Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (3)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Kolido wrote: »
    I can understand bloods are boiling but maybe when the dust settles, we will see things from a different perspective. It seems she needs sone professional help and maybe this is the wake up call for her or her family/friends need to get her that help.

The thing I would look at is who in their right mind give her the go ahead to go on cbb.

Of course I might be just talking nonsence and she really is an evil witch.

Hiding behind the mental health defence doesn't work here imo.
    She's a capable individual, she could have destroyed this guy's life, there's no remorse or empathy. It's clear from the tape nothing happened. This was planned and sustained, simply poorly executed.

After the eviction I didn't think she was looking for sympathy or sad. The only vibe I got off her was anger. She's truly scary. If she seeks help I believe she'll hear the term "text book psychopath"

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I thought Hardeep came across well in the live feed last night. Well able to take a slagging and he seemed really affected by what happened to Ryan and was offering him support. I suppose it’s very close to home for him too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I thought Hardeep came across well in the live feed last night. Well able to take a slagging and he seemed really affected by what happened to Ryan and was offering him support. I suppose it’s very close to home for him too.

For all his faults, he seems to genuinely care for the people he gets on with.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

So she's off to a luxury spa, wtf?
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/roxanne-pallett-breaks-silence-after-13175091

"She has now been reunited with her fiancé and family and thanks everyone for their support during her time in the show."

Unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lisland wrote: »
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/roxanne-pallett-breaks-silence-after-13175091

"She has now been reunited with her fiancé and family and thanks everyone for their support during her time in the show."

Unreal

I take back what I said and I hope he sues the a@@ off her ..

Vile **** .

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

I’m still stunned as to how she thought she would get away with the blatant lies in a house filled with cameras.

The only conclusion I could come up with, was that initially, Ryan was basically blocking her body with his, so maybe she thought the cameras would only pick up on him moving his arm in an aggressive manner so that would back up her claim?

Something not right with her and the people around her seem to be failing her too. Going by the stories coming out  it seems to be a pattern and yet nothing has been done to sort her out? It's scandalous. I don't know what planet Roxanne is on but it's not a soap opera, you can't just make up disgraceful lies like that with actual people who aren't soap characters. Ryan is a real person. 

Would she really be that desperate for attention and that morally bankrupt to do what she did just for money? Or is something else actually wrong with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Lisland wrote: »

Unreal

I hope they leave the newspapers spread all around the spa and hotel foyer . A good read of the Daily Mail would do her good

I doubt very much that statement came out of her mouth , it sounds like a PR wording

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

I’m still stunned as to how she thought she would get away with the blatant lies in a house filled with cameras.

People who have camera crews following them incessantly for a documentary/reality TV often/usually say that they forget the cameras are there.

Maybe she was in there for so long she kinda forgot that fact and by the time she did realise it, it was too late.

I don’t think she ever forgot the cameras were on her, not even for one second. I believe she’s just a deluded fantasist and such a narcissist that she expected everyone around her would swallow her lies. She was acting from the minute she walked down the stairs.
    I don’t think her fiancé will leave her either. I’m sure she has him well wrapped around her finger. He proposed after one week like.
    If he still stays with her after everything that has happened the last few weeks well then he deserves what’s coming to him.

I don’t think she ever forgot the cameras were on her, not even for one second. I believe she’s just a deluded fantasist and such a narcissist that she expected everyone around her would swallow her lies. She was acting from the minute she walked down the stairs.
    I don’t think her fiancé will leave her either. I’m sure she has him well wrapped around her finger. He proposed after one week like.
    If he still stays with her after everything that has happened the last few weeks well then he deserves what’s coming to him.
    Deluded is putting it lightly. Insane would be a better word. The camera never lies. No matter what she says, the facts told a completely different story.

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/marcusBBbentley/status/1035888873702936576

Spoiler free.

Sounds like it's going to be a great episode tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

He’s a bit of a dose but he seems like a genuinely sound man and great craic to have a few drinks with.

They were all getting on great, was nice to see!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Taytoland wrote: »

Spoiler free.

Swingers night at Kastle Kolido, will catch it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I shouldn’t laugh, but ...

6s7swi.jpg

Taytoland wrote: »

Spoiler free.

I was meant to be going out but I’ve suddenly come down with something... must be going around. Hope you guys don’t catch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

SirChenjin wrote: »

All the comments beneath that article wondering why she wheeled her big suitcase into the service station shop? Even now, she's acting and looking for attention and pity.

I'm gutted that she walked though. I really wanted to see her face the consequences of what she's done. She probably won't even do an exit interview or appear on BOTS now so she gets to just slither away scot free. Doesn't sit right with me.

I wish jermaine had gone last night, as per the public vote. For one thing he's a turd of a human and also had Ben stayed Roxy probably wouldn't have walked and I'd have liked to see how the story played out further over the next few days in the house with her manipulating Ben and the others. I know it was morally wrong and uncomfortable viewing but what can I say, that's what I wanna see. :) I love being outraged at my telly of an evening!

Hope Ryan doesn't go on to win though. I feel for him and am glad his name won't be tarnished but the whole drama still doesn't mean he was the best housemate or is a deserving winner. Probably will though as viewers will want to show him support.

I'm still team kirstie!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Furious that BB let her hear those chants, if that is indeed what has led to her leaving. What happened to playing crowd noise into the house. In the live feed Gabby says that Roxy is not gonna want to leave to that reception and so it's played a role in it at least. They could even have just got BB to read out the eviction or sent Emma in. Anyway....

Is she still in Emmerdale?

You know I didn't actually recognize her until last night as to me she looks so different, but she actually played Jo Stiles! A huge character for a few years from around 2007 or 2008. She was part of the love triangle story line that pretty much ran for all her years in the show, between her, Andy Sugden and Katie.

Katy-and-Jo-resize-1-630x400.jpg

The one episode that sticks was the barn fight between her and Katie, can't find it on YouTube though, but remember there being rumours that they hated each other in real life and that a lot of the fight was real.

qq33.jpg

It was kinda hot if I'm honest, so the clip could be on xHamster. Will have a look :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

SirChenjin wrote:
    Completely unaware of the cameras here...

What's driving me mad is the newspapers and Emma and Rylan trying to make out like fans of the show are divided on this issue. I've never seen an issue where EVERY single person is in agreement that a HM is in the wrong. Not once has this happened. There is literally no-one standing up for her.

MelanieC wrote: »
    Hope Ryan doesn't go on to win though. I feel for him and am glad his name won't be tarnished but the whole drama still doesn't mean he was the best housemate or is a deserving winner. Probably will though as viewers will want to show him support.

I'm still team kirstie!

Yeah, me too.

A week's a looong time in the BB house. Four or five days and viewers could be thinking 'Okay, Ryan, let it go now, you weren't accused of murder like' .

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I wonder what her people are saying to her tho. I mean it's not like she can say to her boyfriend or mum 'I'm telling the truth they're lying about me' . They blatantly saw themselves. She can't even pretend she's being accused in the wrong or its all been misconstrued. There's absolutely nothing she can say in her defence.

Having a pretty face will certainly let you away with a lot of ugly shlt. I should know......

I’ve let a lot of pretty people away with some shlt over the years.

I’d say the boyfriend is a bit of a dope. Parents probably mollycoddled her and believe their “baby”. She seems like the product of someone who was pandered to as a child. No wooden spoon threats I’m sure. She didn’t lick her behaviour off the ground as the saying goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭Alice1

Her behaviour and lies in the BB house make wonder about the truth or otherwise of her claims about being a victim of physical abuse in the past.

I've confronted someone who enabled a person like this for decades, who wouldn't allow anyone to challenge them on anything they did wrong or lied about, and were just silent in response and then said 'They'd pull the hair out of my head if I said anything to them' and then went right back to supporting them.

People like Roxy usually control their partners, as to disagree with them is to invite a mind melting hurricane into their lives, and so people tend to walk on egg shells around them. If they were saying grass was purple you tend to not want to say it's green just to avoid rowing with them.

Wouldn't it be great if in the real world you could just replay footage of people's lies back to them. Unfortunately not and many families are often destroyed by trying to please such people in the hope that they'll change, but narcissists rarely do.

Still though, great housemate :p. Have a feeling BB will want to satisfy the public somewhat after their backlash against them for chastising Ryan and so we could see them confront her in the Dairy Room, perhaps her being shown footage for her reaction. Would hate it if she just gets to walk without the truth having been presented to her in someway.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,861 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm playing catch up but Ben was so camp on BOTS last night, maybe he was embarrassed and nervous or just be(n)ing himself

Is it true toxic Roxy walked?

I wonder is Natalie raging that nobody gives a fcuk about her anymore.
    Speaking of Natalie.. you just know who would have loved her.

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,961 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

If I was to give her a massage in that Spa Hotel, I would ask for a witness!

Alice1 wrote: »
    Her behaviour and lies in the BB house make wonder about the truth or otherwise of her claims about being a victim of physical abuse in the past.

Yeah it’s also sad that should anything genuinely ever happen to her in the future, unless it’s recorded, her claims will be taken with a pinch of salt. That’s what happens when you’re found out to be a filthy poxy fraud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I was meant to be going out ..

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

It kinda got lost in the madness of the last couple of days but Natalie had lunch with Ben's wife and said she was going to met all the partners of the men to expose their "womanizing".
    Natalie Nunn goes for lunch with Ben Jardine’s ex wife Stephanie after vowing to ‘expose’ Celebrity Big Brother’s ‘womanisers’

NATALIE Nunn went for lunch with Ben Jardine's ex Stephanie Saintremy today, after revealing her plans to "expose" the Celebrity Big Brother "womanisers" to their partners.

The 33-year-old was seen having a tense discussion with Steph after their meal at Novikov in Mayfair.

The pair upped the glamour for their swanky lunch - with Natalie wearing a little black dress and heels, and Stephanie a slinky white midi.

NINTCHDBPICT000429858246-e1535638531935.jpg?w=960

The sighting comes after Natalie revealed her plans to "expose" the womanisers of this year's CBB house to their wives and girlfriends.

Speaking exclusively in The Sun Online's Big Interview last week, Natalie said: “I am going out with all the wives for dinner.

“I have been in touch with Jermaine’s wife Alice, Ben’s ex Stephanie and Ben’s girlfriend, and Jacqueline.

“We are all going out for dinner. They need to know what’s going on in there. Those men are womanisers. They deserve to know.”

Natalie added that she is relieved to be out of the house, which she felt smacked of “sexual promiscuity and lies”.

She went on: “They’re all fake and full of s**t. But the people I feel most sorry for is the wives and girlfriends. That house is all just sex and lust. It’s wrong.”

Ben, 36, tied the knot with police woman Stephanie on Channel 4 reality show Married At First Sight last year.

The relationship broke down after he cheated on her, and he's now having a baby with another woman.

However, the star has admitted his feelings for both Roxanne Pallett and Gabby Allen in the Borehamwood pad - and even kissed the former away from prying eyes in the store room.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement