Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

RobertKK wrote: »

Well technically she did do the show for free as she's not getting any money for being in there for 2 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

kopite386 wrote: »
    Exactly that's the scary thing, if there hadn't been any cameras everywhere the whole scenario would be different.

https://twitter.com/BrookeLVincent/status/1035487264351182849?s=19

Proof Anna is Adam!

Or Adam +1

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

This just might be an eye opener for some and show how damaging a false allegation could be .Then in front of us we saw it happen and Ryan was very very lucky that cameras were running .What if this was in a place where it was her word against his ? Scary scary stuff but maybe someone somewhere will learn from it .
    Roxy is finished , blacklisted and will struggle to find any one who will support this woman .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Fuming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8HaDnrr77M

There is the live feed on you tube .Spotted it on Digital spy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This is what RTE did to that priest when they did a whole program where they falsely accused him of having a child and abusing a girl while on the missions.
    He protested and said he was innocent and to not air the program, RTE went ahead and everyone was thinking what a scumbag and how evil that priest is, then eventually it was found it was all made up and none of it was true, and only after the priest had RTE on the steps of the courthouse did RTE admit that none of it was true and the child wasn't his.
    We pay a TV licence and we had RTE use it to intentionally damage a person's reputation and do it in a more evil fashion than Roxanne Pallette tried with Ryan Thomas, at least we got to see her lies, but we didn't see the lies of RTE when they did their program.
    It is easy to believe lies when you can't see the lies, and thankfully Ryan and Roxanne were on camera so the lies could be exposed.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I know I'm in a minority here but I'm glad she walked tbh , I didn't actually want to watch her face as her life crumbled around her on stage .

She does need to address what happened , BB should have an interview with her that is shown and then she should be whisked off to a hospital with pyschiatrist/psychologists to get help .

Because there has to be something seriously wrong with her that lets her believe this pattern of crying victim continuously is normal behaviour, it's not . She has nearly destroyed a mans life , sorry , not just one , many by all accounts , and she needs to be held accountable for this I think anyway .

Tldr:
    Ye didn't miss much :p

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8HaDnrr77M

There is the live feed on you tube .Spotted it on Digital spy

I looked at it there and Ryan said "I would have been finished".

One can't forgive what she did, trying to frame someone as a 'woman beater', it is these type of actions that lead to people committing suicide because it is too much. She went out of her way in a most vile way to put Ryan into a very dark place.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I know I'm in a minority here but I'm glad she walked tbh , I didn't actually want to watch her face as her life crumbled around her on stage .

She does need to address what happened , BB should have an interview with her that is shown and then she should be whisked off to a hospital with pyschiatrist/psychologists to get help .

Because there has to be something seriously wrong with her that lets her believe this pattern of crying victim continuously is normal behaviour, it's not . She has nearly destroyed a mans life , sorry , not just one , many by all accounts , and she needs to be held accountable for this I think anyway .

Tldr:

I agree Mam I’m glad she’s gone. I only wish they removed her instead of her having the power of choosing to go. I hope she doesn’t think she can just fade back into oblivion and not be accountable for trying to ruin someone in the most disgusting way. There’s so many eyes on her now that she won’t be able to. People who haven’t watched the show in years have tuned in to see her antics. There’s no escaping this. I really hope Ryan pursues this civilly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Can't sleep....

Just to briefly play devils advocate for a second, with regards to Roxanne's stock car crash six or seven weeks back, she says:

"I mean, my head doesn't feel right, I can barely stretch my ribs and my back, they're so sore."

4E81A9EC00000578-6002233-Accident_The_former_Emmerdale_actress_was_lucky_to_escape_with_t-a-2_1532788608018.jpg

So perhaps the reason she reacted the way she did to the pat on the back from Ryan was because she was still in pain from the crash?? She maybe has a little concussion too and that's why she covered her left boob, and also why she misremembers which side of her back Ryan shadow box punched her on? Could happen, right? No? Come on, she was airlifted to hospital! Have ye no hearts?

Okay, at least I tried. Back to slating her it is so. Found these articles quite interesting.

ROXY CHOOS OUT RAIL TEENS

ROXANNE Pallett has confronted two boys she claims "ridiculed and harassed" her in an awkward row on a train.

The former Emmerdale actress started filming the pair after they reportedly started talking about her within earshot.

While it's not clear what the boys said, Roxanne was clearly annoyed, saying at the start of the video: "People are afraid to say hello so they talk about you not to you."

The boys tried to ignore her as she continued to film them, before one said: "You've not been relevant for years anyway."

As they continued to exchange words, the other passengers remained silent and kept their heads down.

The actress then told them that every person was relevant, before one of the boys asked why she was filming him.

She replied: "Because I'm documenting the harassment you've given to me since you sat down."

The boy denied doing anything, but Roxanne was then backed up by a female passenger sitting across the aisle.

"Yes you have, you've been harassing me to the point where my mum and I sat down, and you two proceeded to ridicule and harass me, make us move then you told me I hadn't been relevant for years," she added.

The boy said he only said it because she was filming him, but Roxanne wasn't letting him off lightly.

She continued: "Last night I was at the Great Scot Awards celebrating people that made a difference.

"To me, every single person in life is relevant, so you need to educate yourself morally."

She then warned that calling someone "irrelevant" could lead to depression and mental health problems and the boy seemed to finally concede he had been in the wrong.
    ''My years of sexual harassment HELL''

“I’ve experienced several incidents of inappropriate comments and actions towards me in my career, both sexually and mentally.

“I was told by a stage manager that he had masturbated over pictures of me. On another occasion I was groped by a crew member by the side of the stage.

"I was also sworn and shouted at aggressively by a controlling director to the point where I felt my heart race with anxiety when in his presence.”

When she tried to report the groper, she says she was told to forget about it.

“I turned to an older actress for support and she actually told me sternly to ‘leave it’ and not cause a scene, so I felt very alone and almost like I was perceived as being oversensitive when my gut instinct told me otherwise.”

“The surge of actresses coming forward and sharing their stories of abuse is a relief and breaks the taboo which we have all been dealing with.

“People are asking why we didn’t speak out until now… well, we did. I did. But I was hushed, ignored, reprimanded and labelled difficult.

“People don’t want to help as they fear for their own jobs. They don’t want to rock the boat by backing you up, which is understandable but sad.”

“A lot of mistreatment comes from those in power at the top. So when the problematic person is at the top, who do you turn to? If the boss is the bully, who do you report to?

“You’re powerless. You either suffer in silence or lose your job by leaving."

"I admire and applaud every person who has spoken up about their ordeals, because to be muted is an added weight to what already feels like a disgusting burden to carry. No career is worth it.

“We do speak up. But even agents try and brush it under the rug. Everyone’s thinking of their pay cheques over their morals and conscience.

“I think this wave of women who have spoken out has broken the mute button and for that I am thankful.”
    Roxanne Pallett sensationally LEAVES hit musical The Wedding Singer – midway through nationwide tour

ROXANNE Pallett has left her role as Holly in hit musical The Wedding Singer.

The 33-year-old walked away from the show last month and her image has been removed from the production’s advertising boards and posters.

The reason behind her sudden departure is shrouded in secrecy, with Roxanne staying tight-lipped about her sudden absence.

The team are trying to find a replacement for her now.

“She’s left the country and is taking some time out.”
    Brilliant post. Very informative.

• Advertisement

She has nearly destroyed a mans life , sorry , not just one , many by all accounts ,

It’s ok Mam, my blood pressure has leveled out again thankfully now that she’s gone ;)

I agree Mam I’m glad she’s gone. I only wish they removed her instead of her having the power of choosing to go. I hope she doesn’t think she can just fade back into oblivion and not be accountable for trying to ruin someone in the most disgusting way. There’s so many eyes on her now that she won’t be able to. People who haven’t watched the show in years have tuned in to see her antics. There’s no escaping this. I really hope Ryan pursues this civilly.

100% there's not a hope of her hiding away and not facing up to her despicable actions . And you're right , they should have pulled her from the house , instead the ratings were boosted with everyone tuning in to watch it play out , great move BB :rolleyes:

I don't think Ryan will sue her tbh , he seems the type of person that would be happy enough to settle for a public apology . Just my thinking on it though :)

It’s ok Mam, my blood pressure has leveled out again thankfully now that she’s gone ;)

Same. Between that and giving birth to twins yesterday, my head is wrecked.

Same. Between that and giving birth to twins yesterday, my head is wrecked.

How are little Derek and Sally?!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I can understand bloods are boiling but maybe when the dust settles, we will see things from a different perspective. It seems she needs sone professional help and maybe this is the wake up call for her or her family/friends need to get her that help.

The thing I would look at is who in their right mind give her the go ahead to go on cbb.

Of course I might be just talking nonsence and she really is an evil witch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Poxy has still come out a winner...........

The Winner of the most hated BB housemate in the history of BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

After popping a couple of kids out on a Friday evening, I'd be asking a different question :D

tenor.gif?itemid=4379021

How many godparents are they going to have ?

Can't pick and choose from the thread , it may be all or nothing (or no one) :p

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

I'm angry . What a pathetic coward .

How many godparents are they going to have ?

Can't pick and choose from the thread , it may be all or nothing (or no one) :p

Wolf and Jacob Creek

• Advertisement

Wolf and Jacob Creek

Ah , that makes perfect sense now :D
    The one's responsible for it in the first place !

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Emmerdale star Roxanne Pallett has been branded "evil" and "devious" by a former schoolmate.

The actress, who plays Jo Sugden on the ITV1 soap, has spoken about being bullied at school on numerous occasions in interviews. Roxanne has said that she was beaten up and even once set alight.

However, the star's ex-classmate Sophie Docherty has claimed that Roxanne was also a bully herself. Docherty, now 25, has revealed that she was forced to switch schools after Pallett made her life hell.

"She was calculating, evil and devious to me at school," Sophie told the Sunday Mirror. "People should know that she was the bully, not the other way round."

Docherty claimed that Roxanne would play mind games with her, pretending to be her friend before trying to turn other schoolmates against her.

"I liked Roxanne to begin with and she'd come round to my house and I'd also visit hers for sleepovers," she continued. "But she established herself as Queen Bee very quickly and then she began to bully me.

"At first it would take a subtle form such as embarrassing me in front of our friends, or asking me a question, then dismissing what I said and humiliating me. She'd say, 'You have got no friends and everyone hates you.' I was a target and to this day I don't know why. It just got worse from then on."

Recalling one incident, Sophie explained: "For PE one day, we had to go for a cross-country run. After being friendly to my face in the changing rooms, it turned out Roxanne had told everyone that I was a lesbian, that I'd been watching the rest of the girls undress and that everyone should stay away from me."

Docherty, who moved to a private school after two terms, has now become a WPC with Greater Manchester Police.

An Emmerdale spokeswoman insisted: "Roxanne has no recollection of this girl."

May 12, 2008 at 12:19pm

Spotted the above article on Twitter.. It came out 10years ago.. Just more evidence that she's been a psycho for a long long time..

Is she still in Emmerdale?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

No

Some small town radio dj

Some small town radio dj

I hope they have cameras installed there for everyones sake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

I know I'm in a minority here but I'm glad she walkedtbh , I didn't actually want to watch her face as her life crumbled around her on stage .

Tldr:

Same here. I would hate to have seen her come out via the usual way. Given that she seems to believe her own lies, she would probably still be trying to spin something anyway. It's strange to see someone at thirty five years of age who literally does not seem to know the difference between right and wrong, truth and lies.

And Ryan could have paid a very high price indeed, had there not been so many cameras around. I hate to think of the fact that she has evidently pulled stunts before, and possibly ruined other people's reputations.

I would guess BB would be a bit afraid anyway to have her appearing in front of the mob who hang around outside. Something like that could get out of control very quickly.

She has ****ed herself over completely, IMO. What employer would want her now. In a sense, natural justice will prevail, in that respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I know they put punch in inverted comma's but this BBC article is not the best reflection of what happened . . .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45381608

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I’m still stunned as to how she thought she would get away with the blatant lies in a house filled with cameras.

The only conclusion I could come up with, was that initially, Ryan was basically blocking her body with his, so maybe she thought the cameras would only pick up on him moving his arm in an aggressive manner so that would back up her claim?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement