Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

antodeco wrote: »
    Hang on, was Rodrigo removed for having sex with a frozen chicken?
    This is why I refuse to post about this "joke". It was funny at first but these things just hang around. It's not fair on Rodrigo (yeah I know he's not eading boards) that the jokes going around about him leaving BB is because he had sex with a chicken. For all we know it could be something like what happened with Roxy and Ryan, or something far ore serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The only thing is , she thinks she is going to emerge as a heroine , to be applauded for standing up for herself and that she will be on the front page of the tabloids saying how she made a stand for all victims .

Well Poxy isn't so foxy , she'll be on the front pages alright , for slander , defamation , and won't be a heroine . She is seriously deluded . Bb pandering to her every whim , clustefcuk .

She will need her best acting skills when she leaves the house and realises she's the Villain , not the Victim .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭Jeff2

At the party when the song... If I could turn back time... Started playing Roxy says "this is my favourite song". :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm not going to post it here but there is a clip from tonight's show on Facebook and Twitter.

Roxanne is a dangerous bitch and needs to be removed now.

I've just watched it, aside from being even more angry than last night I'm just stunned they've let that happen. They will be bombarded with Ofcom complaints for this, everyone of them deserved.

I'm raging :mad:

3fmO.gif

Okay, so I'm starting on Groundhog Day but I haven't seen any 'altercation' yet. Is it in this episode or is there another and I'm missing something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Yeah, it's that episode... you'll hear Roxy shout 'Woman beater' and see Ryan shadow boxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Candie wrote:
    Okay, so I'm starting on Groundhog Day but I haven't seen any 'altercation' yet. Is it in this episode or is there another and I'm missing something?

Keep going, I think the "altercation" occurs after the first ad break. Although keep your eyes peeled, it's a blink or you'll miss it moment.

Candie wrote: »

Ryan "violently assaults" her, how could you miss it ? :pac:

You're on the right episode, just wait for it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭valoren

What is telling is how her fiance, who is clearly a door mat, has come out to enable her toxic and dangerous lies and accusations and has manipulatively tried to give her credibility by inventing the story about a prior spat between them both about a dress with Ryan threatening Roxy. Obviously nobody can prove it because it's bull****. He'd be well advised to get a solicitor for such defamation.

It's pleasing to see the uproar this is causing. It's pleasing to see there is palpable hatred for manipulative liars. She has effectively ended her career while attempting to end his. Hoist by one's own petard.

Unfortunately people like that will never admit they're wrong as to do so is to expose themselves. Even if he brought her to court and won, she'd still believe that she was threatened a decade ago and was assaulted on CBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'm actually surprised Ryan's agent hasn't threatened legal action to get him counsel over this. BB producers are playing a very dangers game here. I found it interesting that they never showed us Ryan coming out of the Diary Room, just that he was in bed. Did he speak to anyone when he came out, did he speak to Roxy or go straight to bed.

• Advertisement

I'm having the best time reading twitter, the hate is strong

Oh my god. Seriously?

SERIOUSLY??

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/31/emmerdale-stars-blast-roxanne-pallett-in-wake-of-ryan-thomas-punching-row-on-celebrity-big-brother-7900989/
    Charley Webb, who plays Debbie Dingle on the soap, said: ‘It’s worrying that someone is allowed to say that about someone and they’re taking it seriously. We’ve just watched it and nothing happened. Outrageous.’ She added: ‘So, all of Roxanne’s social media has been deleted. Says a lot to me. I’ve woken up this morning even more furious for @ryanjamesthomas and all the women who actually do suffer from abuse. ‘It’s not normal behaviour and there needs to be consequences.’
    Ex-star Sammy Winward, who played Katie Sugden, retweeted Charley’s comment and added: ‘It’s been a long time coming’. On the show Jo and Katie fought over Andy Sugden, with Jo going on to marry him, and their relationship turned abusive. Another former star Adele Silva, who played Kelly Windsor on and off from 1993 to 2011, did not name Roxanne but posted the cryptic tweet: ‘Sometimes it takes a long long time to wait for karma or to see what someone’s really capable of – unfortunately good people get caught up in it…’

It seems nuclear waste is less toxic than Roxanne.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The producers wanted a Storm , well , they got the biggest ****storm ever .

She's a sociopath. She's nonchalantly trying to destroy someones reputation so she can win sympathy votes for big brother.

I knew she was an attention seeker but this is off the charts insane. She's attempting to destroy Ryan because she thinks she's so well received that no one wouldn't believe her. So not only is she completely disrespecting her relationship (which I hope is over and the poor guy escapes) by leading Ben on while pretending that she's so sweet that it's not her fault if people fall for her, she's actively throwing someones reputation under the bus to frame herself as some kind of vulnerable little victim too terrified to sleep in a room with multiple others.

And all the time poor Ryan is oblivious to the pure spite and malice directed at him.

I think she did it to take the heat off her in the Ben situation, and because when BB announced that Ryan was voted one of the hottest housemates, one of the others said "Everybody loves Ryan". If they'd said "Everybody loves Roxy" this wouldn't have happened.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

The soap actors are seething with anger. A lot of them coming out commenting on it. Ryan must be a good guy to get this support. Roxanne has ruined herself.

She's the author of her own misfortune.

She obviously expected BB to kick him out at her say-so and when they didn't came up with the too scared to sleep storyline.

I'm about the same size and build as Roxanne, and I can tell you that if a guy punched me I'd stagger or move in some way because us weedy types are easily knocked off balance. She didn't budge while being 'beaten up'.

She even provided the tabloid headline with the '...just been beaten up by whatevercharactername from Corrie!'

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

This has to be the most vile and toxic group of housemates they’ve had in a long time.
    Whoever would have thought that the Scientologist would come out looking the most rational and sane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

She's a sociopath. She's nonchalantly trying to destroy someones reputation so she can win sympathy votes for big brother.

I knew she was an attention seeker but this is off the charts insane. She's attempting to destroy Ryan because she thinks she's so well received that no one wouldn't believe her. So not only is she completely disrespecting her relationship (which I hope is over and the poor guy escapes) by leading Ben on while pretending that she's so sweet that it's not her fault if people fall for her, she's actively throwing someones reputation under the bus to frame herself as some kind of vulnerable little victim too terrified to sleep in a room with multiple others.

And all the time poor Ryan is oblivious to the pure spite and malice directed at him.

I think she did it to take the heat off her in the Ben situation, and because when BB announced that Ryan was voted one of the hottest housemates, one of the others said "Everybody loves Ryan". If they'd said "Everybody loves Roxy" this wouldn't have happened.

That's what is bugging the hell out of me. BB has allowed her to basically tell huge lies, aimed at ruining his lfe, and he isn't even aware of that. Surely there must be some duty of care towards all of the housemates. I can't believe this situation is being handled like this. BB are ramping it up, in my opinion, for the sake of viewing numbers. This is his life, his good name and reputation they are ****ing around with, and he doesn't know a thing. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

This has to be the most vile and toxic group of housemates they’ve had in a long time.
    Whoever would have thought that the Scientologist would come out looking the most rational and sane.

Jade Goody is laughing in her grave, Kinga is mounting a bottle in celebration at Roxy outdoing them.

• Advertisement

Can not find anything credible from anyone who worked with Ryan who has a bad word to say about him. Just seems like a great guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭valoren

Her camp have now gone into deflection mode. Now it turns out that she was in an abusive relationship previously and this situation was a trigger for the poor victim. Funny how such details emerge now eh? Even her 'people' seem to be manipulative liars bent on inventing a fictitious back story of abuse to frame the situation and not only that she is a tireless hero as well for other victims.

Roxanne has no contact with the outside world to make her own statement, however we do know that Roxanne has worked closely with various domestic violence charities due to being a victim of domestic violence herself

:D:D:D

You can smell the BS.

Excellent observation.

Kirstie seems to be a lovely woman, she's so kind and likeable.

valoren wrote: »
    Her camp have now gone into deflection mode. Now it turns out that she was in an abusive relationship previously and this situation was a trigger for the poor victim. Even her 'people' seem to be manipulative liars bent on inventing fictitious back stories of abuse to frame the situation.
    The people have seen through it all, she is screwed when she leaves as far as work is concerned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Taytoland wrote: »
    Can not find anything credible from anyone who worked with Ryan who has a bad word to say about him. Just seems like a great guy.

I'm guessing a lot of soap actors move in the same circles, and I am sure friendships grow when they work together for years. She won't be back on screen anytime soon...I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭floraldream

Just read she was 23 when she was going out with Ryan's friend who was 16 at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I've been away for over a week and haven't been able to catch it. Would I be caught up if I watched the last 2/3 episodes? Seems like a lot has happened! Any opinions welcomed!

if you are unable to catch up right now, then yeah i'd say watch the last couple of eps and then later if you have time watch the rest.
    BBFAN wrote: »
    Ah lads, I forgot to set my box to record this morning and I'm not going to get home until 9.30pm at least.

Is there a Channel 5 + 1 in Ireland??

channel 5 +1 is receivible in ireland, at least on the free to air service. i don't know about the tv providers such as sky and co

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Taytoland wrote: »

I'm guessing a lot of soap actors move in the same circles, and I am sure friendships grow when they work together for years. She won't be back on screen anytime soon...I hope.
    He was in that bear grylls Island show like 5 months ago and it's a brutal show and even people on that who were with him have come out to defend him. The anger from people can not be ignored on this. They must address it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

He's still a sh!t housemate though, and that laugh! Ughhhh that laugh!

• Advertisement

He's still a sh!t housemate though, and that laugh! Ughhhh that laugh!

Yeah but he's going to win now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement