Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

This clip shows is slowed down and closer up

Also, for such a tiny flither of a thing, she didn’t even flinch in the midst of her “assault”. And Ryan is a big lad. If there was any strength at all in his “punch” then she would have swayed even a little. Also at the end she’s grasping her tit like he just manually mastected her even though if he touched her anywhere it was on her shoulder.
    Fcuking dope

While Sally cooly walks past the " assault " without batting an eye .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    While Sally cooly walks past the " assault " without batting an eye .

I thought the very same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

wyrn wrote: »
    I think it's truly awful. Not the worst but not great. There's been no interesting talk or tasks. I mean, they've had to give the effin washing machine a personality because the house is so dead.

I think it's truly awful that we've now witnessed a false case of abuse. This kind of thing can hurt someones reputation. I find it all very uncomfortable to hear someone sprouting lies, damaging someone's character and not being pulled up on it. Even worse is that Ryan (who I'm no fan of) wasn't given the right to reply and has no idea what has been said about him.

The whole thing is extremely disgusting and I don't know how you can be so gleeful about it.

I don’t think Donkeykong is anyway gleeful about the ryan/Roxanne situation, they have expressed their disgust about the situation already on this thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

They should throw these 2 in to proper sort her out

big-brother-contestants-jason-cowan-and-victor-ebuwa-arrive-at-the-picture-id52048141?s=612x612

*does not condone violence against women, but maybe some extra hard throwing of food at her

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Just in work now so haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread so I don't know peoples opinions but christ on a bike that Roxy one has jumped the shark bigtime. She went from kind of laughing to saying ouch in the bedroom to asking BB to call her in to then wanting Ryan removed???

I rewinded the footage about 5 times to see if I missed anything, it really does look like it's playful punching and I think if it was "assault" then Sally wouldn't have walked past surely! I still can't believe she wanted him removed. I'm no fan of his but the poor man doesn't have a clue who reported or what Roxy is actually doing.

On a side note, I enjoyed the Groundhog Day task and I wonder did Hardeep actually get to shake Ryans hand I felt he had it stretched out for ages with no reply:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

I thought Ryan was only shadow boxing, don't know how she could report an non event, was it that she has some secret dislike for him, and this being her chance, I feel sorry for him, not knowing that there is a person in there that want him out,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Here she is walking into the bedroom holding her right hand side.... they should boot her out for lying.

rox1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

BazBox wrote: »
    She went from kind of laughing to saying ouch in the bedroom to asking BB to call her in to then wanting Ryan removed???

Dont forget having a laugh and a dance and sing song in between.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

BazBox wrote: »
    Just in work now so haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread so I don't know peoples opinions but christ on a bike that Roxy one has jumped the shark bigtime. She went from kind of laughing to saying ouch in the bedroom to asking BB to call her in to then wanting Ryan removed???

I rewinded the footage about 5 times to see if I missed anything, it really does look like it's playful punching and I think if it was "assault" then Sally wouldn't have walked past surely! I still can't believe she wanted him removed. I'm no fan of his but the poor man doesn't have a clue who reported or what Roxy is actually doing.

On a side note, I enjoyed the Groundhog Day task and I wonder did Hardeep actually get to shake Ryans hand I felt he had it stretched out for ages with no reply:pac:

My god I can't believe you have verbally ASSAULTED Roxy like this. We all love her, she's a beacon of integrity and honesty.

tenor.gif?itemid=8127088

Seriously, I think the consensus here is pretty much the same regarding Roxy. She's in the wrong, her actions and the actions of BB in indulging her nonsense claims are shocking.

Edit: I also enjoyed the groundhog day task!

Here she is walking into the bedroom holding her right hand side.... they should boot her out for lying.

rox1.png

Yep, I've seen that pointed out several times online, that she is holding the wrong side.

It's actually scary how easily someone's good name could be taken away. It's also rotten to think that many people live with violence in their own home, fear coming forward because of it, and in my opinion, she is making a mockery of it.

• Advertisement

Dont forget having a laugh and a dance and sing song in between.

And the music even started with her favourite song...what are the chances :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

goat2 wrote: »
    I thought Ryan was only shadow boxing, don't know how she could report an non event, was it that she has some secret dislike for him, and this being her chance, I feel sorry for him, not knowing that there is a person in there that want him out,

It is over Ryan asking her to change her dress before the soap awards 10 years ago, because Ryan thought he was being nice as his Corrie colleague was wearing the same dress and he didn't want them clashing.
    Roxanne took offense and didn't change her dress, but decided to hold a grudge against him and it was reported they hadn't been on speaking terms since then.

RobertKK wrote: »
    It is over Ryan asking her to change her dress before the soap awards 10 years ago, because Ryan thought he was being nice as his Corrie colleague was wearing the same dress and he didn't want them clashing.
    Roxanne took offense and didn't change her dress, but decided to hold a grudge against him and it was reported they hadn't been on speaking terms since then.

That explains it, there had to be a reason, , Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I wish BB would have told Ryan that Roxy had made a complaint about him. He deserves to have the full truth. He clearly thinks it's just BB mentioning it to him. Its v unfair. I don't think any housemate other than Ben would even contemplate Ryan doing anything like that either.
    On another note I did enjoy Hardeep answering the questions last night. He's growing on me! Also very funny to Dan "Dan show me your pelvis!." Lucky Roxy didn't have the tattoo or she would've reported him for harassment.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I wish BB would have told Ryan that Roxy had made a complaint about him. He deserves to have the full truth. He clearly thinks it's just BB mentioning it to him. Its v unfair. I don't think any housemate other than Ben would even contemplate Ryan doing anything like that either.
    On another note I did enjoy Hardeep answering the questions last night. He's growing on me! Also very funny to Dan "Dan show me your pelvis!." Lucky Roxy didn't have the tattoo or she would've reported him for harassment.

I've been away for over a week and haven't been able to catch it. Would I be caught up if I watched the last 2/3 episodes? Seems like a lot has happened! Any opinions welcomed!

Yes , letting him know , would have helped,
    How did the others take it that she had her own bedroom without an explanation, maybe Ben will take it bad, and think she wants to get away from him. She just passed them and went to the single bedroom without saying a word to any, including Ben, that looked awkward,
    They must all be questioning themselves,
    Ryan must be feeling very bad about this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Ah lads, I forgot to set my box to record this morning and I'm not going to get home until 9.30pm at least.

Is there a Channel 5 + 1 in Ireland??

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Hang on, was Rodrigo removed for having sex with a frozen chicken?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

laylag wrote: »
    I wish BB would have told Ryan that Roxy had made a complaint about him. He deserves to have the full truth.

She’s very manipulative how she went about that. She asked them to call her to the diary room instead of just going in herself and complaining. Again, if you really believe yourself to be in danger then you don’t wait around for help to arrive, you go and get it.
    Dangerous person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

The thing is Ryan is on a final warning now. So if he is told about her allegation and confronts her about it, or even if he doesn't but just looks at her and she "feels uncomfortable", he's gone. She is in total control of whether he's removed. And all without ever having done anything. How is that remotely fair?

Candie wrote: »
    I've been away for over a week and haven't been able to catch it. Would I be caught up if I watched the last 2/3 episodes? Seems like a lot has happened! Any opinions welcomed!

Candie, I didn't watch all of them, but even watching last night's episode will bring you up to speed, I think.
    You know who is gone already, I presume? Two evictions so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Looking forward to tonights show, is there anyone the HMs would pick over Roxy if she is in the bottom 2? I'm guessing it will be her and Jermaine?

Would be fitting if she goes tonight, picked by the public and by the HMs.

MelanieC wrote: »
    The thing is Ryan is on a final warning now. So if he is told about her allegation and confronts her about it, or even if he doesn't but just looks at her and she "feels uncomfortable", he's gone. She is in total control of whether he's removed. And all without ever having done anything. How is that remotely fair?

True.

Poor fecker, I'm sorry now that I gave out about his laughing so much at very little.

Ben said something to her just before she suddenly could no longer cope with being in the room with - I almost typed Jason - Ryan. I didn't catch what he said?

Also, if she had a genuine 'fear', wouldn't she be far safer in the room with all the others...:rolleyes:

Kolido wrote: »
    Looking forward to tonights show, is there anyone the HMs would pick over Roxy if she is in the bottom 2? I'm guessing it will be her and Jermaine?

Would be fitting if she goes tonight, picked by the public and by the HMs.

I would like her to be gone but the thought of Emma and Rylan softsoaping her and having to pretend they think what she did was legit...ugh!

She’s very manipulative how she went about that. She asked them to call her to the diary room instead of just going in herself and complaining. Again, if you really believe yourself to be in danger then you don’t wait around for help to arrive, you go and get it.
    Dangerous person.

You are right, she had the presence of mind to take it out of her hands, and look innocent of the complaint, and the only thing that then worried her if she slept alone, was the nominations, hung around too long for a person in fear

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Candie, I didn't watch all of them, but even watching last night's episode will bring you up to speed, I think.
    You know who is gone already, I presume? Two evictions so far.

I've started watching the third last one, that Jermaine is unBEliveABLE! It's like no one told him there's actual cameras in BB. Dope.

Heartbroken Rodrigo is gone, concerned at all these frozen chicken references. :(

Roxanne is a horrible person, leading Ben on like that. Ben is an idiot but no one deserves to be used like that.

Chloe is so vacant. Kirstie is so kind. Hardeep is trying too hard, and I wish Ryan would shut up with that laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Going to miss tonights show. :mad: Poxy social life getting in the way. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

antodeco wrote: »
    Hang on, was Rodrigo removed for having sex with a frozen chicken?

Yes.

Well, either that or he did something inappropriate to Wendy the washing machine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

MelanieC wrote: »

I didn't think they said final warning? I thought they just said an official warning. Maybe I misheard.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement