Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I think she is in the Dr looking for a way out(as in a way to look better, and asking for help. Give her a better edit)
    Hope they don't let her walk, I want to see her hurt like she hurt Ryan now.

Call me what ya like.

But I don't think she should get a pass from cbb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

. I think BB may hope that she will walk so they don't have to pay her the rediclicous fee of 750,000..

You may have hit the nail on the head. BB producers could be playing an absolute genius move here letting her hang herself with that whole day of spreading lies

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Have they stopped the live feed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I got the live stream working on my phone !

I think I'm a bloody technical genius here at the minute :p

That Mam woman is a living bloody saint.

Yea, it's only shown for a short time. Hour max, tonight 45 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭floraldream

Lisland wrote: »
    Are they the ones that cost 1k for the tax or another,? They're nice. Nick asked when he'll get his wedding ring back. Why didn't football salary Jermaine give his wedding ring in, he left it in drawer all along anyway and doubt it's a barmbrack

1k??! There's me looking on the specsavers website for them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Are we to believe she is getting that fee though? 750k? If she said it, I'm thinking its bullsh1t!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Yeah, and it's not live.

Some shoots are shown the next day with the wrong time in it on CBB or Bots.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

So glad it is somewhat resolved for Ryan.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Duck Soup wrote: »
    That Mam woman is a living bloody saint.

In my fecking dreams maybe !

• Advertisement

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Are we to believe she is getting that fee though? 750k? If she said it, I'm thinking its bullsh1t!

Has to be bullsh!t

Isn’t she currently working for some local radio? I’d be massively shocked if she’s getting anywhere near that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Why did poxy get so much money ? There must be someone high up in production team that has input . No way she's been that lucky

neonsofa wrote: »
    So glad it is somewhat resolved for Ryan.

200_d.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

lots and lots of people have your back ryan.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Jayesdiem

Not a chance. House mates will be paid proportionately to the number of viewers they’ll potentially attract so those viewers can be targeted by advertisers during commercial breaks. I had some vague memory of her face from TV going back years but she had basically no recognition or profile before going in, unlike Kirsty Alley. For want of a better term, she’s essentially just “one of us” (though she will exit the house to a very different life).

Jayesdiem wrote: »
    Not a chance. House mates will be paid proportionately to the number of viewers they’ll potentially attract so those viewers can be targeted by advertisers during commercial breaks. I had some vague memory of her face from TV going back years but she had basically no recognition or profile before going in, unlike Kirsty Alley. For want of a better term, she’s essentially just “one of us” (though she will exit the house to a very different life).

Yer one storm was to be the highest paid this year with half a million for one week, after her I'd say it was Kirsty "Kirsty Alley" Alley. Not poxy Roxy that no one has seen since she left the Dale(besides a car crash a few weeks ago that she was lucky to survive ) .very Lucky if she got near 100 grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

When Chloe got booted and Natalie was delighted, someone posted to her Twitter something like.. yeah but easy 100k for weeks work. She replied..more like 10k. Dispute ensued over her earnings she would make after.

A scan through the BB payroll books would be great. If some are getting more it could lead to potential editing audit issues but at the same time you can't pay or give a Hollywood star the same rates, caveats and clauses as Ben.

Roxy getting 750k is myth or BB knew that she would be the storm through contacts and tv circles

... Oh... Look. Don't know if this is the truth or what, got it from The Sun...

460063.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Still walked my dog in the middle of it tonight even with all this going. :)

Lisland wrote: »
    When Chloe got booted and Natalie was delighted, someone posted to her Twitter something like.. yeah but easy 100k for weeks work. She replied..more like 10k. Dispute ensued over her earnings she would make after.

A scan through the BB payroll books would be great. If some are getting more it could lead to potential editing audit issues but at the same time you can't pay or give a Hollywood star the same rates, caveats and clauses as Ben.

Roxy getting 750k is myth or BB knew that she would be the storm through contacts and tv circles

Exactly. Chloe still lives at home with her parents. She is not a “celebrity” (whatever that actually means). Kirsty Alley very much is and will be paid accordingly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Been reading all your posts since 8pm and only finished now! Stellar work everyone. What a night! My brain is now so overloaded that if I try to form a sentence it will probably sound like Ben and jermaine conversating so I'm going to go to sleep now and will offer some coherent opinions on tonight's events tomorrow...

*coherent opinions not guaranteed *

460063.jpg

I’d question the accuracy of every one of those

460063.jpg
    I don't believe it, remember bear got like 12 grand. They go on it to up their profile and earn money off the back of it.

Hollywood stars take low pay and take it off the back end(share of the takings) (sorry, in movie deals, called backend deals)
    CBB tell you how you can make money after. But never tell them the pitfalls

Jayesdiem wrote: »
    I’d question the accuracy of every one of those

Who is that blonde girl above the lying scheming Cutn? She's also getting 750...:eek:

460063.jpg

I really can't remember her being in there..

looks like none of the housemates believe roxy. yes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

That's stormy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Who is that blonde girl above the lying scheming Cutn? She's also getting 750...:eek:

460063.jpg

I really can't remember her being in there..

Is it Stormy Daniels?

No way thats right....Roxy no more got €750k.....why would she?

Has Lee commented at all?

i don't think he has

looks like none of the housemates believe roxy. yes!!

+1 again eh? :D

• Advertisement

Did they get engaged after a week. ? Or was that some other sucker?

no the same chap who was there on launch night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement