Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I thought Makosi telling BB she might be pregnant after getting fingered by Anthony in the pool was bad enough, this takes it to a whole other level of attention-seeking lies.

What goes on in these people's heads? Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Just watched last nights episode.

Roxy is some piece of work. That whole Ryan thing was a joke and clearly an attempt by her to win public's side and try get rid of one of the favourites to win. Completely ridiculous. They've all been boxing and play fighting. Didn't she hit Ben similarly in a past episode. So fake and contrived but that's who she is.

Also felt bad enough for Ben. Hardeep was dead right in what he told him. Roxy doesn't need the showmance now that she has the victim role to take.

Despise her. Also surprisingly starting to like Dan. Actually coming across nice and down to earth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

I thought Makosi telling BB she might be pregnant after getting fingered by Anthony in the pool was bad enough, this takes it to a whole other level of attention-seeking lies.

It's much worse than that. She accused him of being a woman beater. It's a serious slur and will be met with legal action, no doubt about that. No way his family will let that pass and all his friends too.

That was a totally grubby watch. What a malicious piece of work she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

PTSD my arse . People with PTSD know right from wrong and nothing excuses blaming someone in the wrong
    And shame on BB for allowing that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Ugh I had wiped that episode from my memory thanks for refreshing it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The producers wanted a Storm , well , they got the biggest ****storm ever .

What if this is all a set up by BB to show how easy it is to caught up in a media storm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Big Brother is milking this which I think is in extremely bad taste.

They posted 2 hours ago on Twitter ''the big tease'' which shows Roxanne in the Diary room in a state still going on about the ''assault'' . Obviously this girl has a few screws loose and gets no sympathy from me for her behaviour in last nights episode but BB should be nailing this on the head straight away and not using it as a ratings pull.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

major bill wrote: »
    Big Brother is milking this which I think is in extremely bad taste.

They posted 2 hours ago on Twitter ''the big tease'' which shows Roxanne in the Diary room in a state still going on about the ''assault'' . Obviously this girl has a few screws loose and gets no sympathy from me for her behaviour in last nights episode but BB should be nailing this on the head straight away and not using it as a ratings pull.

Saw that clip, words fail me. Its the biggest story bb have had in a while, ratings come before morals where bb are concern.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭chakademus

Roxanne must have borderline personality disorder or the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I'd just like to say, in advance of tonight's show, SHUT UP ROXY!! 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Ryan and Ben now know , she told Ben, and he went to Ryan and let him know, seen the clip, at least he knows why he was in diary room, I would say she will be first out, and I can see him winning because of this,
    We all thought it would get boring after the first 2 evictions, we never saw something like this coming

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Yes she is, making it sound worse, but we all saw it, and it was just playing around, as far as I could see

At least
    Ben appears to have copped on to her and it's dawning on him that she's a manipulative liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'd just like to say, in advance of tonight's show, SHUT UP ROXY!! 😡

I might have to buy a new tv tomorrow, after I get back from ER with my foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What if this is all a set up by BB to show how easy it is to caught up in a media storm.

Lordie , never thought of it like that , great point M , it is plausible . Extremely bad taste but very plausible .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Blast it with pis.... To much. :D

Blast it with yore ma's Atari jaguar.

goat2 wrote: »
    Yes she is, making it sound worse, but we all saw it, and it was just playing around, as far as I could see

Surely she's aware that a) there were numerous witnesses to this non assault and b) there were numerous cameras that picked up this non assault.

Where is her head at? Why is she telling such obvious lies? I just can't wrap my head around it at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Over eleven thousands complaints, apparently re the 'incident'...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45365499

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lordie , never thought of it like that , great point M , it is plausible . Extremely bad taste but very plausible .

You would defo hope this was the case cos If not then this girl needs serious help.

Candie wrote: »
    At least
    Ben appears to have copped on to her and it's dawning on him that she's a manipulative liar.

He's not the brightest spark, but I really hope so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

'Daniel Brocklebank tweeted
    Finally the general public are privy to what those of us that were unfortunate enough to work with her in the past already knew.'

Found the above on Digital Spy. He worked with her on Emmerdale, and now works on Corrie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

it would be genius in one way, but in a much larger way hugely distasteful. No chance it's a setup on their part.

SirChenjin wrote: »
    'Daniel Brocklebank tweeted
    Finally the general public are privy to what those of us that were unfortunate enough to work with her in the past already knew.'

Found the above on Digital Spy. He worked with her on Emmerdale, and now works on Corrie.

Wow, has anyone who has worked with her in the past actually liked her? Seems not!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭Jeff2

PEOPLE.

I think it's on different times on C5 to the Irish station.

C5 CBB 9 TO 10.30 then BoTS 10.30 to 11.30 then live to the house.

Am I right.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

It'll be interesting to see how she copes
    when she realizes that she's alienated even Ben, and it dawns on her that the outside might not be buying her version.

What are the chances of her being bottom two tonight do ye think?

• Advertisement

100%

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement