Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

In scared to get sucked in cos I’ll miss a week of it while on holidays. Maybe I should stay home from Las Vegas...

Likewise, heading to Munich for four nights next Monday. Good thing there's no tariffs for data in Europe anymore, I'm relying on this thread to keep me up to date! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

It's going to be strange watching it without the cat. Even though he slept the whole way through it, he kept me company while I did this during launch night

77Yp.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

wyrn wrote: »
    It's going to be strange watching it without the cat. Even though he slept the whole way through it, he kept me company while I did this during launch night

]

Aw :( x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    What's the verdict ?

A yay or nay ?

I'll be here :D

I love how the last few pages read like you're all going to the Oscars :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

Robsweezie wrote: »
    ''hey im sally, but im known as sassy sally, you may know me from that reality show that got cancelled 5 years ago, im always in the papers cause ive been on page 3 and im a feisty girl who loves the drama, so anyone who crosses me in that house will want to watch their backs.''
    "Hey I'm Timmy, I'm most famous for that show I was on that no-one watched and also for that bad thing I did before. I hope to show people the real me and just want to enjoy the (*insert one of) *Journey/Experience"

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »
    I'll be here :D

Glad they gave you a reprieve and let you have the night off , about time :p

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

77Yp.gif

Ah wyrn <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

In scared to get sucked in cos I’ll miss a week of it while on holidays. Maybe I should stay home from Las Vegas...

I’d say risk it. You’ll be surprised how welcome an hour chilling in your bedroom watching CBB might be, as a respite from Vegas.

It’s batsh!t fvcking mental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Pity we can’t skip screechy mcscreech night. If only she came down with something ....

Deco get to the catering area stat!

Rylan should be the host </3

Yes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I’d say risk it. You’ll be surprised how welcome an hour chilling in your bedroom watching CBB might be, as a respite from Vegas.

It’s batsh!t fvcking mental.

It’ll be hard to watch in the US though I’d imagine.

It’ll be hard to watch in the US though I’d imagine.

Youtube gurl

Chocolate , crisps , MINERALS , baby , all lined up ready and waiting , what's the odds I'll be late starting to watch again :o

Be grand , can always join eotr watching it on catch up !

Chocolate , crisps , MINERALS , baby , all lined up ready and waiting , what's the odds I'll be late starting to watch again :o

At least you might only be 30 mins behind at most. I'm working night shift from 10pm till 8am so it'll have to wait until tomorrow morning :(

Necrominus wrote: »
    At least you might only be 30 mins behind at most. I'm working night shift from 10pm till 8am so it'll have to wait until tomorrow morning :(

Oh lordie , truth be told we all get excited for the hm's entering the house and it's usually kind of meh..

The thread on the other hand will be crazy so be prepared for a lot of reading to catch up on !

Oh lordie , truth be told we all get excited for the hm's entering the house and it's usually kind of meh..

The thread on the other hand will be crazy so be prepared for a lot of reading to catch up on !

:pac: Thankfully I have boards access at work from the PC - so I'll be (hopefully) nattering along from about 10! :D

Necrominus wrote: »
    :pac: Thankfully I have boards access at work from the PC - so I'll be (hopefully) nattering along from about 10! :D

Ha , not too bad so !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I totally forgot this was starting tonight until I saw it on twitter there so I have no nice food for it I'll have to do better for tomorrow.

No word of a lie, I have a bottle of Red Lemonade chilling in the fridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Think I'm sorted.

booze.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

77Yp.gif

Aw wryn :( we will all be here with you.

Rfrip wrote: »
    Aw wryn :( we will all be here with you.

All except kolido, he can’t come to the phone right now....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Launch night is here!

tenor.gif?itemid=4995840

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I've got snowballs for tonight yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

All except kolido, he can’t come to the phone right now....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This is what I'm hoping will happen here , sooner rather than later ....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

giphy.gif

This is what I'm hoping will happen here , sooner rather than later ....

That’ll be me later after a couple of vodkas. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Rylan, Kim and Luke Kempner. Definitely watching BOTS tonight :D

• Advertisement

I'm so excited for CBBUK to be back

tenor.gif

but not so excited that we have to put up with The Screech
    HandsomeLateEeve-max-1mb.gif

But at least we will have Rylan <3 RIL RIL
    giphy.gif