Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Loughc wrote: »
    The lad must be off his rocker as well proposing to that poison fake b!tch after a week.

He's deleted his twitter apparently, bless him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

skipper_G wrote: »
    He's deleted his twitter apparently, bless him :pac:

Her twitter and instagram pages seem to be gone now too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

My Twitter account is unlocked now, time to start twittering :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Lisland wrote: »
    Her twitter and instagram pages seem to be gone now too
    Kolido wrote: »
    My Twitter account is unlocked now, time to start twittering :)

As above Roxy has deleted hers, but feel free to send pictures of dog turds to @bbuk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

As above Roxy has deleted hers, but feel free to send pictures of dog turds to @bbuk

BB production team pic

tenor.gif?itemid=4859897

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

https://twitter.com/Kolido1/status/1035479586371457024

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Roxanne is getting absolutely slaughtered on social media. The ironic thing is Ryan and her were not doing a lot and pretty much going under the radar. Now she has secured the win for Ryan and ruined herself while trying to ruin someone else. Who would work with such a person in the entertainment industry when they are capable of that?

Ryan should be suing for defamation of character, no doubt about it. It was probably one of the most outrageous things I've ever seen on this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Is pleasuring yourself with a chicken masturbasting?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Is pleasuring yourself with a chicken masturbasting?

Now I really don't want to know how you make your Duck Soup...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Taytoland wrote: »
    Roxanne is getting absolutely slaughtered on social media. The ironic thing is Ryan and her were not doing a lot and pretty much going under the radar. Now she has secured the win for Ryan and ruined herself while trying to ruin someone else. Who would work with such a person in the entertainment industry when they are capable of that?

Ryan should be suing for defamation of character, no doubt about it. It was probably one of the most outrageous things I've ever seen on this show.

The Channel 5 bosses must be loving it, seeing as they weren't planning on bringing BB back next year it's safe to say they've found their new show format...

"False Allegation Island"

• Advertisement

He should definitely take action, not only against Roxy but against CBB. She accused him of being dangerous and that’s extremely damaging and they indulged it and aired it so they are equally responsible for any damage this could do to his career.
    Without him having a proper reply except making him think he must have done something.

The Channel 5 bosses must be loving it, seeing as they weren't planning on bringing BB back next year it's safe to say they've found their new show format...

"False Allegation Island"
    The worrying thing is they didn't seem to know how to handle it. The lack of professionalism was very concerning. Both of them should have been shown the footage in the diary room to get a full picture of what happened and to then allow Ryan to talk to a solicitor.

The Channel 5 bosses must be loving it

I know some others have said that the publicity will be delighting Ch5, and with it being "the last season" no such thing as bad publicity, but I dunno.

I'm honestly disgusted by the whole thing. As mentioned, unless they miraculously save face tonight, I'm done with BB on Ch5. Shameful carry on all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Truly one of the best series ever. Like it or loathe it . Producers are delighted. EVERYONE talking about it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

The worrying thing is they didn't seem to know how to handle it. The lack of professionalism was very concerning. Both of them should have been shown the footage in the diary room to get a full picture of what happened and to then allow Ryan to talk to a solicitor.

I said something similar upthread. Should have been taken off-camera and sorted. I see it being pointed out online that she was clutching the opposite side of her body from where she was supposedly thumped. :rolleyes:

I think she should be removed. I don't think it will happen but I think it should.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭floraldream

Shout out to whoever was eating onion rings last night, got mine in dealz for tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Word of advice based on experience.

If partaking in some Rodrigo self love at home with some frozen produce, for God sake be sure to first remove the giblets.

Truly one of the best series ever. Like it or loathe it . Producers are delighted. EVERYONE talking about it now.

It's really really not.

Natalie screaming about anything and everything? Nonsense and headache inducing.

The Rodrigo controversy? Nobody has a clue(except the chicken :pac: ) what really happened.

Ben and Roxy? Nothing at all has happened there, all fake showmance crap. Even if it did, she's with her fella literally a week, who gives a fvck?

Chloe and Germaine? Again, literally nothing happened, not even a fake love island peck kiss. And for all we know, he's split with babestation.

The latest drama? Again, literally nothing happened.

Best series cos the producers are making an absolute fvck of it? Hardly.

It's been a car crash. Sure you can't take your eyes off it, but not for the right reasons. Horrendous.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

We've gone from
    "Hi I'm Kirstie Alley"
    To
    "Alleged Doll on Chick action"
    To
    "I’ve just been hit by Coronation Street’s Jason Grimshaw"

I bet sally didnt see this coming.....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

This clip shows is slowed down and closer up

Also, for such a tiny flither of a thing, she didn’t even flinch in the midst of her “assault”. And Ryan is a big lad. If there was any strength at all in his “punch” then she would have swayed even a little. Also at the end she’s grasping her tit like he just manually mastected her even though if he touched her anywhere it was on her shoulder.
    Fcuking dope

• Advertisement

This clip shows is slowed down and closer up

Also, for such a tiny flither of a thing, she didn’t even flinch in the midst of her “assault”. And Ryan is a big lad. If there was any strength at all in his “punch” then she would have swayed even a little. Also at the end she’s grasping her tit like he just manually mastected her even though if he touched her anywhere it was on her shoulder.
    Fcuking dope

You know what, that actually shows he might make contact on the rib below the tit at 23 seconds.

Which is enough for her to say "ow that hurt" and for him to say "it did?! oh sorry!"

That's exactly where it should have ended.

Fvck her and fcvk BB

Catching up on BOTS and I don't understand this view from Rylan that you need to see Roxanne's side. She made the whole thing up man, it's like saying we need to take seriously someone who says a billion people live on the moon. It's utter crap.

Yep. “Ouch that hurt”.. Ryan “oh did it, sorry!”
    And then it’s dealt with. Instead of taking to the bedroom like a petulant child and the same shocked “omg, what just happened” face she pulled when she dramatically jumped in the pool and acted like Hardeep pushed her. Who knows maybe she ran to the diary room and cried wolf that time as well. Also the same face she made when Ben told her he loved her :rolleyes:

Basically her default response face.

40VPiuy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

You know what, that actually shows he might make contact on the rib below the tit at 23 seconds.

Nah, there's no contact made with those punches.

The shadow boxing is in response to her glaring at him after the very first tactile touch / pat on the back.

Watch Roxy's neck turn away from Sally onto Ryan the moment he first pats her (which does make her body move by the way) but it was an open hand pat.

giphy.gif

She did not like being touched by him one bit (hence the immediate glare) and her then grabbing her breast was a sign of the things she was perhaps considering accusing him of doing I feel.

By the way, when she goes into the bedroom and says 'That hurt' into the microphone, she's holding her right side which he wasn't next or near.

It’s also worrying how she just expected to be believed, and couldn’t fathom why they weren’t dropping him out on his rear all because Princess Poxy felt victimised. Thankfully she’s not a very good actress. She’s brutal actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

Co actor Connor Byrne had Roxy accuse him of same last year

'I've watched the footage.
    Carbon copy of my encounter.
    A horrible moment in my life.
    But even more, a horrible blow to those who need to be believed.

So much good can be undone by such solipsism'

https://mobile.twitter.com/connorjbyrne/status/1035431518968193024

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

So she’s a repeat offender.

She’s one dangerous b*tch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I think it's truly awful. Not the worst but not great. There's been no interesting talk or tasks. I mean, they've had to give the effin washing machine a personality because the house is so dead.

I think it's truly awful that we've now witnessed a false case of abuse. This kind of thing can hurt someones reputation. I find it all very uncomfortable to hear someone sprouting lies, damaging someone's character and not being pulled up on it. Even worse is that Ryan (who I'm no fan of) wasn't given the right to reply and has no idea what has been said about him.

The whole thing is extremely disgusting and I don't know how you can be so gleeful about it.

“Bullying is wrong! Stamp out the bullies!!”

False abuse accusations though? Only the best thing ever to be televised! *rubs hands together*

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »

So she’s a repeat offender.

She’s one dangerous b*tch.
    Mentally troubling as this is proof of that. Notice the amount of soap actors on twitter backing Ryan up, even Emmerdale actors. Now that must tell you something about how she is viewed behind the scenes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement