Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Remember when Chloe got evicted, didn't the housemates hear a chant about "get Ryan out" or something to that effect? I think it was Dan or one of that group who mentioned it. What if Roxy used that as a ploy to twist things into her favour. I bet she thinks the public dislike Ryan (and to be fair, they kinda did) but now she's done a complete 180 on his image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Candie wrote: »
    100%

Agreed, and I wonder if there will be no crowd tonight with all the uproar.
    Happened a few times before.

Also I'm betting that this will be the highest viewer ratings for c5 in a long time tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The longer this goes on , the more my blood is boiling tbh . It's just unbelievable what is playing out in front of our eyes , can't think of a word appropriate enough for her .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I don't think she'll go tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

So it seems aul Roxy isnt liked by many ! Excited for tonight . Will be disgusted if she isn't evicted .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Candie wrote: »
    Oh my god. Seriously?

SERIOUSLY??

afraid so!
    what a time to be alive, and not in a good way.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    PEOPLE.

I think it's on different times on C5 to the Irish station.

C5 CBB 9 TO 10.30 then BoTS 10.30 to 11.30 then live to the house.

Am I right.
    Those times are right. But No live house on 5 tonight.

Maybe on another 5 channel?

You know what

when she told Ben that Ryan assaulted her. BB should have called her into the Diary Room and called the police. Saying something like that is serious. It should be taken serious and should have serious consequences if found to be false. I wonder would she keep up the lie to the police. I think she would because I get the impression that she has built up this storyline in her head.

So it seems aul Roxy isnt liked by many ! Excited for tonight . Will be disgusted if she isn't evicted .

Ah, but we can banter more on here if she stays...

wyrn wrote: »
    You know what

when she told Ben that Ryan assaulted her. BB should have called her into the Diary Room and called the police. Saying something like that is serious. It should be taken serious and should have serious consequences if found to be false. I wonder would she keep up the lie to the police. I think she would because I get the impression that she has built up this storyline in her head.
    Also

When she said he hit her in the ribs, she should be taken to A&E for an x-ray and a look over

• Advertisement

Posted 10 minutes ago on cbb twitter, did Kirsty just have a little dig at poxy with her comment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

I just hope that now that the house knows what happened that they don't sympathise with her and save her if / when she's in the bottom two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

What are the chances of her being bottom two tonight do ye think?

Slim I reckon sadly.

Unless people have actively spread their vote, I imagine she was already fairly far ahead of some of the others (Nick, Germaine, Ben) before last night’s show.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Do the housemates know that there's an eviction tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Yeah I reckon she’s safe unfortunately. Voting has been open since Tuesday so that’s a good two days votes under her belt before the shltstorm was aired. I reckon Ben and Germaine are in danger.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The longer this goes on , the more my blood is boiling tbh . It's just unbelievable what is playing out in front of our eyes , can't think of a word appropriate enough for her .

460028.jpg

In all seriousness I'd be worried for her if she goes tonight (although I see Jermaine or Sally going) as she's coming out to a public, who most likely always treated her well, now seeing her as a liar and also people she has worked with having suggested that she's always been something of a bunny boiler. That's quite a fall from grace and given she has clear narcissistic traits I just see her not taking it well at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

G'wan Colly!!!! Love it:D

I didn't realize the voting has been ongoing for days. :(

On one hand, I want to see her get her butt handed to her in an eviction today, on the other hand, I'd love to see her ostracized within the house and would take fairly grim satisfaction in watching her unravel as she realizes she's destroyed her own life in trying to ruin Ryans.

I don't even like Ryan but now I want him to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Not sure I have the stomach for tonight . Seeing injustice played out in front of us is upsetting . This could be my son , a brother , a friend who is being thrown to the wolves for some sort of ratings or whatever
    My big question here is who actually decided that Roxy was to be taken seriously and Ryan spoken to like that
    Then I presume BB production is simply production staff and not qualified to mske that kind of allegation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

What if this is all a set up by BB to show how easy it is to caught up in a media storm.

tbh that thought did cross my mind. even if ryan and roxy and the producers set this up it would still backfire hard.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I'm actually raging about Roxanne. Except for the fact everything I want to say about her would be just stars. I have even gone as far as complaining to OFCOM about her.

Just watched one of the preview clips of Ryan speaking to Sally about how in this current climate people have to follow regulations cause of the smallest thing even when they know that nothing may have happened. He doesn't tell Sally anything specific but she's a psychic and so there's no need.

Folks this is all about a playful punch that may have hurt someone's ribs. Someone that was dancing a few minutes later. Even if it were true, and she was struggling to move about as a result of being hurt by Ryan playfully punching her, the reaction would still be well weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Last night I was like someone unhinged,screaming at the TV! I could not believe what I was hearing. Couldn't be on here during the day but was hoping that I would read on my thread catchup that she was gone:(
    I'm wondering now if she went to BB at the time of the Rodrigo dumping. She is capable of making up anything. And he did not go into that diary room like a man who was expecting trouble. Nat was gone so now Rodrigo.
    Is she playing Ben in the hopes that the public see him trying to break up a "happy relationship" and due to his previous behavior might choose to get him out.
    Surprised she didn't make more of the Hardeep/pool incident. But she did try to play victim after the roast.
    Asking BB to call her to the DR to me is a big tell tale. When BB did she passed comment to the others "this might be a task" or something along these lines. None of them could have suspected what she was up to. Even though there will be footage to show differently,in her mind I could see her saying to others "oh well I was called to the DR and BB hightlighted to me that it was inappropriate behavior.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

In all seriousness I'd be worried for her if she goes tonight (although I see Jermaine or Sally going) as she's coming out to a public, who most likely always treated her well, now seeing her as a liar and also people she has worked with having suggested that she's always been something of a bunny boiler. That's quite a fall from grace and given she has clear narcissistic traits I just see her not taking it well at all.

If she went tonight I don’t think she will go out the front, can’t quite remember who but vaguely remember this happened before years ago where they were expecting an onslaught so brought the evicted person out the back!

It never even occurred to me that it might be a Roxanne-related matter that had Rodrigo removed. :(

Far too many 'R's in that sentence.

major bill wrote: »
    If she went tonight I don’t think she will go out the front, can’t quite remember who but vaguely remember this happened before years ago where they were expecting an onslaught so brought the evicted person out the back!

Was Jade, her second time on... just no crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

What if this is all a set up by BB to show how easy it is to caught up in a media storm.

it would be genius in one way, but in a much larger way hugely distasteful. No chance it's a setup on their part.
    Interesting. If it was a set up it would explain the extremely high fee she got I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Not sure I have the stomach for tonight .Seeing injustice played out in front of us is upsetting . This could be my son , a brother , a friend who is being thrown to the wolves for some sort of ratings or whatever
    My big question here is who actually decided that Roxy was to be taken seriously and Ryan spoken to like that
    Then I presume BB production is simply production staff and not qualified to mske that kind of allegation

I feel the same. I'm sickened by this tbh.

• Advertisement

It's all so grubby and stomach churning :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement