV as had she accused Ryan of hurting her in some other location, where cameras weren't recording proceedings, you can be full sure that many would be saying 'Why would she just make something like that up?'.

Reminds me a little of that Game of Thrones actress who said that a guy who very lightly brushed off her in a train station had in fact actually sexually assaulted her.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Missed last night as I'm moving this week and got wrapped into goodbye drinks, I'm dying at the moment.

But did Roxxy make up a story of Ryan hitting her? Going to try rewatch later but that's bonkers if true. She's the least honest person there, singing her "Be Yourself" song.

MelanieC wrote: »
    I wonder if the reason rodrigo was kicked out was something similar which made Roxy think she could try the same and Ryan would similarly be removed, no questions asked.

You might be on to something :eek:

source.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Haven't seen what happened yet but she's banking on the house voting up Ryan now. Give them an easy excuse

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Missed last night as I'm moving this week and got wrapped into goodbye drinks, I'm dying at the moment.

But did Roxxy make up a story of Ryan hitting her? Going to try rewatch later but that's bonkers if true. She's the least honest person there, singing her "Be Yourself" song.

Ryan violently assaulted her yes

https://twitter.com/LJay815/status/1035267936620085250

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

BB are probably jumping with joy at the publicity.

Adamocovic wrote: »

Hope you had a great night, best of luck with the move.

Yes, she made up a story out of a non incident. Asked to be called to the diary room and then wanted to speak to a producer, off camera.
    Ryan was warned about physical contact, by BB. He presumably thinks BB saw something - it was nothing.

She then 'could not sleep in the same room as him' :rolleyes: and was allowed to go to the other room. Aaaargh!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

BTW I will be reporting everyone here to the mods for the lack of prosecco references, can't believe you're all allowed to stay here!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

The chicken asked to speak to a producer??!?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

People complaining to Ofcom about last night.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/big-brother/news/a865118/big-brother-uk-confirmed-start-date-civilian-version-channel-5/

Surely BB will have to do something about Roxanne.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I actually had the same thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

We need Jermaine to sort this and categorise this as banter ASAP. For once in his life he would actually be correct

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

We need Jermaine to sort this and categorise this as banter ASAP. For once in his life he would actually be correct

It's times like this i wish Natalie was there.

the few times...

The rare times....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

How bizarre has the world gotten when blatant adultery is "banter" but lightly brushing off someone is "violent assault".....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

For his sake i hope he is running for the hills. You have to feel sorry for ryan there he was at the end of the show in bed asleep no idea of the seriousness of what is happening to him

The lad must be off his rocker as well proposing to that poison fake b!tch after a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6116177/Celebrity-Big-Brother-Roxanne-Pallett-breaks-tears-calls-Ryan-Thomas-KICKED-OUT.html#comments

Ex-chief prosecutor accuses Celebrity Big Brother's Roxanne Pallett of 'setting back work done by domestic violence charities' by calling for Ryan Thomas to be KICKED OUT over his playful 'punch' as viewers flood Ofcom with complaints
    Others criticised Pallett for 'belittling actual victims' of domestic abuse and for a trying to 'ruin' Thomas' career.

Among them was former chief prosecutor Nazir Afzal, who said the actress 'clearly has issues and needs help'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

They should have addressed this on the live show. When they didn't, it seemed only natural they would clear it up on BOTS. Again they didn't, making matters worse. Nicolaw fvcking McLean was the sole source of reason FFS!

They're on a final chance with me tonight. If they don't clear it up, apologise to Ryan in full, and to viewers, then they can go fvck themselves. I won't be watching it anymore.

tenor.gif?itemid=4499091

They should have addressed this on the live show. When they didn't, it seemed only natural they would clear it up on BOTS. Again they didn't, making matters worse. Nicolaw fvcking McLean was the sole source of reason FFS!

They're on a final chance with me tonight. If they don't clear it up, apologise to Ryan in full, and to viewers, then they can go fvck themselves. I won't be watching it anymore.

I'm still traumatised by the fact that I was like a nodding dog in front of the tv, agreeing with her!
    The one on the panel that is Roxanne's friend just seemed like a total dingbat, to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

They haven’t a hope of apologising. Even if they do think they were wrong and overreacted- in their eyes it’s better to overreact than underreact; like they did with the Rodrigo situation. I’d say they are happy enough to use Ryan as collateral damage in all of this if it ensures no more sponsors pull out. They’ll excuse it as “if she felt uncomfortable then we had to listen to her” bull****.
    They should drag Poxy’s ass back into the diary room and issue her with a formal warning for when she punched Ben in the ribs when they were boxing. Or is that considered okay cos she’s “cute”?
    Apparently it doesn’t matter if it was intentional or not, so, what’s stopping them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The producers knew they fcuked up with all the secrecy surrounding Chicken Mans exit from the house , aired nothing of what happened , said nothing about it either , and people weren't happy about that and rightly so .

This time they've done a complete 180° , and aired everything , WRONG !!
    Destroying someone's life the way she has is so wrong , we could see nothing happened , but how many people will wonder if something else happened that we weren't shown ?

The old saying mud sticks comes to mind , some people will doubt Ryan .
    Hardeep will stand by him 100% I think .
    And someone said last night that if Poxy had made the accusation against Hardeep or one of the others it wouldn't have been as bad or something , I disagree.

No matter who it was , she was wrong . 100%.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement