Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

I did not think that Rodrigo touched a chicken, never mind what is being thought, Kristie was good fun last night, when Ryan and the other fellow had a cold bath, telling them the sperm would freeze, she is so down to earth,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

neonsofa wrote: »
    I didn't think they said final warning? I thought they just said an official warning. Maybe I misheard.

You right, it was official, not final

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

neonsofa wrote:
    I didn't think they said final warning? I thought they just said an official warning. Maybe I misheard.

I think they said formal warning, rediculous either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Yeah, 'formal warning' for 'unacceptable behavior'.

I think BB know she's lying though as otherwise why have talk either side of the footage based around her being an attention seeker.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Shadow1983 wrote: »

Absolutely but I thought at the time that it was very telling that they didn't say final warning. Got the impression it was kinda like it didn't count but they have to say something!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Given that we're a day behind and the stuff we saw last night happened the previous night I wonder what happened yesterday when she got up. I wonder will bb reconsider airing certain happenings given the vitriol she's rightly gettino already. I mean if she went back into the main house and started playing the victim it's gonna be a bloodfest tonight when the house goes live.

I wonder will they arrange a twist that means it won't be her that leaves so that they can play for time and let the public reaction die down a bit . Also if she is evicted and eviscerated by the public that will just add to her victimhood. She'll turn it round that this is why women stay silent blah blah blah.

neonsofa wrote:
    Absolutely but I thought at the time that it was very telling that they didn't say final warning. Got the impression it was kinda like it didn't count but they have to say something!

I thought that too. I would consider a supposed assault far more serious that the use of a racist word so it's telling that Rodrigo got a final warning while Ryan only got a formal one.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

I think it's also telling that the likes of Nick, Hardeep and Gabby copped onto Roxy very early, and she has not gone near them in a good while cos they would probably call her out on her acting.

Also I think they showed a snippet from tonights show where Roxy confronts Hardeep after what he said to Ben. I hope Hardeep doesn't back down and does it mean Ben told Roxy what Hardeep said?

I'm way too invested in this

I wonder who and how many pp have the final say on such things like warnings / reviewing footage etc. Is it the top dog or just whoever is on duty at the time kinda thing.

Like any one with a modicum of sense would have seen it for what it was....called her back to diary room and show her the pertinent scenes and said ...We've reviewed footage and it's blatantly obvious that it was a completely innocent exchange. But if u feel u don't feel safe we will of course allow u to leave ....don't let the door hit u on the ass tho. ..We can't afford the claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Shadow1983 wrote: »

Oh sorry, I thought they said "final". Regardless, they did say that if there was any further incident they would have no choice but to remove him from the house, didn't they? So amounts to the same thing!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I wonder who and how many pp have the final say on such things like warnings / reviewing footage etc. Is it the top dog or just whoever is on duty at the time kinda thing.

Like any one with a modicum of sense would have seen it for what it was....called her back to diary room and show her the pertinent scenes and said ...We've reviewed footage and it's blatantly obvious that it was a completely innocent exchange. But if u feel u don't feel safe we will of course allow u to leave ....don't let the door hit u on the ass tho. ..We can't afford the claim.

This is EXACTLY how it should have gone.

MelanieC wrote:
    Oh sorry, I thought they said "final". Regardless, they did say that if there was any further incident they would have no choice but to remove him from the house, didn't they? So amounts to the same thing!!

That's a very good point, I think they did say that too. I wouldn't have any opinion of Ryan tbh but every time I think of Roxy I get so mad!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

She carries on the lie on tonight's show! Unbelievable. I'd advise them to make her take the back door when she is evicted tonight! Could get the worst reception ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Absolutely agree.

I'm still gobsmacked that she was pretty much demanding that he be removed, purely on her say so. Does she have any grasp of how harmful her stunt was. An accusation like that could ruin someone's life. :(
    She is thirty five, not five. How did she get to that age without ever actually growing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I'm not going to post it here but there is a clip from tonight's show on Facebook and Twitter.

Roxanne is a dangerous bitch and needs to be removed now.

I'm speeding through the episodes. Jermaine deserves everything that is inevitably coming his way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Candie wrote: »
    I'm speeding through the episodes. Jermaine deserves everything that is inevitably coming his way.

Jermaine is starting to look like an amateur now..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,222 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I'm not going to post it here but there is a clip from tonight's show on Facebook and Twitter.

Roxanne is a dangerous bitch and needs to be removed now.

I can't believe they have let it gather so much momentum in the house in particular.

It is quite unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Just saw the clip from tonight’s show. Infuriating. Can’t believe what I’ve just watched.
    Shame on BB not intervening and even airing this fcuking shlt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Just saw the clip from tonight’s show. Infuriating. Can’t believe what I’ve just watched.

I think she is starting to believe herself. :mad: She needs help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I might be in the minority here, but Ive been more invested in the series since Nats left. This kind of drama is more interesting. Someone cursing and shouting every episode gets boring.

I'd say someone's head will roll for this ... I mean bb could have killed this easily. ...They were the ones who stoked it all up by pandering to her. As soon as they did that and allowed her to be put in a 'safe house' they opened a Pandoras box. She probably lay in that bed on her own thinking ...'**** me I'm in a safe house ...I'm a modern day shilpa shetty / rose McGowan / spokesperson for #metoo . Omg the public are probably out there right now screaming 'get Ryan out get Ryan out '...I'm gonna get book deals outta this / TV shows / a newspaper column / a slot on loose women (lol) . She no doubt imagines the footage seen absolutely backs up her allegations.

She is gonna get some shock when the house goes live tonight ...'GET POXY OUT' 'GET POXY OUT'

All because Big Brother encouraged her fantastical lies.

Crikey, I said last night Kirstie was odds-odd but that Ryan might be the bet now as viewers will want him to know they believe him?

Well holy smoke Ryan has now been battered in from 6/1 to 8/11 odds on fav!!!

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/special-bets/market/1.146782626

And no, I didn't take my own advice :mad::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

“THE BIG TEASE. You’ve all been waiting to find out what happened after last night’s show… here’s your first glimpse of all the drama to come tonight!”

A bit jovial and tone deaf of them considering the clip contains a false accusation of assault and has the capacity to ruin someone.

BB are morons.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Crikey, I said last night Kirstie was odds-odd but that Ryan might be the bet now as viewers will want him to know they believe him?

Well holy smoke Ryan has now been battered in from 6/1 to 8/11 odds on fav!!!

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/special-bets/market/1.146782626

And no, I didn't take my own advice :mad::rolleyes:
    Great news. Have winner bets on both of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

I'd say someone's head will roll for this ... I mean bb could have killed this easily. ...They were the ones who stoked it all up by pandering to her. As soon as they did that and allowed her to be put in a 'safe house' they opened a Pandoras box. She probably lay in that bed on her own thinking ...'**** me I'm in a safe house ...I'm a modern day shilpa shetty / rose McGowan / spokesperson for #metoo . Omg the public are probably out there right now screaming 'get Ryan out get Ryan out '...I'm gonna get book deals outta this / TV shows / a newspaper column / a slot on loose women (lol) . She no doubt imagines the footage seen absolutely backs up her allegations.

She is gonna get some shock when the house goes live tonight ...'GET POXY OUT' 'GET POXY OUT'

All because Big Brother encouraged her fantastical lies.

Haven't they made the crowd be silent this year for the evictions?? Which is a real pity cos I think they would be going mental, especially after watching more footage

“THE BIG TEASE. You’ve all been waiting to find out what happened after last night’s show… here’s your first glimpse of all the drama to come tonight!”

A bit jovial and tone deaf of them considering the clip contains a false accusation of assault and has the capacity to ruin someone.

Yeah, it's a bit Hunger Games alright isn't it.

Nice one, you can buy a load of Just Eat vouchers and PM them to us all on final night.

Cheers, Donkey!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Nice one, you can buy a load of Just Eat vouchers and PM them to us all on final night.

Cheers, Donkey!!
    Great idea. Will do. !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

This has really bothered me all day because as a woman I've spent the last couple of years defending women who have genuinely been attacked and not been believed and I never looked at it from the point of view of someone who may have been falsely accused.

I don't go along with this ethos of "if someone feels they were attacked we have to respect that, even if there's video or eye witness proof that this is not the case". So if some "feels" that they were raped even though there is video or eye witness proof of otherwise do we have to respect that?

Since when is it okay to respect lies? What are we teaching our kids? That every feeling you have is okay even if that feeling is anger, jealousy, bitterness, greed. Even if that same "feeling" is causing someone else pain and maybe even serious damage. No, I don't think so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement