Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Thought as much when I seen her and her fiancé social media pages have disappeared

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

skipper_G wrote: »
    If it's not been shown on TV then put it in spoilers ffs

tenor.gif?itemid=5493205

Sorry, sorry. It's deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

Pity she walked. I just want her to get the comeuppance she deserves. It would have been nice if it was "on air" though.

Did she hear the "Get Roxy out" chants?

Why was the assault scene shot from the other side of the room? This house is full of cameras. Surely there were cameras closer to the "assault". Are they saving the close ups for later viewings?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »
    If it's not been shown on TV then put it in spoilers ffs

tenor.gif?itemid=5493205

This is going to be fun ....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Pity she walked. I just want her to get the comeuppance she deserves. It would have been nice if it was "on air" though.

Did she hear the "Get Roxy out" chants?

Why was the assault scene shot from the other side of the room? This house is full of cameras. Surely there were cameras closer to the "assault". Are they saving the close ups for later viewings?

I thought the same ! There must be cameras closer than that one a mile away ., Maybe they are holding it in case of the in case

Ryan was not my favourite at all and his laugh did my head in but my god to spite the little wench who tried to bring him down I hope the lad wins and gets huge deals from this .Go Ryan

I dont think we are going to need spoilers ,its all over the media and papers anyway !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Ah lads, were are the spoilers. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

BBFAN wrote: »
    That link should have been spoilered. Don't look if you don't want a spoiler.

Too late. Please use spoilers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Good luck keeping that one under wraps lads :pac:

With all the attention on the wench I forgot to mention Kirsty dancing with the toilet roll !! I find her just lovely and warm and funny . Who knew that Kirsty Alley would be the most grounded down to earth of the lot !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Delighted she’s gone. Usually I hate when they walk but I just wanted her gone. Disgusting bitch. She should still me made do an interview though, or be answerable in some way to the accusations she made.

Also, looks like her fee was 75,000 not 750,000! Those missing commas eh!
    Who knew a certain Brither worked in journalism :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

If you are her parents what do you say to her or what can you say? I'd be so embarrassed if I was a parent to her.

This will change her life forever and her showbiz/acting career is over. Who will want to work with her? Standard actors in panto etc if they have sense would ask for 3x the money in which case she wont get hired.

So its a rebuilding process for her. She will need to start looking at normal jobs. She has to earn a living somehow. Her agent or whoever let her do the show has made a monumental blunder. She was never in the right state to do it.

The fall out on this will be brutal and I haven't even included Ryan suing her either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Delighted she’s gone. Usually I hate when they walk but I just wanted her gone. Disgusting bitch. She should still me made do an interview though, or be answerable in some way to the accusations she made.

Love to see her do an interview......

She'd probably say BB put her up to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

Awww was hoping to hear the crowd absolute slate her when she left.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Can’t see Poxys fella staying with her after all this. Would you risk being accused of something you didn’t do.

does anyone know how the other housemates knew that Ryan was innocent of any wrong doing ? They seemed to be well aware on that live feed, were they told or did Ryan tell them ?

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    does anyone know how the other housemates knew that Ryan was innocent of any wrong doing ? They seemed to be well aware on that live feed, were they told or did Ryan tell them ?

Yeah on the clip shown on the previous page they seem to have been informed. Dan was talking about how she “tried to ruin someone and it backfired on her”. She also heard the chants. They all seemed to be comforting Ryan so I’m sure they were shown something.

Yeah on the clip shown on the previous page they seem to have been informed. Dan was talking about how she “tried to ruin someone and it backfired on her”. She also heard the chants. They all seemed to be comforting Ryan so I’m sure they were shown something.

Thank you I wasnt sure how it had come to light.

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Thank you I wasnt sure how it had come to light.

Sorry I’m after reading your post properly and realised I didn’t answer your question at all :pac:

Sorry I’m after reading your post properly and realised I didn’t answer your question at all :pac:

Ah it did really ! I just wasnt sure if they all knew the truth or were still stumbling in the dark . The silly wench huddled in the store room is so telling of an attention seeking witch who knows she has been rumbled .

• Advertisement

I don’t think they were told the truth by BB, I think it all came out with Ryan and her having that “make up” chat, everyone clearly asked Ryan for his side of story, and then the vote and chants confirmed he was telling the truth.

They also mentioned how she reacted after the vote, questioning why Ryan was still there.

Tonight will be interesting for sure but I think her lies just naturally unraveled over the course of the day.

I’d not be working anywhere near her, she is never gonna get employed again.

You’d need a camera on you full time as well as your lawyer present.

What a fvcking poison ridden insane psycho lunatic. Absolutely bizarre.

As bad as the original incident was, her behavior the next day really and truly sealed the deal on her. Trying to turn the whole house on him. Frightening stuff. She’s evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Spoilers are useless when it is plastered everywhere what has happened.

All I will say is people like Roxanne when having to accept they are found out, are often the biggest cowards around.

Roxanne after all of this will be looking for work and might find it hard.

The Police sang about Roxanne turning off the red light...

It really is horrendous to imagine how differently this would have went had there been no cameras around.

There is a claim that Roxanne had done the show for free.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,961 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

It really is horrendous to imagine how differently this would have went had there been no cameras around.

Thats the real problem. When you hear of somebody in the real world with a similar story, Roxanne psycho lying nutjob will be in the back of your head.

RobertKK wrote: »
    There is a claim that Roxanne had done the show for free.

If you walk you lose your fee unless you come to an agreement with BB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Ah jaysus now I'm going to have to go and watch the show. How far should I go back? From Wednesdays show perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Exactly that's the scary thing, if there hadn't been any cameras everywhere the whole scenario would be different.

https://twitter.com/BrookeLVincent/status/1035487264351182849?s=19

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement