Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

Is that Noel Gallagher's daughter in the Bots audience?

Yes! I just saw Anais behind Rylan, well spotted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I really wanted Jermaine out until the Roxy episode. I would have loved her out but her "comfort " person out is next best thing..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

RobertKK wrote: »
    RobertKK wrote: »
    Poor Kim, she was ganged up on loose women, maybe it was posted before here but if it had been I missed it.

This is why Kim isn't on, thanks to this other bitch...Colleen.
    Don't forget the bitches sister as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

The irony of her sparring there in the background lol stupid kant

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

The difference in interviews between Emma & Rylan is staggering. Ben is way more articulate here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I haven’t a notion what Ben is saying

Ben is such a nice guy. He was played big time by Roxy. And then let down big time by thieving Nick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Ben is such a nice guy. He was played big time by Roxy. And then let down big time by thieving Nick.

Such a nice guy he agreed to stay with the melter he “married at first sight” and fvcked everything else he could in the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I haven’t a notion what Ben is saying

Just words , no meaning to them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I genuinely think Ben is the type of mush to become totally enamoured with any kind of girl who shows him even the slightest bit of attention

I'm on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

watching Ben there it's so obvious how his experience was tainted by the poisonous dwarf that is Roxanne . I'm sad for him .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Ryan VIOLENTLY ASSAULTED me

tenor.gif?itemid=3453387

Yeah okay Roxy

tenor.gif?itemid=5449883

fin12 wrote: »
    Sorry off topic, I wasn’t paying attention watching the news, did it say when Trump is visiting?
    November

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Don’t talk about it guys! But let me just drop some cryptic hints here and there so as to allude that what he did was really really bad.. and I’m the victim okay.. and he’s really bad! But shhh guys don’t talk about it!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

u ok Hun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I'm on it.

Like kinga on wine..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

watching Ben there it's so obvious how his experience was tainted by the poisonous dwarf that is Roxanne . I'm sad for him .

Why he chased a woman who’s engaged???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Roxy is that yappy bird in the pub in the mini-skirt, elbowing her boyfriend and shouting "'E's looking at me! Wayne! That bloke's staring at me! Tell 'im!"

She's trying to start a literal fight. Maybe she thought Ryan couldn't stay in with a violence accusation against him. But once that didn't work, winding Ben up - with increasingly wild lies - is asking for a punch up. She's a dangerous little shît.

Such a nice guy he agreed to stay with the melter he “married at first sight” and fvcked everything else he could in the same time.
    I'm talking about his time in big brother. He wasn't the person with the lowest score. If Nick had stuck to his original vote like the others then Ben would still be in and Germaine would be out !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Her ex boyfriend just after the show....

https://twitter.com/RFleeshman/status/1035629646090526722

fin12 wrote: »

Why he chased a woman who’s engaged???
    That's probably another one of her lies. She s a nutjob. !

• Advertisement

Frank Bruno disgusted on Twitter by Roxy and CBB too.
    https://twitter.com/frankbrunoboxer/status/1035643460039200770?s=20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

wyrn wrote: »
    The difference in interviews between Emma & Rylan is staggering. Ben is way more articulate here

Rylan is able to tune into people (Emma can't), he is very kind also. He made a point of saying to Ben that other people would have reacted the same way as he did.
    I'm not clear if Ben brought up the 'incident' with Ryan, I genuinely can't understand his speech.

Is that not the ex boyfriend who was friends with Ryan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I think BB will HAVE to show the housemates the footage.

The Goss has obviously been spread around the house by now .....They think hes beaten her ....and if roxanne was telling the truth surely shed have no problem everyone seeing it to see what a wife beater Ryan is. Likewise ryan would have no issue cause he's innocent.

Show the housemates .....and let them at her! !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That's probably another one of her lies. She s a nutjob. !

But he was at the opening night, might not be her fiancée now after her carryon in the House..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

skipper_G wrote: »

Oh ex is he, thought he was her current bf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭Alice1

Richard is her ex - she's engaged to Lee?

Rylan is very good, isn't he? He's gotten some coherent comments out of Ben.

skipper_G wrote: »

That's the ex. Her current sitting target is Lee Walton but his social media has been deactivated today

• Advertisement

Oh ex is he, thought he was her current bf.

Yeah the current one deleted his twitter because people were tearing her to shreds

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement