Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

368100 wrote: »
    Is it Stormy Daniels?

No way thats right....Roxy no more got €750k.....why would she?

After all of the celebs that came out yesterday and today about Roxy behaviour and it going on so long..I think they knew something like this would happen :(

Avenatti would never have let Stormy into the house as her lawyer. Maybe tinfoil hat but 750K as a rumour to go in and a quick f off UK interview or two seemed an ok price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Lisland wrote: »
    After all of the celebs that came out yesterday and today about Roxy behaviour and it going on so long..I think they knew something like this would happen :(

Avenatti would never have let Stormy into the house as her lawyer. Maybe tinfoil hat but 750K as a rumour to go in and a quick f off UK interview or two seemed an ok price

Maybe so....i was more saying i dont believe they paid roxy €750k.....she's hardly high profile

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

53 pages lads. I have to read 53 pages. Have some consideration for your fellow boardies. :mad: Stop with the posting. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

53 pages lads. I have to read 53 pages. Have some consideration for your fellow boardies. :mad: Stop with the posting. :cool:

Nooope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

the devil wears pallet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

valoren wrote:
    Roxanne has no contact with the outside world to make her own statement, however we do know that Roxanne has worked closely with various domestic violence charities due to being a victim of domestic violence herself

I knew this was going to be the cover story.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Roxanne "give me £750k or I will claim abuse"...

368100 wrote: »
    Maybe so....i was more saying i dont believe they paid roxy €750k.....she's hardly high profile

Tabloids forgot their decimal point

• Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

deco nate wrote: »
    +1 again eh?

yeah. decided to hold off watching live feed until +1 so i could concentrate fully on catching up on the thread to get it read a lot quicker.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I do get upset if I have to read 5 pages, anything over that and I just skip to the last page.... TeeHee.....

I think Hardeep and Nick are more psychic than Scammer Sally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Jeff2

So what happened to her.

Is she still in the store room and no one taking notice.?

I think Hardeep and Nick are more psychic than Scammer Sally.

Emotional intelligence.

Hardeep, Nick, Kirstie and especially Ryan have it. Jermaine lacks it. Gabby and Dan to a point has some. Sally should give up the day job and learn what it means

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Does anyone have the link to Ben's twitter page? i can't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭moonage

neonsofa wrote: »
    So glad it is somewhat resolved for Ryan.

It's time to let the sunshine in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Jeff2 wrote: »
    So what happened to her.

Is she still in the store room and no one taking notice.?

She went to the Dr, wasn't seen since....

I hope she hasn't left, she doesn't deserve to go out the back door.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Can't sleep....

Just to briefly play devils advocate for a second, with regards to Roxanne's stock car crash six or seven weeks back, she says:

"I mean, my head doesn't feel right, I can barely stretch my ribs and my back, they're so sore."

4E81A9EC00000578-6002233-Accident_The_former_Emmerdale_actress_was_lucky_to_escape_with_t-a-2_1532788608018.jpg

So perhaps the reason she reacted the way she did to the pat on the back from Ryan was because she was still in pain from the crash?? She maybe has a little concussion too and that's why she covered her left boob, and also why she misremembers which side of her back Ryan shadow box punched her on? Could happen, right? No? Come on, she was airlifted to hospital! Have ye no hearts?

Okay, at least I tried. Back to slating her it is so. Found these articles quite interesting.

ROXY CHOOS OUT RAIL TEENS

ROXANNE Pallett has confronted two boys she claims "ridiculed and harassed" her in an awkward row on a train.

The former Emmerdale actress started filming the pair after they reportedly started talking about her within earshot.

While it's not clear what the boys said, Roxanne was clearly annoyed, saying at the start of the video: "People are afraid to say hello so they talk about you not to you."

The boys tried to ignore her as she continued to film them, before one said: "You've not been relevant for years anyway."

As they continued to exchange words, the other passengers remained silent and kept their heads down.

The actress then told them that every person was relevant, before one of the boys asked why she was filming him.

She replied: "Because I'm documenting the harassment you've given to me since you sat down."

The boy denied doing anything, but Roxanne was then backed up by a female passenger sitting across the aisle.

"Yes you have, you've been harassing me to the point where my mum and I sat down, and you two proceeded to ridicule and harass me, make us move then you told me I hadn't been relevant for years," she added.

The boy said he only said it because she was filming him, but Roxanne wasn't letting him off lightly.

She continued: "Last night I was at the Great Scot Awards celebrating people that made a difference.

"To me, every single person in life is relevant, so you need to educate yourself morally."

She then warned that calling someone "irrelevant" could lead to depression and mental health problems and the boy seemed to finally concede he had been in the wrong.
    ''My years of sexual harassment HELL''

“I’ve experienced several incidents of inappropriate comments and actions towards me in my career, both sexually and mentally.

“I was told by a stage manager that he had masturbated over pictures of me. On another occasion I was groped by a crew member by the side of the stage.

"I was also sworn and shouted at aggressively by a controlling director to the point where I felt my heart race with anxiety when in his presence.”

When she tried to report the groper, she says she was told to forget about it.

“I turned to an older actress for support and she actually told me sternly to ‘leave it’ and not cause a scene, so I felt very alone and almost like I was perceived as being oversensitive when my gut instinct told me otherwise.”

“The surge of actresses coming forward and sharing their stories of abuse is a relief and breaks the taboo which we have all been dealing with.

“People are asking why we didn’t speak out until now… well, we did. I did. But I was hushed, ignored, reprimanded and labelled difficult.

“People don’t want to help as they fear for their own jobs. They don’t want to rock the boat by backing you up, which is understandable but sad.”

“A lot of mistreatment comes from those in power at the top. So when the problematic person is at the top, who do you turn to? If the boss is the bully, who do you report to?

“You’re powerless. You either suffer in silence or lose your job by leaving."

"I admire and applaud every person who has spoken up about their ordeals, because to be muted is an added weight to what already feels like a disgusting burden to carry. No career is worth it.

“We do speak up. But even agents try and brush it under the rug. Everyone’s thinking of their pay cheques over their morals and conscience.

“I think this wave of women who have spoken out has broken the mute button and for that I am thankful.”
    Roxanne Pallett sensationally LEAVES hit musical The Wedding Singer – midway through nationwide tour

ROXANNE Pallett has left her role as Holly in hit musical The Wedding Singer.

The 33-year-old walked away from the show last month and her image has been removed from the production’s advertising boards and posters.

The reason behind her sudden departure is shrouded in secrecy, with Roxanne staying tight-lipped about her sudden absence.

The team are trying to find a replacement for her now.

“She’s left the country and is taking some time out.”

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I've loads of men **** over my pictures but does anyone care? Nah.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Will someone post up the you tube of the live feed after? I'll buy you a pint :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I've loads of men **** over my pictures but does anyone care? Nah.

I care, I’m bloody exhausted! Stop sending me them please ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Twitter is ablaze, even Ricky Gervais got in on it. Couldn’t find one tweet of support for Poxy. Madness.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Looks like they all know. It will be very interesting to find out how they found out. Roxanne is in deep trouble in more ways than one.

Probably the worst decision she ever made going on this show. It has exposed her big time and from the clip of live feed I saw Ryan looks like a big weight off his shoulders.

They must have panicked when they saw 11k complaints against her from of com. That's huge for barely 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Taytoland wrote: »
    Looks like they all know. It will be very interesting to find out how they found out. Roxanne is in deep trouble in more ways than one.

Probably the worst decision she ever made going on this show. It has exposed her big time and from the clip of live feed I saw Ryan looks like a big weight off his shoulders.

They must have panicked when they saw 11k complaints against her from of com. That's huge for barely 24 hours.

Did I hear Gabby say, around the 9.20 mark of the live feed there that 'the Diary room had alot to say about what people think about certain situations'
    I wonder did BB read out tweets, paper headlines etc, maybe as part of a task and that's how they found out.
    It would be a good idea as I think both Roxy and Ryan need to know how serious it is on the outside and Ryan should know he is supported also. Its a way for BB to let them know without telling them outright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

Just before the vicious assault took place Ryan had drifted right out to around 4.5/5.0 on Betfair, and Kirstie was 1.67. I thought that was that.

But since then Ryan has shortened dramatically to be 1.57 and Kirstie is 3.4.

Interestingly, there has been a huge turnover, relatively speaking. From around 140k to 300k in total matched, so more than doubled in little over 24 hours. These are rough figures, just going from memory.

Anyway, just for the laugh, I put a teenchy bet on Kirstie to win to get back my tiny losses from betting on Rodney last Saturday. Does anyone on here remember all that? :P

I have a feeling it is sympathy money for Ryan, he could drift out again with 9 days to go. That's a long time in reality TV land.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

And they heard the get Roxy out chants going from that feed

Watching live feed last night was heart breaking. Ryan looks like a broken man.

That link should have been spoilered. Don't look if you don't want a spoiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭edeldonlon

Looks like she
    has walked
    !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

If it's not been shown on TV then put it in spoilers ffs

tenor.gif?itemid=5493205

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement