Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Was Jade, her second time on... just no crowd.
    Yup. I was actually thinking this but I think Channel 5 are too trashy and would love to have the crowd baying for blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Interesting. If it was a set up it would explain the extremely high fee she got I suppose.

The disturbing element is that former cast mates in things like pantomime and Emmerdale have stepped up and said 'she's pulled this stuff quite a bit'.

So I dunno.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Candie wrote: »
    It's all so grubby and stomach churning :(

And playing with someone's good name. It's rotten.
    She should be removed for her own sake, IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Wonder what she would have done if instead of Ryan trying to diffuse her defensive reaction (and glare) with his playful shadow boxing, he had just stayed still instead... and maybe just said "What's up with ya?" or something. At that moment, it was as if he had touched some sunburn on her back or something.

It was an immediate visceral response to that first touch............

giphy.gif

....followed then by her right hand slowly coming over to cover her breast. So odd.

McGaggs wrote: »
    So, under Irish law, she's a Very Bad Person.

I believe that was Richard Fleeshman. He was about 6 years younger than her, so the time would match up.

But it was legal, under UK law. So she didn't break and laws. Ditto if the roles were reversed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Without giving out any spoilers, read around a few of the newspaper gossip pages online. Roxy is not letting this go.

She appears to be one of those people who believe their own lies.

https://twitter.com/DannyBMiller/status/1035537933653209088

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭floraldream

I believe that was Richard Fleeshman. He was about 6 years younger than her, so the time would match up.

But it was legal, under UK law. So she didn't break and laws. Ditto if the roles were reversed.

Just thought it was interesting, seeing how manipulate she is , that she would go out with someone so young

• Advertisement

BB/Endemol/C5 are potentially walking themselves into a world of hurt. Unless they put the story straight - as Ben directly asked them to do in the clip Pete just posted - then it's going to get way out of hand and someone's going to get punched in the ribs with a law suit.

Drop the "We feel your pain, babes" bullshît and remove her from the house forthwith for "her own wellbeing".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Holy sh*t. The audience needs to be packed tonight to let her know what the people are really thinking. It's not even 24 hours and 11k complaints!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

People coming out of the woodwork now saying Roxanne is dangerous and this is a habit of hers . Roxanne needs help and not unqualified BB production

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah lord , this really needs to be stopped now .
    If everyone is coming out stating that she has done this over and over again , why hasn't she been pulled from the house?

Surely her agent could have had her out in no time when they realised that everyone is baying for her blood ?

She needs to be removed and should be somewhere that she can receive professional help imo , and I don't say that lightly .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    People coming out of the woodwork now saying Roxanne is dangerous and this is a habit of hers . Roxanne needs help and not unqualified BB production

Snap , if she believes she is the victim all the time she needs help , if she knows exactly what she's doing to others over and over again , she definitely needs help.

Either way it's so fcuked up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

Does anyone remember when Natalie was in the house and they were doing the soap opera for Kirsty sitting on the bed? I'm almost sure Roxy repeated to Nat, slap me and then you slap me and said it one more time. Going to have to look back for it but I remember thinking something odd about her with that like Nat was not to forget to slap her

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Regardless of who goes tonight, when Emma 'talks to the house' the crowd are going to go wild.... "GET POXY OUT"..

It would be very difficult to allow her to stay-there's already been quite a substantial glare on the show this year. What with claims Rodrigo used the 'N' word.

And now this. Male contestants have been kicked out of the show for far less. This is some genuinely sick stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Absolutely agree she needs to be removed and she needs serious help. Ryan needs a big apology from BB.
    I was reading his brothers tweets on it and it's just so so scary to think how differently things would have gone if it wasn't all on camera. His life could have been completely ruined. Very very worrying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Can someone tell me what time and where this is on tonight? Can't see it on Sky and there'll be war if it's not seen apparently

• Advertisement

Jaysus, her references must come written on the back of a stamp.

https://twitter.com/hawki_v/status/1035591483351617538

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

giphy.gif

Personally I’d rather a “fvck you Big Brother!” chant. Fvcking asshats

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

She’s everything you hope your son will never meet and your daughter will never grow up to be

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what time and where this is on tonight? Can't see it on Sky and there'll be war if it's not seen apparently
    Don't know what channels you have but It's on 3e at 9 to 10.30..

Know it's rebranded but mine still shows 3e!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

She needs help?
    She's just a **** imo and needs a wake up call, not "help"

Online you mean?

You can watch it on the Channel5 site here:

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/live-stream

You'll need to a UK VPN though:

https://makemevpn.com/

It's on at 9pm on what is now Virgin Media 2 (used to be 3e) in Ireland and also at 9pm on Channel 5 in the UK and on satellite. I don't think it's on a Sky channel, but you might be able to watch it on a Sky subscription service if Channel 5 or Virgin Media 2 are part of your package of channels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Panic over :rolleyes: just noticed the EPG on the sky box is fecked. It's showing Celebrity Juiced is on for 60000 minutes... I assume it'll pop on at 9. Thanks!

Online you mean?

You can watch it on the Channel5 site here:

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/live-stream

You'll need to a UK VPN though:

https://makemevpn.com/

Also:

http://tvcatchup.com/watch/five

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

She’s everything you hope your son will never meet and your daughter will never grow up to be

You went and had twins?!?

joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif?ssl=1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement